April 18, 2014 | 1053 users online

Conditioner - Redken - All Soft Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

moisturizing pretty well, soft and silky
little bit pricy. overall I like it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by mainlinediva2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have baby fine hair, lot's of it, but I can not use the matching poo with this cond., since it weighs my hair down horribly. I've been using Kerastase with this cond. and my hair comes out fabulous ;) ...soft shiny and moisturized and it easily detangles afterwards. Any fined hair gals out there - try another poo if you find that the combo of all soft leaves your hair too weighed down, preferably a silicone free poo.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Makeuportakeout

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great conditioner. My hair loves it!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/29/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by OlivianaVS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'd say this conditioner is quite average actually. Perhaps best suited for normal hair type. For my dry and slightly damaged hair this just sadly wasn't enough. But if I ever get my hair back in shape, I might come back to this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by amidalage

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The old formula was great; the new formula is horrible. The new formula does not de-tangle well, and leaves my hair dry and frizzy. I won't be buying this product again unless it is changed back to the old formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by VoR

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have chest length naturally streaked grey hair in pretty good condition. Despite the grey it's not at all wiry or coarse, however, due to it's length I do find that the ends sometimes tend towards dryness so I was keen to try this conditioner. It's not a bad product at all but probably a bit too heavy for my particular hair which is baby fine (although I have lots of it) consequently I find it best to use this on the ends alone and avoid using near the roots, otherwise I run the risk of weighing down my hair too much. It's not a product for every day but a good one for the mix and I'll use it when I think the ends of my hair need an especially moisturising layer, but I probably won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 7:18:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I had to try this based on all the rave reviews. I have very dry, super thick,wavy, frizzy hair. In the shower I always comb through my conditioner and it detangled my hair just fine. I didn't care for the smell but it wasn't very overbearing. I didn't notice any difference with my hair at all after blow-drying and didn't seem to notice any difference when I was done. So at first I was very disappointed. I'm not even going to lie. It seemed to have a lack of shine but for the most part my hair looked no different or any better then usual. I didn't think that I noticed any difference still at all that is until I found myself constantly wanting to touch it and run my fingers through it. So it defiantly made my hair softer and was surprised! But unfortunately my hair feels slightly weighted-down and somewhat flat,which is odd since my hair is sooo thick and I never had flat hair before. Overall I am happy with this so far. For the price it would be nice to maybe get a little shine and a normal size bottle. I thought it was an okay conditioner but I expected more from it since it is so well reviewed on here. I'm not sure if I would repurchase this just for softer hair since I have had other products that do more then just soften. When I use this again I'll not use so much on my hair and use more on my ends and see if that helps combat with the weighed down feeling and update.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by kinkat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive pretty much got my whole skincare routine worked out so I decided to progress to my hair. Due to occassionaly swimmig in chlorine pools and use of hot irons my hair looks a little lifeless. I have only used drugstore brands.

I bought this in a pack with the shampoo. I was a bit disappointed when i was washing my hair with it as i was expecting some invigorating feel. The feel was also about the same when i conditioned it. However that feel came after my hair dried. My experience so far is that it makes my hair feel so soft wihout the weighing down feeling (arm pit length hair).

I have only used it for 2 weeks but i have not noticed any amazing shine. I guess his product is called All Soft and not All Shine for a reason!

After my first use I went to work and many ppl asked me if i got a haircut. With such comments at just one use i cant wait to make an update about this product after i finish the bottle.

Yes the price is a factor but i think the results r worth it and at this stage i will buy again :)

Not sure if this product will attract build up but i intend to use a clarifying shmapoo once every 2 or 3 weeks anyway.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Benzgirl79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Update 7/17/13: Bumped this conditioner down to 3 lippies since they changed the formula by removing the avocado oil and replacing it with argan oil. The new formula is so drying on me and I will never purchase this again. Why not come out with a whole other line with just the argan oil and leave us avocado lovers alone? I am SO disappointed!

*********************************

My HG conditioner for years now and I just realized I never reviewed it, wow, the things we take for granted !

I have a lot of fine, color treated hair that I've abused over the years and this stuff has hid the evidence. It keeps my hair very soft, smooth, shiny and best of all - it doesn't build up and my hair doesn't "get used to it" I can use this every time I wash and never have to rotate to other brands. My hairdresser is always amazed that my hair holds up so well given the frequent coloring, highlighting, blow drying, etc. that I put my hair through and the only constant has been this conditioner. I used to use the matching shampoo but found it to be too heavy paired with the conditioner so I pair this with the Tigi Superstar shampoo which I find to be the perfect combination (plus 1-2 pumps of Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum before blowdrying). A great conditioner if you like a little weight to your hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hands down the best conditioner I have ever used for my long, fine, chemically treated hair. It is expensive but I buy the big bottles on sale when I see them. It makes my hair tangle free, shiny, silky and most of all it doesn't weigh it down at all. I use this about 3-4 times per week as I usually wash my hair every other day. Nothing I have ever used has made my hair look so great ~ and I have abused my hair so much in the past! Definite repurchase!