October 24, 2014 | 1546 users online

Moisturizers - Kiehl's - Sodium PCA Oil Free Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2005 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Mariana83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Kiehl's skincare products, its one of the best out there and can only be found at high-end departments stores like Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman, Nordstroms and Neiman Marcus. This is a great moisturizer for the summer months and fairly inexpensive. My skin is really soft after I put this on and it seems to absorb all the excess oil that I get during the summer. Its ingredients (Sodium PCA) are made to compliment the natural make up of the skin. Its an overall very nice soft and hydrating moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2005 11:15:00 AM More reviews by chairphreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HQ Moisturizer--the only moisturizer I've used that has absorbed in my skin so well. It doesn't sit on top of my skin or anything. My skin just drinks it up, and it makes my skin feel baby soft. :) A little goes a long way too--One Jar of the moisturizer will last you a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2005 11:50:00 PM More reviews by creoula

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great summer moisturizer (for the summer months I need something more moisturizing). I have combo blackhead prone skin so I like to use something gentle. I use this at every night including the days that I use BHA or BP (every 2-3x a week). Would purchase again except I hate the tub would prefer a tube or dispenser.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2005 10:06:00 PM More reviews by carinasfashion

I have sensitive, acne prone skin. Eventhough it does help me with the oilyness, it makes me break out, which is why I changed it for KMF Oil-Free Alpha&Aloe Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2005 10:59:00 AM More reviews by elscorchopixie

I have been using this product for about 3 years now and I still love it. You really don't need a lot- I put a small dab- like a fingerprint only- on each cheek, a tiny bit on my forehead, and blend it in. It absorbs easily and my face has felt incredibly soft since I started using it. The only downfall is the lack of SPF- I use it with the waterbased suncreen, but I wish they would hurry up and come out with a SPF version.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2005 3:43:00 PM More reviews by margotmargot

This is greasy! It just sits on top of your skin! And it smells somehow industrial or hospitally to me. It didn't irritate my skin though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2005 10:52:00 PM More reviews by IsaKe

I have VERY VERY oily skin. I have used this product for years and can't go without. I recommend this for those with very oily skin. It does not make the skin any oilier then it already is. I wear it alone and under makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2005 1:39:00 AM More reviews by bricina

I bought this without trying it first because it was recommended to combination to oily skin. I was very disappointed because I didn't find anything special of this moisturizer. In fact, it did not do anything at all! My face started to flake after using this for 2 days. I would only recommend this to those who has EXTREMELY oily skin though. =(

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2005 1:58:00 PM More reviews by mbelle

Like the others, I really liked this moisturizer in the beginning...but then...i noticed that i broke out a bit from it. Another thing, it doesn't have SPF! The gel-like consistency is great, but no SPF is no good. Thank goodness I had samples.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2005 11:12:00 PM More reviews by rkubat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I thought this product is pretty good, stopped my skin from getting real oily.