July 28, 2014 | 2052 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Naked

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2009 10:43:00 AM More reviews by queenpenelope

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my everyday eye shadow ove quite natural paint pot. It is so easy to lighten you eye area with a sweep of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

I love mac pigments. I was seriously against using them because I was afraid of fallout. However, I've discovered them to be awesome. Naked pigment is an exception because it's a wonderful neutral highlight. I don't think it's too bright or shimmery, just perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by meganmomoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love mac pigments because the colors are so wonderful and the formula really lasts. The only problem is I'm not too fond of the packaging. I wish it had a sifter like most loose eyeshadows do. That way you could tap a little bit into the lid, swirl your brush in it and apply it. These are really easy to spill and they're so large. You get 7.5 grams of product, most loose eyeshadows give you 2.5 grams or less. So the price is fair for the amount of product, but I wish there were smaller versions that cost less because there's no way I'd go through an entire jar. Although if I did go through an entire jar, it would be of Naked pigment because it's so versatile and has so many uses. I love using it as a highlight on my cheekbones, brow bones, cupid's bow, and inner eye corners. It's a light champagne color with a subtle shimmer that is not as sparkly as other mac pigments. You can also use it as an eyeshadow or put it on your lips with gloss. It's awesome and totally worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2009 4:26:00 AM More reviews by jo1iet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Naked is a true pale beige colour with a lot of sparkle. I use it as an 'all over' lid colour for day time neutral looks. I'm a NC15 for reference. I only gave this 4 stars because there really is a lot of sparkle in here. I would love to see a MAC pale beige neautral without sparkle or pink reflection!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2009 1:02:00 PM More reviews by hea23artblue

This was TERRIBLE!! It looked like a general powder sparkle hardly showed up and it just wasn't all that for me. I couldn't even tell I had it on. You could probly make a better version of this by mixing a general nude powder with a mac brilliants product. I have fair skin right now. It just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by mazpalandri

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

FABULOUS! I have lots of MAC pigment but this is my all time favorite. You can use it for so many different 'things'. I had a late, late night - used it under my eyes, instant wake up! I use it on my brow bone for a wonderfully subtle lift. I use it on the cupid's bow for a pout, also at the end of the lips to make lips seem fuller (just brush some Revlon natural lip gloss on lips for this effect). Use it all over eye and finish off with a smudge of Revlon black eye liner to corner of top lid, some Bobby Brown mascara and your eyes will really pop. I will definitely buy this again. I've just bought a full jar and have put on watch another on eBay. GR8 all over product with a multitude of uses.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by MissLindseyTay

I really like this product as a highlight. I use it under my brow and I like to use it on the lids of my bridal clients. It also looks beautiful dusted on the cheek bones or decollete and mixed into a little but of light pink or clear lip gloss!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great color! I love to use this as an all over lid color. I luckily found this at a CCO, and I am so glad I purchased it. I don't think I'll ever run out of this product... Thankfully :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So glad I could swap for this because it was OOS at MAC. It's more subtle than Vanilla and makes a great lid color with some extra oomph when you look down. I like the glow and that it's not OTT. No doubt I will use this one up completely, more than Vanilla (which I still prefer as a brow highlighter). Took one lippie off because the staying power isn't great, and it's so neutral on the lid you can't really use it alone.
This does look excellent tapped onto the cupid's bow & bridge of your nose if you don't have too dewy of a look - it looks really natural!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 4:30:00 PM More reviews by facebylace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I seriously hate this pigment. I am fair skinned and the only thing that showed up was all the glitter, and not in a good way! I was hoping this would be a great highlighter & instead it did absolutely nothing. I am very disappointed. :[