MAC Pigment in Naked

4.2

on 11/29/2009 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this pigment with one of '09 holiday pigment sets, and it's very nice. It has a nice shimmer and color, but whenever I applied it, it was so light you couldn't even see it! I would use this if I wanted a very light, natural pigment, and would recommend it for anyone who is looking to achieve that look. I probably won't buy this again, because I'm sure that it will last me for a long time.

on 11/19/2009 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love Naked. It is a true nude with attitude color which I use almost daily on my eyes.

The one main problem with this pigment, as with all MAC pigments is the miserable packaging. I have had a few accidents of the pigent kind and my only solution is to buy the MAC small pots and put half of one pigment pot into it and then save the rest for later. That way if i spill it, I won't lose the whole thing.

This particular pigment is fantastic for me personally because although it has sheen it is not too shimmery and looks perfect for daytime.

A great product in horrible packaging!

on 11/19/2009 10:43:00 AM

This is my everyday eye shadow ove quite natural paint pot. It is so easy to lighten you eye area with a sweep of this.

on 11/14/2009 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love mac pigments. I was seriously against using them because I was afraid of fallout. However, I've discovered them to be awesome. Naked pigment is an exception because it's a wonderful neutral highlight. I don't think it's too bright or shimmery, just perfect.

on 11/12/2009 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love mac pigments because the colors are so wonderful and the formula really lasts. The only problem is I'm not too fond of the packaging. I wish it had a sifter like most loose eyeshadows do. That way you could tap a little bit into the lid, swirl your brush in it and apply it. These are really easy to spill and they're so large. You get 7.5 grams of product, most loose eyeshadows give you 2.5 grams or less. So the price is fair for the amount of product, but I wish there were smaller versions that cost less because there's no way I'd go through an entire jar. Although if I did go through an entire jar, it would be of Naked pigment because it's so versatile and has so many uses. I love using it as a highlight on my cheekbones, brow bones, cupid's bow, and inner eye corners. It's a light champagne color with a subtle shimmer that is not as sparkly as other mac pigments. You can also use it as an eyeshadow or put it on your lips with gloss. It's awesome and totally worth the money.

on 11/12/2009 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Naked is a true pale beige colour with a lot of sparkle. I use it as an 'all over' lid colour for day time neutral looks. I'm a NC15 for reference. I only gave this 4 stars because there really is a lot of sparkle in here. I would love to see a MAC pale beige neautral without sparkle or pink reflection!

on 9/30/2009 1:02:00 PM

This was TERRIBLE!! It looked like a general powder sparkle hardly showed up and it just wasn't all that for me. I couldn't even tell I had it on. You could probly make a better version of this by mixing a general nude powder with a mac brilliants product. I have fair skin right now. It just didn't work for me.

on 9/11/2009 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

FABULOUS! I have lots of MAC pigment but this is my all time favorite. You can use it for so many different 'things'. I had a late, late night - used it under my eyes, instant wake up! I use it on my brow bone for a wonderfully subtle lift. I use it on the cupid's bow for a pout, also at the end of the lips to make lips seem fuller (just brush some Revlon natural lip gloss on lips for this effect). Use it all over eye and finish off with a smudge of Revlon black eye liner to corner of top lid, some Bobby Brown mascara and your eyes will really pop. I will definitely buy this again. I've just bought a full jar and have put on watch another on eBay. GR8 all over product with a multitude of uses.

I really like this product as a highlight. I use it under my brow and I like to use it on the lids of my bridal clients. It also looks beautiful dusted on the cheek bones or decollete and mixed into a little but of light pink or clear lip gloss!

on 6/9/2009 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Great color! I love to use this as an all over lid color. I luckily found this at a CCO, and I am so glad I purchased it. I don't think I'll ever run out of this product... Thankfully :)