Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum

3.9

New forumula(2011): Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol. Fil D46535/1.

on 1/29/2012 11:11:00 PM

This product didn't do anything. Didn't keep frizz away & it made my hair oily/greasy. Never buying another Garnier Fructis product again, I hate this whole line.

I like this serum, it's not the world's best, but I like it. It is an oily serum, because pretty much oil is all it is, but it does do the trick of smoothing down MINOR frizz. This is one of those products that should be considered a finishing product after you apply everything else. You need only a nickel-sized amount, and a little goes a long way. I would not suggest to apply it on the root of the hair. What I love most is that it smells ah-mazing!!! Plus, it's only $6.

Okay. I have major problems with this serum. My grandmother actually gave it to me after I complained about my frizzy hair getting on my nerves. I used about a dime size of the product and rubbed it into my damp hair then blew it out. Now....during they day it would be semi okay. I still got fly aways though. It tamed the bulk of my frizziness but my roots looked so oily I was horrified. I have really thick wavy hair. I usually only have to wash my hair about twice a week. I used it for about a week and realized that I was having to wash my hair every morning. While it does have a really nice smell, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This product was alright. It did make my hair soft and less frizzy. As with all Garnier products, i love the scent; very fruity. However, I still prefer my HG chi silk infusion.

on 11/29/2011 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This product works really well for me, I have naturally really frizzy hair if I do nothing to it, I put some of this in when my hair is towel dried and damp and then whenever I notice I have fly aways or frizz is beginning to come along. This did not get a perfect score from me because I have used a better anti frizz product that was amazing, but this is a lot more inexpensive so that is why I will re buy.

on 11/29/2011 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I don't have frizzy hair...but I like to use serums as a detangler and to add shine.

This product is great.....smells really good and I only need a tiny bit, like half a pump's worth.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I purchased this since it was on sale. It makes my natural hair roller sets really smooth and frizz free. You only need a small amount.

on 11/22/2011 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

*Will update.

Even though I've only used this once, I can already tell that it's a definite keeper. It gives my hair a nice sleek finish, with close to no frizzies, and doesn't weigh it down. Compared to Biosilk Silk Therapy and CHI Silk Infusion, this is by far the better one of the three. Silk Therapy seems a little drying to my hair, and it doesn't do much in terms of battling frizz. Silk Infusion makes my hair really soft, but it weighs down my hair on the second day, and it feels gross. So I urge you to try this serum out if you've tried the other two, or if you're simply just looking for a good serum! It's definitely worth your time!

on 11/15/2011 11:48:00 PM

***This review is for the new formula*** What can I say about this serum?...Hmmm well it has been my miracle product! This entire line with the argan oil has been the saving grace for my hair...I love the packaging of this, I love the amount of product you get in the bottle, overall I just love it...I have no desire to try any new products out on my hair- this does it all and then some!

on 11/15/2011 8:19:00 PM

This stuff is the best product i have ever used. it makes my hair feel super shiny without leaving my hair greasy. The price is really affortable and I love the smell. It really keeps the frizz down and leaves my hair feeling super soft and manageable. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Popular Styling Products