October 2, 2014 | 1849 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Fructis Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is the best product i have ever used. it makes my hair feel super shiny without leaving my hair greasy. The price is really affortable and I love the smell. It really keeps the frizz down and leaves my hair feeling super soft and manageable. I would recommend this product to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by KateEditorial

Okay so basically I really like this serum, but it tends to be a little on the greasy side and makes my hands feel slippery and gross. But it really does make my hair less frizzy. I usually combine it with Garnier Shine Spray. Overall good results. I keep it in my schoolbag.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by hyacinth289

helps to detangle my wavy hair in the morning before i head out. smells awesome !!! prob will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by CurlySophie

I have really unruly curly hair, and i must say that this stuff really does the trick! It is not sticky, it it lightweight and it smells amazing! I put about one and a half pumps of this through my whole hair and then use a curling cream. Using this in conjunction with any other sort of curling product really makes a difference! such a grand serum and it is so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by bapsy

This product is really good, it actually compares to my favorite John Frieda serum. I've been using hair serums for about 11 years now and I've tried all sort of brands, high end and drugstore products and most of them have very thick consistency. It never occurred to me to try this one because the liquid seems so thin, I had tried another product that looked similar in consistency but did not help with frizz just added a little shine. My sister had this one in her bathroom so I tried it out, and it was a very pleasant surprise =) I've used it more frequently now and it works really good, my hair feels smooth and with little frizz, I have medium-long, wavy, thick hair and this liquid can control it very well. I still think that John Frieda serum works better for my hair, but I can find this for half the price and double the amount of product... Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 4:13:00 AM More reviews by SkyAlternative

*THIS IS FOR THE FORMULA WITH THE WONDERFUL ARGAN OIL*

I love this product. Argan oil is my go to hair product but finding a drugstore product that contains a decent amount is hard. Many drugstores carry products that only contain a small amount of argan oil but a bunch of other random ingredients.

This product has argan oil listed as the THIRD ingrident. I was shocked at that AND the price- $5-6. It's crazy because some drugstore products have argan oil products for around $7-10!!! And those products only have a small amount!

I am NOT a fan of the shampoo and conditioner that go with this product. Using all 3 was okay but I had MUCH better results by using a different shampoo + condition with this serum. Honestly, I'd say use a different shampoo and conditioner- whatever is your favorite.

This product with argan oil makes my hair silky and smooth. And it keeps my hair soft between showers (i shower every other day to not dry out skin and hair) so that is a huge plus.

Another plus is that, unlike other serums, you can add this to dry hair and it makes it soft and shiny. MANY serums claim that you can use them on dry hair but when you do it makes your hair weighed down and tangly. Not this product! Wet or dry, it's great.

I was NOT a fan of the original formula of this but I love it now that it added argan oil. It's a HUGE step up and of course I will buy again!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by ubergem18

This product surprised me. It really does make my hair 'sleek & shine' without weighing it down. I have very fine, frizzy hair WITH breakage -_-
No other shine serum would provide the moisture and silkiness my hair needs like THIS product. Absolutely reccomend it! Been using it for a year with no complaints! I didn't give it 5 lipsticks because well, it doesn't smell like my favorite scent, mango =p

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is the real deal! It sleeked and shined without weighing my hair down. Moreover, the ingredient list is impressive. Hope they don't cheapen it later.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Lex29

This is AMAZING. It doesn't weight my hair down, makes it SILKY & SOFT! And shiny. It's pretty cheap too. I also love that its more liquid-y, than thick, if you know what I mean. I will def repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Holy grail product, this product is just that, holy. It does a holy job of making your hair silky. My hair is DRY just sooo dry and this stuff makes my hair silky smooth. When it means silky, it means SILKY.
I swear to you this stuff is as good as it gets.

This thing does what I tried finding in leave-conditioners, which I never did and never could. This smoothes my hair and leaves it baby soft. I really love it and this product will instantly make you a long term customer with just one use, as it made me.

Best stuff Ive ever tried. I wish for every dry hair gal to try this, because this is what they're missing.