October 20, 2014 | 1701 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Flying Fox Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 10:20:00 AM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's not fair, my husband keeps stealing my Flying Fox. Yes, you read that correctly!

He worked in Turkey years ago and when I emerged from the shower recently in a cloud of jasmine he excitedly told me that he used to swim in the pool at night after a hards day's work and this was the smell that would be in the air. He never knew what it was, but now he does, and it means that my bottle of Flying Fox is fast disappearing. Grrrrrrr

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Jaell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Flying fox is my favorite at Lush. I am absolutely in love with the scent. It's so relaxing and makes me feel very feminine and sexy. I wish they had this is solid perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 10:42:00 AM More reviews by alizarine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is yet another one of those Lush products with that weird, ladylike scenting, that I has just come to adore, despite my initial scepticism. At first I found the honey and jasmine smell overwhealming, almost causing me nausea, but then (efter a certain amount of stubbornness) I noticed how I gradually became more and more addicted to it.

Now, I can't live without my Flying Fox bottle on the side of my bathtub. I need to have it there. It's as necessary as toilet paper or... well... Food. They say it's good for PMS. I don't know if that is true, but every month I'm persistent to make any symptoms of such be magically cast away with Flying Fox!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 1:22:00 AM More reviews by cendana

Love the smell... it smells like Jasmine Green Tea with a hint of honey to me. It is sweet in an exotic way? It's therapeutic, soothing in its special way. Makes me happy. If that makes sense... Definitely a strong smell that's not to everybody's taste, but I love it and just want to keep smelling it... Hmmm... *grab the bottle and sniff sniff sniff* =]

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 6:47:00 AM More reviews by lizziek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have been having a Jasmine obsessed moment and literally cannot wait to have a shower or bath because I love the way this smells! The jasmine stays with you, but when you're using it I think it has a nice hint of tea, as well as honey. My skin is very very soft and moisturised,
Like all Lush products, it does seem very expensive when you are handing over your card. However, when it comes to using it, you only need the smallest amount to get a wonderful lather that last your entire shower. Honestly, I am still getting used to how little you need to use compared to cheaper more common brands (like Radox, ahem) I have had this for almost three weeks, and have barely used a third of the big bottle, and I have been heavy handed. By now I would normally be onto my third bottle of something I'd buy in the supermarket. I am so impressed and glad that I was having silly Lush spree and bought this. Possibly my favourite product ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by luna_z

I love this product!! In italy, the same product is named "la dolce vita"-sweet life. And it definitely deserves this name! I am addict to jasmine smell. And this product can make you smell like just coming out from a jasmine garden or sth. It makes me relax and deep breath during shower, and it is amazing! Maybe someone may find it overwhelming...but as I am crazy about jasmine, I do love the smell. Besides the smell, it makes my skill very smooth thanks to 3 kinds of honey it holds. Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by livewire_uk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a jasmine and honey dream (contains 3 types of honey!).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by boezoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my second favorite LUSH shower gel. It smells very strongly of Jasmine - smells identical to LUSH Godiva shampoo bar. I use a nickel size amount on a shower pouf & the lather is fantastic; lots of lather + thick & creamy. Says it helps with PMS on the bottle, which is a big plus. Very feminine, uplifting & moisturizing. It is pricey compared to other shower gels on the market, but when you purchase LUSH in general, it is quality that you are paying for. It is worth the price + a little goes a long way so it can last a long time compared to a cheap shower gel that you have to use tons of just to get good results. I understand the mothballs comparison, but I don't agree. Definitely a "love it or hate it" product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by cnichole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this for free because someone else got it and disliked it. It is a strong smell that lingers all day. It's not something I would use everyday, but when I am in an indulgent mood, it really delivers. I find that it is more concentrated than other body washes, so I use less of it. I use it on handwashables and it really imparts its fragrance to them. I don't typically like honey scented products but I love jasmine, and this smells pretty good. After reading other reviews I have to admit, I'm a little afraid that I smell like moth balls, at least to other people!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by mkeddie

Nope, sorry, found the smell annoying and not relaxing. Never again.