April 19, 2014 | 1539 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Flying Fox Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by luna_z

I love this product!! In italy, the same product is named "la dolce vita"-sweet life. And it definitely deserves this name! I am addict to jasmine smell. And this product can make you smell like just coming out from a jasmine garden or sth. It makes me relax and deep breath during shower, and it is amazing! Maybe someone may find it overwhelming...but as I am crazy about jasmine, I do love the smell. Besides the smell, it makes my skill very smooth thanks to 3 kinds of honey it holds. Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by livewire_uk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a jasmine and honey dream (contains 3 types of honey!).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by boezoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my second favorite LUSH shower gel. It smells very strongly of Jasmine - smells identical to LUSH Godiva shampoo bar. I use a nickel size amount on a shower pouf & the lather is fantastic; lots of lather + thick & creamy. Says it helps with PMS on the bottle, which is a big plus. Very feminine, uplifting & moisturizing. It is pricey compared to other shower gels on the market, but when you purchase LUSH in general, it is quality that you are paying for. It is worth the price + a little goes a long way so it can last a long time compared to a cheap shower gel that you have to use tons of just to get good results. I understand the mothballs comparison, but I don't agree. Definitely a "love it or hate it" product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by cnichole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this for free because someone else got it and disliked it. It is a strong smell that lingers all day. It's not something I would use everyday, but when I am in an indulgent mood, it really delivers. I find that it is more concentrated than other body washes, so I use less of it. I use it on handwashables and it really imparts its fragrance to them. I don't typically like honey scented products but I love jasmine, and this smells pretty good. After reading other reviews I have to admit, I'm a little afraid that I smell like moth balls, at least to other people!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by mkeddie

Nope, sorry, found the smell annoying and not relaxing. Never again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 10:43:00 AM More reviews by TOSIN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG!!! When I smelt this for the first time, my eyes literally rolled to the back of my head from the pleasure! I can't get enough of it!! Its got the sexiest, most amazing sweet honey jasmine fragrance ever!!!! Lathers abundantly using only a small amount and the scent travels throughout the house, literally!!! Its got 4 different types of honey in it so its really gentle. I love anything with honey as its a humectant and natural anti bacterial and smells gorgeous! This is a definite staple. Even though I don't really use a lot of shower gels, I always have a big 500g bottle of this with me at all times.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

i got this as a sample. and i like it. it smells nice. i was just not crazy about the lather. not sure yet if i would buy this in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The girls on YouTube are killing my bank account. So many of them have been raving about this Lush stuff. I got a couple things from the web site, as the closest Lush store is an hour and a half away from my little village here. The things the YT gurus tend to rave about didn't interest me as I read the product descriptions on the site, but this shower gel did. It is supposed to soothe and calm a woman with PMS! WOO HOO! It is made primarily with honey, and you can see it separate in the bottle. The ingredients combined again with a good shake. The smell is very strongly of jasmine. I love jasmine. If you don't adore the smell of jasmine- DO NOT GET THIS. Anyway, I did feel very happy and relaxed after I showered with this. I only needed a quarter sized blob on the shower poof to make a lot of creamy bubbles. The bubbles feel creamier and richer than the Johnson's Softwash I was using. Softwash was breaking my chest out as well, and this has cleared that right up. I can't afford to keep purchasing this and use it as an everyday shower gel, but I will ask for it for any occasion I may qualify as a gift recipient. Beautiful stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 11:17:00 AM More reviews by KeeleyWpg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love love love this shower gel - the scent is gorgeous and lasts on your skin. I can see that it wouldn't be for everyone, as it is a strong aroma - jasmine mostly. Makes lots of lather with a small amount of gel, which is good because its pretty pricey compared to non-lush shower gels.
I don't know about the anti-PMS claim, I think that a nice shower with any smell that you like would make you feel better!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Nkruythoff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I couldn't wait to smell this stuff. First whiff is great, then it immediately fades to...VINEGAR??? Very strange. I had to smell it a couple times to make sure I wasn't trippin, cuz it smelled lovely at first. The SA was standing there with me, and I asked her if it was possibly an old bottle. LOL She said no, it really smells like that! I was so disapointed :(