LUSH Flying Fox Shower Gel

3.7

on 11/29/2009 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Fantastic smelling soap. It is the best deodorant soap I have ever used. If you just came from the gym this will knock the stank out of you like nothing else. The smell is jasmine and it lingers.

I have dry skin & while I don't find it moisturizing it's not drying either. My boyfriend has oily skin and this doesn't give him breakouts. So I'd say it's neutral.

Boyfriend loves the smell. He uses it a lot and he loves the scent on me. Another good thing about the fragrance is you can use it any time of day--- it's not stimulating (like grapefruit) nor relaxing (like lavendar) -- just jasminey goodness.

I suggest folks shake the bottle once or twice each time you use it to keep it mixed.

on 11/22/2009 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smells pretty good, not my absolute fave but I defiantly like it.

It's not fair, my husband keeps stealing my Flying Fox. Yes, you read that correctly!

He worked in Turkey years ago and when I emerged from the shower recently in a cloud of jasmine he excitedly told me that he used to swim in the pool at night after a hards day's work and this was the smell that would be in the air. He never knew what it was, but now he does, and it means that my bottle of Flying Fox is fast disappearing. Grrrrrrr

on 11/2/2009 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Flying fox is my favorite at Lush. I am absolutely in love with the scent. It's so relaxing and makes me feel very feminine and sexy. I wish they had this is solid perfume.

on 11/1/2009 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is yet another one of those Lush products with that weird, ladylike scenting, that I has just come to adore, despite my initial scepticism. At first I found the honey and jasmine smell overwhealming, almost causing me nausea, but then (efter a certain amount of stubbornness) I noticed how I gradually became more and more addicted to it.

Now, I can't live without my Flying Fox bottle on the side of my bathtub. I need to have it there. It's as necessary as toilet paper or... well... Food. They say it's good for PMS. I don't know if that is true, but every month I'm persistent to make any symptoms of such be magically cast away with Flying Fox!

on 10/29/2009 1:22:00 AM

Love the smell... it smells like Jasmine Green Tea with a hint of honey to me. It is sweet in an exotic way? It's therapeutic, soothing in its special way. Makes me happy. If that makes sense... Definitely a strong smell that's not to everybody's taste, but I love it and just want to keep smelling it... Hmmm... *grab the bottle and sniff sniff sniff* =]

on 10/19/2009 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I have been having a Jasmine obsessed moment and literally cannot wait to have a shower or bath because I love the way this smells! The jasmine stays with you, but when you're using it I think it has a nice hint of tea, as well as honey. My skin is very very soft and moisturised,
Like all Lush products, it does seem very expensive when you are handing over your card. However, when it comes to using it, you only need the smallest amount to get a wonderful lather that last your entire shower. Honestly, I am still getting used to how little you need to use compared to cheaper more common brands (like Radox, ahem) I have had this for almost three weeks, and have barely used a third of the big bottle, and I have been heavy handed. By now I would normally be onto my third bottle of something I'd buy in the supermarket. I am so impressed and glad that I was having silly Lush spree and bought this. Possibly my favourite product ever.

on 9/13/2009 12:08:00 PM

I love this product!! In italy, the same product is named "la dolce vita"-sweet life. And it definitely deserves this name! I am addict to jasmine smell. And this product can make you smell like just coming out from a jasmine garden or sth. It makes me relax and deep breath during shower, and it is amazing! Maybe someone may find it overwhelming...but as I am crazy about jasmine, I do love the smell. Besides the smell, it makes my skill very smooth thanks to 3 kinds of honey it holds. Will definitely buy again!

on 8/29/2009 2:41:00 PM

This is a jasmine and honey dream (contains 3 types of honey!).

on 8/10/2009 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my second favorite LUSH shower gel. It smells very strongly of Jasmine - smells identical to LUSH Godiva shampoo bar. I use a nickel size amount on a shower pouf & the lather is fantastic; lots of lather + thick & creamy. Says it helps with PMS on the bottle, which is a big plus. Very feminine, uplifting & moisturizing. It is pricey compared to other shower gels on the market, but when you purchase LUSH in general, it is quality that you are paying for. It is worth the price + a little goes a long way so it can last a long time compared to a cheap shower gel that you have to use tons of just to get good results. I understand the mothballs comparison, but I don't agree. Definitely a "love it or hate it" product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials