August 20, 2014 | 1956 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Quickliner for Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 4:30:00 PM More reviews by floralipke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found my all time eyeliners! I have new black and dark chocolate. I love them. You can draw fine lines with this liner. It won't smuge with primer. No sharping which is a plus. I like the sponge too. It makes the lines more natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by catherine112

great texture, creamy, no skin tugging. i have oily skin and it just doesn't have staying power for me. great for smudging. not for sharp, thin lines. it's comparable to mac technakohl liner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Lucy5806

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really great eyeliner. I got fed up of having to sharpen eye liners, but this one has a really good twisty uppy bit at the bottom, which means it's always the right kind of sharpness. I use smoky brown, which is a little more subtle and mysterious than black, and really good for those with fair skin. It is a really soft, blendable texture, but the really great thing is that it stays on all day - honestly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by celticfaery

I like this liner. I have it in the deep neutral purple color. it is easy to apply, you dont need to sharpen as it has a twisty applicator, it has a nice smudging end. It lasts long, but comes off easily with remover. Cute packaging. a little pricy, but for liners that dont irritate my eyes I will always pay a little extra. nice. would buy again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2009 9:41:00 AM More reviews by backlashing

This eyeliner is pretty decent. It isn't as intensely black as I would like, but it does the job. It is smooth and I don't have to tug at my eyelid to get it to go on. However, as with most automatic or pencil liners, the staying power just sucks on me. Better than Revlon Colorstay, though. The packaging is alright, it looks sleek, but the cap cracked slightly and the smudge brush just gets in the way. I will keep buying this until I find something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by dinyell

I'm a little upset by this eyeliner! I bought it because I love having the oprtion to smudge my eyeliners for a smoky look... but the smudging tool on this eyeliner is too hard and pretty much wipes off what you put on instead of blending it - atleats that's how it is for me.
I am usually in awe of what Clinique products do for me but not this time.
I mean it's fine if you aren't blending/smudging it, but that's the whole reason I bought this liner... for the price, I can get something better. So I'll just use what I have left of this eyeliner and never buy it again. Hmpf!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2009 8:22:00 AM More reviews by shyviolet

I think this is my new HG black liner for everyday. It is a rich, pigmented black and smudges well. I would not attempt this (or any other liner) without my UDPP - with that it stays perfect all day.

What is appealing about this is the fact that it is so quick. I am a mom with literally no time in the morning - when I go to apply my eyeliner I usually have children hanging on to my leg shaking me down like a coconut tree. If I was using a less forgiving liner, the result would be more like a drunk pirate than the Bollywood look I am going for.

With this liner, I can just slick it on and go. If I make a mistake, just smudge a bit with the eraser. No extra brushes or anything to mess with.

The only thing I do not like about these automatic liners is that you can't really sharpen them. So once your point gets dull, you are stuck with a thicker line. What I do to remedy this is take a tissue, wrap it around the tip of the liner and spin between your fingers until you have a point again. I guess you do lose a but of product that way, but it works. This stuff is so pigmented that you only need a little at a time anyway. My new favorite!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2009 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Luluwastaken

Roast Coffee is a very basic warm brown colour. It has staying power, however, I still reapply during the day as it fades a little. Minimal smearing. Love the sponge tip. A little difficult to create precise lines. I hope for a little smoother application also. Best so far, will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 5:50:00 PM More reviews by mo2

This is a good natural liner. But as of lately I've been using Urban Decay's liners, and they are much creamier and smoother to apply. They are also more dramatic (the black is much blacker), and I enjoy that at the moment. So while the Clinique liner is great for everyday, natural looks, they are not my favorite anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2009 4:54:00 PM More reviews by xmakeupxcutiex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am completely in love with this! I have it in Shy Brown, and I use it every day before school. It is light yet delivers so easily. Its creamy and goes on, and STAYS on, through rain, crying, swimming, and even showers until you wash it off deliberately. This product is worth the money (Its not even that expensive!) and is wonderful because it comes with a high-quality smudge-brush on the other end. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!