April 17, 2014 | 1104 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Quickliner for Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by celticfaery

I like this liner. I have it in the deep neutral purple color. it is easy to apply, you dont need to sharpen as it has a twisty applicator, it has a nice smudging end. It lasts long, but comes off easily with remover. Cute packaging. a little pricy, but for liners that dont irritate my eyes I will always pay a little extra. nice. would buy again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2009 9:41:00 AM More reviews by backlashing

This eyeliner is pretty decent. It isn't as intensely black as I would like, but it does the job. It is smooth and I don't have to tug at my eyelid to get it to go on. However, as with most automatic or pencil liners, the staying power just sucks on me. Better than Revlon Colorstay, though. The packaging is alright, it looks sleek, but the cap cracked slightly and the smudge brush just gets in the way. I will keep buying this until I find something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by dinyell

I'm a little upset by this eyeliner! I bought it because I love having the oprtion to smudge my eyeliners for a smoky look... but the smudging tool on this eyeliner is too hard and pretty much wipes off what you put on instead of blending it - atleats that's how it is for me.
I am usually in awe of what Clinique products do for me but not this time.
I mean it's fine if you aren't blending/smudging it, but that's the whole reason I bought this liner... for the price, I can get something better. So I'll just use what I have left of this eyeliner and never buy it again. Hmpf!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2009 8:22:00 AM More reviews by shyviolet

I think this is my new HG black liner for everyday. It is a rich, pigmented black and smudges well. I would not attempt this (or any other liner) without my UDPP - with that it stays perfect all day.

What is appealing about this is the fact that it is so quick. I am a mom with literally no time in the morning - when I go to apply my eyeliner I usually have children hanging on to my leg shaking me down like a coconut tree. If I was using a less forgiving liner, the result would be more like a drunk pirate than the Bollywood look I am going for.

With this liner, I can just slick it on and go. If I make a mistake, just smudge a bit with the eraser. No extra brushes or anything to mess with.

The only thing I do not like about these automatic liners is that you can't really sharpen them. So once your point gets dull, you are stuck with a thicker line. What I do to remedy this is take a tissue, wrap it around the tip of the liner and spin between your fingers until you have a point again. I guess you do lose a but of product that way, but it works. This stuff is so pigmented that you only need a little at a time anyway. My new favorite!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2009 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Luluwastaken

Roast Coffee is a very basic warm brown colour. It has staying power, however, I still reapply during the day as it fades a little. Minimal smearing. Love the sponge tip. A little difficult to create precise lines. I hope for a little smoother application also. Best so far, will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 5:50:00 PM More reviews by mo2

This is a good natural liner. But as of lately I've been using Urban Decay's liners, and they are much creamier and smoother to apply. They are also more dramatic (the black is much blacker), and I enjoy that at the moment. So while the Clinique liner is great for everyday, natural looks, they are not my favorite anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2009 4:54:00 PM More reviews by xmakeupxcutiex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am completely in love with this! I have it in Shy Brown, and I use it every day before school. It is light yet delivers so easily. Its creamy and goes on, and STAYS on, through rain, crying, swimming, and even showers until you wash it off deliberately. This product is worth the money (Its not even that expensive!) and is wonderful because it comes with a high-quality smudge-brush on the other end. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2008 2:12:00 PM More reviews by drseuss

This was given to me as a gift and I think it's great because it has the ability to be smudged out for any smokey effect. The problem is that it does not have very good staying power and it comes off very easily. I tend to use it just for smokey lines and I would do more research before I bought it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 4:46:00 AM More reviews by SkyeBeautyFeen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WOW...This eyeliner delivers! I have been in search for a decent eyeliner for years, that not only draws a solid line, but can be smudged/softened for the smokey look, and stay put ALL day/night with/without tears! I thought i was asking for the impossible! I have bought so many eyeliners; MAC (powerpoint,technakohl,kohl), Chanel, Clinique (Cream liner), Dior, Avon, and so many others, and every one failed to do what Cliniques Quickliner does. I bought the Brown Black as it is so natural and compliments my hazel/green eyes.I bought mine from a boutique for 10 or 11 - what a staple item for such minimum cost!! :) I am very impressed! I don't know why i ever strayed from clinique...
Also, I have quite watery eyes, and does it budge? No Way, Josie! :)
I wore this eyeliner all day and night yesterday; not only did it last the day with my eyes watering (and me rubbing them from a Cold), i also have a very oily T-zone, and find that if i do not wear sufficient powder under my eyes, eyeliner usually seeps underneath my eyes, or into the outer corners. this eyeliner did no such thing, it stayed in place!
THEN...to top it off, taking my mkaeup off was a dream...it didnt turn to sharp flakes that hurt my skin, it wiped off so easily and effortlessly!

I'm still baffled how Chanel and Dior can charge a MINT for items that don't do half of what Clinique's item has done, and for half the price! Clinique really do not get enough credit :)

All you eyeliner lovers - Estee Lauder is bringing out an eyeliner in April 09 as part of the "Double Wear" Range, and it is supposed to be better then clinique quickliner...Supposed to be able to smudge (or not smudge) and last forever until taken off (no fading, flaking, seeping into lines,undereye bags)!! WOOHOOO!!!! NOW WERE GETTING SOMEWEHERE!! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by miahesterly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I first bought this four years ago, in two shades - Navy and Grape. I found the pencil to be hard and grainy, difficult to use, and not long-wearing. Both of them had their leads snap before I used even half of them up, and I ended up throwing them away. I recently repurchased the Grape one, as I think it's a beautiful, unique colour, but unfortunately the problems I had with it all those years ago remain. I find it impossible to draw a smooth line on my eyelids, and if you are wearing powder or concealer before applying the pencil, the pencil become completely coated in the makeup, making it even harder to use. To try and make it useable, I even resorted to warming the tip on my hair straighteners (which probably isn't a very clever thing to do), but it didn't make a lot of difference. And again, the pencil lead snapped - about half of the pencil wasted. I've learnt my lesson and will never buy these again!