December 22, 2014 | 1567 users online

Fragrances - Dior - Pure Poison

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by kylie123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this is the best out of the poison range of Dior that I have tried.
Nice smell and cool bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I admit this is a beautiful sve t, yet I don't wear it often as it is heady, it is a beautiful floral but seems a bit share to my nose
I like Elixir better, yet Pure Poison is one of the nicest jasmine scent there is
You just got to be on then mood for a strong jasmine scent!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 9:16:00 PM More reviews by hummiemd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am very lucky that this perfume works well with my body chemistry. On me, it smells very sensuous, of flowers, vanilla and musk. Even after several hours, or even the next day, the scent is still lovely. It's heavy yet light, heady without being cloying. To me, this scent says mature, sensuous, young woman rather than 20s-something-girl-trying-too-hard-to-smell-good. The only way to tell if you like this fragrance is to try it on. Hope it works for you because it's simply delicious.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by LeAnne33

love this smell! it is a fav for the winter time. Its def a great product given that it is not a heavy fragrance yet the scent is strong enough that it is just perfect. love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by genie_11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

oh! love this smell! sooo feminine, misterious , oriental !this is my cold weather fav parfume! I feel very sexy, confident and powerfull when I wear this!
When I 1st received this, I couldn t stop smelling my wrist .....smelling it brought me tremendous joy! this is pure poison indeed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 3:06:00 AM More reviews by breesana

I tried this scent out many years ago, and whenever I was back in that store, I would try it on again. It is by far my favorite purfume of all time. I agree with a previous review in that it is very easy and complex at the same time. Something about it is warm and sexy, yet I do not find it overpowering at all. When I wear this fregrance, I feel confident and strong, and I have recieved many comments on it as well. I have just recently ran out, and tried a new fragrance with a destinct floral sent, but I do not think it smells well on me at all. I will be returning to Pure Posion without question.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by aislingloughran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitely my favourite perfume. Is perfect for a night out and people always comment how lovely it is. After spraying it on it lasts for ages. Its very feminine and a slightly heavier scent than some others which makes it perfect for evening time. The bottle is also quite lovely

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by belle8485

LOVE IT. i've only owned the little mini bottles (it doesn't take much!) but i've always had some on hand for the last few years now. it's perfect for a night out!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2009 4:12:00 AM More reviews by caradiangela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was a late discovery of mine. I already knew the other poisons and didn't like them too much. Weird enough, I never got to try this one. But now I did, and I fell for it big time! Imo, it is a very lovely fragrance, easy but complex, innocent but with a twist. It's fresh and uplifting, with warmth, depth and a darker side to it too. I really like to wear this, as it makes me feel more confident and feminine. My bf also really likes it, as many men do I suppose, because it can be a quite seductive scent in a way. All in all this beautiful fragrance (my first one from Dior!) suits me like a glove and I know I will wear it for many more years.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by MondKindNana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really love this perfume. i tried it once when i was in sephora, and it is strong in the intial spray but after a bit it blended nicely with my natural oils and gave a soft, yet strong fragrance behind, its the only one i like amongst the poison- collection