September 22, 2014 | 2180 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Pure Poison

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 9:16:00 PM More reviews by hummiemd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am very lucky that this perfume works well with my body chemistry. On me, it smells very sensuous, of flowers, vanilla and musk. Even after several hours, or even the next day, the scent is still lovely. It's heavy yet light, heady without being cloying. To me, this scent says mature, sensuous, young woman rather than 20s-something-girl-trying-too-hard-to-smell-good. The only way to tell if you like this fragrance is to try it on. Hope it works for you because it's simply delicious.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by LeAnne33

love this smell! it is a fav for the winter time. Its def a great product given that it is not a heavy fragrance yet the scent is strong enough that it is just perfect. love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by genie_11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

oh! love this smell! sooo feminine, misterious , oriental !this is my cold weather fav parfume! I feel very sexy, confident and powerfull when I wear this!
When I 1st received this, I couldn t stop smelling my wrist .....smelling it brought me tremendous joy! this is pure poison indeed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 3:06:00 AM More reviews by breesana

I tried this scent out many years ago, and whenever I was back in that store, I would try it on again. It is by far my favorite purfume of all time. I agree with a previous review in that it is very easy and complex at the same time. Something about it is warm and sexy, yet I do not find it overpowering at all. When I wear this fregrance, I feel confident and strong, and I have recieved many comments on it as well. I have just recently ran out, and tried a new fragrance with a destinct floral sent, but I do not think it smells well on me at all. I will be returning to Pure Posion without question.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by aislingloughran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitely my favourite perfume. Is perfect for a night out and people always comment how lovely it is. After spraying it on it lasts for ages. Its very feminine and a slightly heavier scent than some others which makes it perfect for evening time. The bottle is also quite lovely

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by belle8485

LOVE IT. i've only owned the little mini bottles (it doesn't take much!) but i've always had some on hand for the last few years now. it's perfect for a night out!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2009 4:12:00 AM More reviews by caradiangela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was a late discovery of mine. I already knew the other poisons and didn't like them too much. Weird enough, I never got to try this one. But now I did, and I fell for it big time! Imo, it is a very lovely fragrance, easy but complex, innocent but with a twist. It's fresh and uplifting, with warmth, depth and a darker side to it too. I really like to wear this, as it makes me feel more confident and feminine. My bf also really likes it, as many men do I suppose, because it can be a quite seductive scent in a way. All in all this beautiful fragrance (my first one from Dior!) suits me like a glove and I know I will wear it for many more years.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by MondKindNana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really love this perfume. i tried it once when i was in sephora, and it is strong in the intial spray but after a bit it blended nicely with my natural oils and gave a soft, yet strong fragrance behind, its the only one i like amongst the poison- collection

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 11:44:00 AM More reviews by pmnixa

I came across a sample of this and it's so horrrible! The initial scent is very strong, and it dries down to a gross musky scent. It almost makes me sick. I definately like the Hypnotic Poison better, but HP's dry down isn't that great either. I think my new curiosity with the Poisons just ended.

In the dry down with the Pure Poison I smell a bit of the same scents that are in Ralph Lauren's Blue, but not as sweet.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by pupiq

It is a nice fragrance for a right person. It has very distinctive character, a 'two faced' one, very very sweet but so very cold.
It is sexy, yet not cosy at all. Strong fragrance with great sillage, very 'look at me' type of scent. When i smell this ithink of my friend who likes to look both innocent and OTT sexy, who has a 'bidimensional' personality. I wouldnt buy it for myself but i like to sniff it very much.