August 21, 2014 | 966 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by samanthasundloff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Remember when your shadow ALWAYS creased and you had to try to smooth it out with your finger?
Ya, not any more with this stuff!!! It's THE BEST! Used it for years, and with good reason

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Gambleress

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Did exactly what it was suppose to.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by aperilpar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love this stuff!!!! for several years i have suffered from my eye shadow creasing and eye liner transferring to the top of my lids (i have extremely oily skin).. just when i thought there was no hope, i found this! what a complete life saver. i put this on my lids right before applying eye shadow/liner and it keeps everything in place for at least 12 hrs.. no lie. highly recommend it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by EmilyEisen57

I love this primer to bits. Usually at the end of the day my eyeshadow and mascara is running all down my face. But with this it's stayed perfect. The colours are still as vibrant as they are in the morning.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by supapo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This was the first primer I had tried so it is hard to compare to others, but so far it is not bad. It does what a primer should do. I have really oily eyelid so it does help, but it doesnt seem to last after more than 8 hrs. I would only buy this when i am desperate otherwise....looking for something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by mustangfanatic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really good primer for people that have oily skin and want to prevent eyeshadow from creasing. It's really heavy duty and you only need a little bit.

Only reason im giving it 4 lipsticks is because it can be too drying. My eyelids don't really get oily but i do have creasing in my eyeshadow w/o a primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by sparklygrass

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this magical potion!
keeps my eyeshadows vibrant and intense all day and night.
It glides on so smooth and perfect.
I have the bottle with the wand so it kinda sucks because I loose a lot once its finished as I can't get the rest that's at the bottom and around the edges.
But the newer squeezy tubes look perfect.
bit pricey but a little goes a long way so it's worth the money x

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by mnbeth

For a long time I was content to use the e.l.f. eyelid primer from Target, which cost just $1...it worked great and I was thrilled to have such a cheap, decent-lasting product. Over time, though, the e.l.f. primer started to irritate my lids and make them itch. That was the perfect opportunity for me to try the Urban Decay primer, which I'd been wanting to do but was balking at the $20 cost. I have to say, best 20 bucks I ever spent! A little goes a long way and my eye makeup stays put all day. I have hooded lids, so I often had problems with my eyeshadow and/or liner transferring or wearing off; not so anymore! I have absolutely no Cons with this product, only Pros. It's lightweight, incredibly long-lasting, and gentle on my sensitive lids. Some may consider the price as out of their budget, but I promise it's well worth the $20 investment!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Marisola03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this primer, stays on all day. I tried other primers just give them a try even Mac didn't work for me......so by far best primer and a little goes a long way..... And it will last forever, only primer I trust

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by heavymetalqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have the oiliest eyelids, so I absolutely need to wear primer. The price was a little more than I usually pay for makeup ($24 CDN at Sephora), but I was willing to give it a try. I used to use Benefit's Lemon-aid primer, which is fine when just wearing eyeliner, but recently I've been dabbling in eyeshadow and by the end of the day I'd be creasing so badly, it looked terrible!

I looove the packaging, and the new tube with the needle nose is really great. You only need a tiny drop of this stuff per eyelid, a little goes a long way.
Recently I've been using Maybelline Color Tattoo and the E.L.F. everyday palette eyeshadows; with this primer I can do my eyes at 10am, go through my day, come home in the wee hours of the next morning and everything still looks like I practically just put it on!

Overall, this is an amazing product and I'd recommend it to anyone! Definitely one of my favourite high-end products.