Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/19/2015 8:14:00 AM

My eyeliner still runs after applying this product :(

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Keeps my eyeshadow on and is not tested on animals :)

Keeps my eyeshadow on my eyes very well :)

on 4/14/2015 12:32:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product. I bought it for $12 at Sephora and it works perfectly for me. Best example I can give of its effectiveness is I used this stuff to prime for my eyeshadow and then went to a rock concert, where everyone sweats and itís really hot. I came home, slept in the makeup, and over 24 hours later my eye shadow is still in place. Not a single smudge of eye shadow out of place. I highly recommend this product!

on 4/11/2015 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I do really like primer potion, but unfortunately I can't get UD products in Australia as of yet, so my sister buys me one whenever she comes to visit. Because of this, I can't comment on the price, but I've seen it on the UD and Sephora websites, and it's not cheap.

I hate the packaging. It's adorable and really distinct but I always depot mine from the tube, because it's too annoying to squeeze it and then waste half the product since you can't squeeze it all out.

Saying this, I do really love the product. It makes any eyeshadow, no matter the quality or price, perfect. No fall out, no creasing and no migration. I love it, and the actual primer is worth the price and packaging!

on 4/10/2015 11:43:00 AM

I have oily lids, so this may not be a review that fits everyone. I first started using this when I got my first Naked Palette. This product is greasy and never seemed to set on my eyelids, even when putting eyeshadow over top of it. My eyeshadows would separate and slide around almost immediately. I currently use the Wet 'N Wild Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer which is 100 times better for the fraction of the price. I will probably never buy this again.

on 4/9/2015 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

One of the best I've used.

on 4/9/2015 12:20:00 PM

I use it under concealer around my eyes for very dark circles and it's a lifesaver.

on 4/9/2015 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This primer is probably the best primer that I have ever used. It keeps my eyeshadow on all day along with the fact that it can make any eyeshadow that I wear be applied very smooth and creamy.
The one thing I don't like about this product is that sometimes too much comes out when I'm trying to apply.
I would repurchase this again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love love love this product - really my holy grail for making my eyeshadow last.
This really changed my opinion on eyeshadows, where they before this always was sliding around and disappearing from my eyelids. This Primer Potion makes them stay in place and look great all day.

Video Reviews & Tutorials