Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Polysilicone-11, Silica, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Oleth-10, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium-Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5, Red 4, Yellow 6

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have oily combination acne-prone skin, and this is my holy grail daily moisturiser! Where I live it's humid for most parts of the year so this is more than enough. My skin drinks this stuff up. During colder months though I slather on another layer or temporarily use something slightly heavier. But this is great if you have oily skin and want something lightweight.

It is also fantastic because it doesn't clog my pores. I don't mind the price as it does the job, so I will buy this again and again! Unless I change skin types or find something better, that is.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is nice and still one of my go-to moisturizers. It feels nice on the skin and sinks in quickly. Doesn't make my combo skin oily. The only bad thing is there is no SPF.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Yet another product that I don't understand the hype over. If you have dry skin, save your money. I have been trying this out for over a week and every time I wear it, my skin feels hydrated for the first few seconds I apply it, but that quickly goes away. Any time I wear it under make up, my make up separates so badly in dry patches all over my face. And I know this is due to the moisturizer. I have also tried the dramatically different lotion, and was not impressed by either formula. I should've known this wasn't worth the money because just by looking at the ingredients you can see it's a boring formula for the amount of money you spend. You can definitely get a better bang for your buck.

a good moisturizer that doesnt leave you feeling oily. absorbes really easily into skin, but i dont think its anything so special

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love it! My skin is normal to dry, this is an excellent moisturizer . Emollient, it gives moisture and hydration to the skin..without being heavy or thick.I use it before makeup and it is just fine.,one of the best I have tried, fragrance free, Clinique has wonderful products and this is one of them.
I use the plus formula for dry skin. My skin is at times reactive l didn't react to that nice moisturizer

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Very expensive, overrated and irritated my (admittedly very sensitive) skin. ugh. Never again. Fool me twice...you know how it goes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this moisturizer for about 3 years now and it is absolutely my Holy Grail! My skintype is quite normalish, but dehydrated and very sensitive and acne prone. I've been looking for the one moisturizer for years and I've found it in this product.
DDMG sinks right into the skin, it's lightweight, hydrates my skin well enough all throughout the year, doesn't irritate my skin or cause any patches, it doesn't clog my pores, and it's spreads like a dream. I also looove the packaging with the pump and it lasts me about 6 months (cca 3 pumps each time twice a day). Ever since I've strarted washing my face with very cold water only, spraying Avene thermal water right after washing and applying DDMG on slightly damp face my skin has seriously gotten SO MUCH BETTER.
The only downside is the price but honestly - who cares for such an amazing product? I will keep and keep using this forever.

I liked this at first..it was good. it left my combo skin feeling plump and soft..this gel didn't leave a sticky after feel, which iv tried other gels that do that. I will not repurchase this bc after several uses its like the goodness that it does wares off and this actually started breaking me out...I think it was clogging my pores. I notice if I switch off w something else and then come back to it its ok but then I have to switch off again before it breaks me out again. like said will not repurchase because its not a stable product for me.

I have combo, acne prone skin. Usually after I wash my face, my T-zone will feel squeaky clean, but my checks and other areas will feel tight and dry.

After applying toner (currently using Clinique clarifying lotion 4), I put the gel on all over my face, and it leaves my face hydrated. I don't get break out from it, and it helped to improve my skin.

Personally, I think the gel formula is best suited for those people with combo or oily skin. Its light and does its job (given the fact that your face is not the dry type). I love this product. I use to wake up with oily face because I don't know how to use the moisturizer for my type of skin. But with this baby, I wake up with fresh face, no oil and smooth skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had read lots about this moisturiser and thought I would give it a go especially after a friend had used it for years. When I put it on it felt nice and my skin did not break out but after a day or two of using my skin felt dry and there was nothing else on my face other than my regular cleanser that I had used before.

I am not sure if I would call this a dramatically different moisturiser but its OK perhaps for someone who has normal skin or a younger skin and it did nothing dramatic to mine making it rather average which is why I have not given it a high rating.