April 18, 2014 | 1777 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by EvaGreen26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product for anyone with oily skin , it moisturizes without making you feel like you're walking around with an oil factory on your face. It absorbs into the skin flawlessly however I'm not sure how it will hold in the winter.I would absolutely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by vixens97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lets start off with the fact that as a person with oily skin I thought all moisturizers were going to turn my face into a grease slip and slide. Even moisturizers made with oily skin in mind. But with that said...I am converted. This moisturizer is amazing. My oily skin is under control, makeup has not disappeared (looks fresh too) but my skin is retaining its moisture. I will never change moisturizers again. The price can be a little steep depending on your budget but if there is one place to splurge in your beauty routine, skin care is it! Without good skincare all other makeup is a wash. I will buy it again and again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by jehill6612

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My Holy Grail moisturizer!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by mijal10

I started using this when I was in the US for the summer and didn't notice much of a difference, so I bought an Aveeno daily moisturizing face lotion with SPF and that worked just fine for a much better prize. HOWEVER, when I came back home in South America and it was winter, the Aveeno face lotion was definitely not good enough, and it smelled too much like sun screen. I tried the Clinique DDM Gel again and it worked wonders.

Conclusion: in my experience it's alright but not worth it for the summer, and definitely good for the winter time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by sammy89

Love this for summer! It keeps my skin from getting oily and it has cleared up my acne. It also absorbs into your skin really well, so you don't have that sticky feeling after. That's probably what I love most about it. I'm just not sure if it would be moisturizing enough in the winter time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by lizo4ka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have purchased this moisturizer on more than one occasion. While it isn't a miracle worker for me or probably the best one out there: it does alright for my skin, which is combination and I do have severe acne. It doesn't seem to irritate my skin more than it already is, but it doesn't make it all better either - it just keeps it consistent, I guess you could say... The price is very affordable too. If I just have oily skin with less acne, I definitely would use this more.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by GurlyNature

This is the most amazing moisturizer ever! Makes my skin feel supple and soft and all good things. However, if you're using this to get rid of acne...It won't clear it. Using it regularly with the other products of the three step system will help reduce the imperfections but won't clear it totally....
But as a moisturizer for oily skin, its fantastic! This is my third bottle...and I'm a product junkie...but somehow end up coming back to this..LOVE, LOVE, Love...
only thing I hate is that it doesn't have its own spf....

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by jendreamy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

edit 09/2013: i've been playing around with different moisturizers lately, and i realize that this moisturizer didn't really adequately moisturize my oily skin. while the light, moussy texture is really lovely and the formula makes your skin super soft, i'll be using the rest of my current bottle to mix with foundations.

i have been using this moisturizer for at least 5 years now, and it is really really phenomenal for me.
i don't really have any acne, but i do have oily skin and very large and easily-clogged pores.
this never clogs my pores or makes my face feel "heavy". it almost feels like a thicker serum, and absorbs just as quickly into my skin as a serum does. it has such a nice, lovely light texture, and makes my skin feel soft after i use it!
i have dabbled in other moisturizers, but i always come back to this one, because it just works the best for my face! also, i mix this with my foundation on occasion to lighten up the foundation, and it helps create this moussy texture because it's so light!
i definitely recommend this moisturizer for people who have oily skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Foople85

I have oily, acne prone skin and this was drying and did not moisturizer at all!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by KaitlinTaylor

After 3 or 4 days of using this product, my face had become so dry,chapped, and irritated that finally one day my face had enough and when i went to put the gel on , it literally felt like someone set fire to my face. After immediately washing the gel off, my face looked as though it had been severely sunburnt! Unfortunately, it took me about 2 weeks to restore my skin back to its original texture and color after my indecent with the gel. I'm not going to say this gel isn't going to work for anyone, but please, if you have chemically sensitive skin, consider buying the trial size version of this first and do a spot test!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No