December 22, 2014 | 1724 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by luvmakeyG33k

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg the best moisturizing for very oily skin.... It soften my face and left my skin hydrated and had control over my oily skin.... Bravo I will always use this product for a lifetime

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by l1zzyholmes

Purchased this product a few days ago on a whim. I bought it because it was for oily skin, which I do have, more like combination. This dries out your skin when used alone! But used when mixed with another moisturizer, I use aveeno, works amazing! Evens skintone and brightens the face overall, and I've only used a little bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

One of the very few moisturisers which are suitable for acne-prone skin! This stuff does not make you feel greasy or oily at all and does appear to keep the skin hydrated adequately. I use this with a toner and have not had any issues with further break outs. It also dries into the skin very quick. Works well used twice daily. So if you have acne prone skin or oily skin then I would recommend this for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by palebarbie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to keep this product. I love how smooth and non-greasy this made my skin feel, BUT it gave me cystic breakouts! So disappointing.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by rippityrippity

Honestly, it's nothing special, and definitely not worth the cost. I have combination/sensitive skin and this moisturizer feels greasy on my skin. After a few minutes, it's like I never put anything on in the first place; my nose and the surrounding area start showing patchy dryness again.

I also bought this moisturizer because I thought it was non-comedogenic, only to find out it contains Laureth-4, a known comedogenic ingredient.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by katelle66

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted a nice light moisturiser that I could wear both during the day and at night that didn't feel too heavy on my skin and wouldn't make my skin break out as it can get a bit oily.
Although this moisturiser is quite pricey, I had heard good things about it and thought I would give it a try. I don't use it with the other 3 products that supposedly go with it, and usually apply it after cleansing my face. (Twice a day)
The consistency is really, really nice, it feels light on my skin, not greasy or oily, and makes my skin feel very soft. I also like that it is scentless. I usually mainly apply it to my cheeks and forehead (most dry areas) and then work it around for a light coverage on nose, chin etc. It doesn't give me any skins issues, and I have found my skin has definitely felt softer and healthier since I've been using it.
I would probably purchase this again, as I think it will last me a long time and it is definitely worth the money now and then for a really nice moisturiser with this great gel consistency.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Galaxydreamz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros;
-No smell
-Holy grail for many
-light on skin

Cons;
-did not moisturize for me at all
-felt weird and too gel like and like it just sat on top of skin
-$15 for a little tube was a bit disappointing honestly

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by elijes

I bought this product because of the great reviews I heard about it and because it is free of a lot of the fatty alcohols that other moisturizers have. I have combination skin - oily in the t-zone but dry along chin (due to acne medication) and under eyes. I love the consistency of this product. It has a lovely gel-like feel. But it does NOT moisturize enough. Even after two layers of it I still have dry patches around my chin area. It really feels as if I have not put anything on. I'm a little disappointed in this moisturizer for the price and will not repurchase.

Edit: I originally wrote this review in the winter. Now that the weather is warmer, I can get away with applying two pumps of the gel and walking away with soft skin but I still don't feel completely moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this due to recs on the skin care board (many really know their stuff on there btw). I have oily, but sensitive skin and I was looking for something to hydrate my skin without being too heavy for my acne and clog-prone skin. This has a nice light texture, almost liquidy and you only need a little bit. It applies smoothly and really helps to soften my skin. In essence it is a no frills moisturizer so I can use it at night too. I wore this under my foundation with no problems. It also doesn't make my face an oil slick throughout the day and I find it such a relief that it doesn't break me out. I can't believe I didn't get this sooner. I would have saved myself money and the hassle of finding a good moisturizer suitable for my skin. I got my small tube at Ulta since I had a coupon and had some points to redeem so it ended being cheap for me. I think it is about 14-15 bucks otherwise.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Nataliegsno

I use this moisturizer in the summer when my skin doesn't need as much hydration. I put this on then layer clean and clear hydrating gel moisturizer overtop. It's the perfect amount of hydration for my oily combo skin that absorbs quickly and doesn't feel or look greasy since it's a gel. Doesn't break me out either and I love the pump so I don't waste product. This formula is really best for oily skin. If you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend. I'll continue to repurchase.