April 17, 2014 | 920 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Matte Mousse

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Rebecca1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. By far the worst foundation I have ever used. It clings to every dry patch, but still manages to make anyone look extremely oily, while still emphasizing the dryness. Truly terrible.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to find good coverage with a great matte finish. I got neither.

It looked cakey and I just felt gross and oily and it pretty much melted off my face. I got a pimple after using this but I'm not sure if this product is to blame. I trashed this stuff quick

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had great hopes for this foundation. I opened the package and was a little unnerved by the dark color (I bought the lightest). After smoothing on, the foundation looked masklike, but after a few minutes turned into a more natural look.

My face is very oily and within 2 hours, the foundation had settled into my pores and by lunchtime, it had separated into something unrecognizeable as foundation. I would not recommend this foundation to anyone with very oily skin (which my skin is fairly normal)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I MUST SAY I WAS NOT IMPRESSED.. USED A FEW TIMES BUT ITS HEADED IN THE TRASH. ME AND MAYBELLINE HAVE A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP. IM SUPER OILY AND NO MATTER WHAT MAYBELLINE JUST DOES NOT AGREE WITH ME. AND THIS JAR IS VERY HARD TO CARRY AROUND. I DIDNT LIKE THE LOOK, TEXTURE OR HOW IT WORE. SO I MUST SAY THAT THIS WAS NOT FOR ME

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by nermeenkishk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the best foundation ever, iuse it everyday for 5 yrs now,and i will use it for ever,it gives the best coverage without breaking out or anything, it does not look cakey or anything,it covers my pores very well,and it lasts long enough,
I would definiltely buy it again and again and again.
The only neg, is that i sometimes feel that it makes my skin old and not tight at all ,i only feel that,i dont know.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:33:00 AM More reviews by indianprincessa

Not the best foundation out there but what it does good it works as a primer really well. It does conceal the pores and makes the skin look more youthful, though I could not use only this product of I want to look if I have a perfect skin. Colors are so so, it does accentuate dry patches on the skin and doesn't stay put really well.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by TeamTina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the worst foundation I've ever used. My skin looked dull and lifeless and then to top it off I began to get awful dry patches even though I really look after my skin. I continued to use it for a week and noticed the dry patches were turning into an horrid rash so I stopped using it. Not good for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

decent product but looks weird on my face

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

I have combination skin and couldn't wait to try this out. It goes on so smooth and is easy to blend....HOWEVER, within a couple hours my skin looked like I dumped oil all over it and by the end of the day I had painful acne popping up in random places. That's when I couldn't wait to get it off my face. I threw this in the trash and will not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Blanca009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am currently using this foundation. I have two shades, classic ivory light & nude light. I started out with the ivory but I think it's too light for me, the nude seems perfect. This covers a lot of imperfections...not everything but it makes your skin look flawless and it really does feel like velvet. I also apply a light dusting of mineral powder on top (and moisturizer underneath). Overall I love this foundation. However, for the last few months I've been having BAD breakouts on my chin. My skin use to be flawless, very rarely I would get pimples. So now I'm trying to determine if this is the cause of my breakouts. If it is I have no idea what I'll use next, I've grown to love this stuff!