November 28, 2014 | 1030 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Matte Mousse

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Aljonaskaya

I bought it in Hungary- You have to know, in my country, most of makeup products are diffenrent than in the other countries of Europe- especially the Western countries. My foundation was the lightest of the avaible foundations, but it was way tooo dark for my skin- too yellow- I don't even know why the managements of cosmetic products think that in Central(or Eastern)-Europe, the people got darker skin tone than the French girls, for example. Generally, Slavic/Hungarian girls got very light skin too! But Balkanic girls, their skin is really darker...

Well, it was cakey, orange, and it caused a lots of acnes for me! I wouldn't recommend it, but I propose to use a primer under this foundation. The coverage is good, but it just didn't work on me...It was on sale when I bought it, so it was only 7$- the normal price of that product is 20$ here!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Applehead09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love this. I mix with garnier bb cream in dark so I don't have the "ashy" appearance. I am a nc45. I have this in medium 4. My daily wear :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by uwieshiraz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it's good, good price...good result. it covers enough for daily basis..since it only has medium coverage that i still can see my spots around my cheeks...but it's ok

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Karna2011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the texture and the coverage. It goes on quite light but gives me enough coverage that my face still looks quite natural. I have yellow undertone and the medium colour range matches my skin nicely.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by AnnaDavies

I used to purchase Dream Matte Mousse as a teenager and it worked wonders, I couldn't fault it, however, I think Maybelline have changed something within the product as the colours seem darker. The foundation goes on superbly and I got almost full coverage but after around 30 minutes it seemed to patch in several places. Unfortunately, the mousse also rubs of on clothing/hands. The mousse itself is a luxurious texture however this doesn't reflect on the wear. The smell was also very unique. A couple of years ago I would of recommended this product to any woman, however it has changed dramatically and gone downhill in my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by rosiejnes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

this foundation isn't that great.

I used it once and found it was very translucent and bad coverage
the packaging is quite bad, the foundation goes all over the lid and round the Ron so it is quite messy to apply.

overall, not worth the fuss and quite expensive, sorry but not a good purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by CJenkins33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love using this in combo with my other foundation really helps cover any problems i'm having with my skin plus i just like a smooth finish that actually look matte not shiny.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by LyricNicole1125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is always my go to foundation when I can't decide what to wear. I'm the shade creamy natural. I can wear this shade all year long, when I'm pale in the winter and when I'm tan in the summer.

But always make sure you wash your hands before using this product because it can be a hot zone for bacteria.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by maybellinegirl48

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

at first, this product felt amazing; It felt smooth and blended pretty nicely into my skin. But, throughout the day, as my skin started getting more oily, this product did not hold up, even with the additional powder i had put on in the morning. So by noon, my forehead was super shiny. This product does not live us to its name. It did not mattify my skin, and was overall one of the worst products i have used. Would not recomment, at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by roxxyy96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Considering this being a drugstore product I believe it was worth it. My skin is very oily and this did control the oil. I really liked it, even though it was not completely matte after the first 4 hours, it didn't make my skin oily like other foundations, it just gave it a natural glow. I see lots of negative reviews and mostly because they didn't match their skin color. The packaging is very deceiving because the color looks a lot lighter than when you actually open it. If you're planning on buying it definitely ask about the store's return/exchange policy. i had bought mine and had to exchange it because it was about 3 shades darker. Overall this was a great foundation, it gave good coverage and it's super soft. The best way to apply it is either a stippling brush or with your fingers. NOT by scooping the product out but just pressing your fingers on it and pressing/stippling it onto the skin and then just go back and spot correct any blemishes or scars. This will avoid the little mousse balls.