November 29, 2014 | 1534 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine - Beige

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by olivia3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip gloss. Quality and color in my opinion are equal if not better than MAC or NARS lip glosses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

My my, this is just gorgeous. I have now found my two Holy Grail peach and pink lipglosses :) ....'Smokey Look' MegaShine by NYX and now this. When I was looking at the swatches for the 'Beige' megashine, I fell in love- it seemed like the perfect pink lipgloss so I ordered it form Cherry Culture. When my order came in, I tried this right away over MAC's Myth lipstick, and the combination is a nude/pink lover's paradise. I think beige is a bit of an odd name for this, but so be it- I love combining this with so many different kind of lipsticks because it compliments them all so nicely. Since discovering NYX megashine's I haven't had any desire to try a department store lipgloss because these are just gorgeous. Firstly, this is not sticky at all (Ahem, MAC lipglasses :P) and the smell is so sweet and inviting. I'm happy with all my 5 Megashine's and highly rec. them to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 5:37:00 AM More reviews by avghuman

Lawd this pink is beautiful!
This should look good on just about everyone.
Perfect to go with a pink and bronze look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this gloss! But calling it beige? How weird considering it's a creamy baby pink color with no glitter. It smells like fruit and flowers but it's not overpowering at all. It's not the least bit sticky, it's a fantastic impressive gloss! It truly makes it hard to buy high-end glosses like I used to and I do not think I will ever be able to again. It's hard to buy this off a website as the color names never seem to match the color and the swatches are not true to color either. But, even if you happen to buy a color that doesn't work for you, you wouldn't have spent much. Great gloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by 1264230

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

This lip gloss was the first product I ever got from NYX. I usually hate lip gloss but I decided I would try it anyway because I really wanted something from NYX. Wow, I am so glad I got this lip gloss because the color pay off is actually amazing. The color looks pretty true to my lip after I put it on. It has a sponge applicator and I like it. The packaging is pretty cute, it has a bow on the top and I like it a lot. The gloss is very smooth, not sticky AT ALL. I only have good things to say about this lip gloss. After this product, it changed the way I thought about lip glosses. I probably hated them because the first lip gloss I got back in grade school were all so sticky and tacky looking. I'm planning to get more colors and in general more makeup form NYX Cosmetics. Although this only last only a couple hours, this is still a lip gloss so I don't mind reapplying them.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by gobayram

I purchased this at a perfume outlet that was coincidentally selling NYX products it took me a while to find this color because i was debating between other pink glosses that NYX had. Finally i chose this because it has no shimmer and it didn't look frosty in the tube. I am SO glad that this is the lipgloss that i chose because it look beautiful on! If you're worried about frosty or shimmery glosses this is definitely not one of those. It has shine but the color is a matte pink. It is honestly the best pink gloss i have ever used! It does not settle into fine lines and i don't know why they named it 'Beige" since it is far from it. It was only $4.99 and i am SO SO SO pleased with the color. It smells like cherries but that doesn't bother me, it also does no chap your lips or leave them flaky, i really love this and recommend it to everyone. I have very pigmented lips but the color still came out true onto my lips because it isn't sheer at all, very opaque and a beautiful pink. Actually, the perfect pink!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by silverbrook

I would give this product 5 lippies, if it didn't have such a strong scent. Other than that, it's a phenomenal gloss if you want good pigmentation, shine, and lasting power. All of the NYX mega shine glosses are pretty great in that department. Beige is a lovely, basic pink with no shimmers in it, which is what I prefer in glosses/lip products. I will repurchase this again unless I find lip glosses with the same pigmentation that have no scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by bronzerboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is way more opaque than i expected! I like it but it is kind of loud w my NW25 skin, although I am more of a nude lip gal. I thnk I'll stick to wearing "Beige" (aka pink lol) at night. I like that it's a creme color (no shimmers) and I've actually grown to like the cherry scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 9:18:00 AM More reviews by sophie_lapin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For some reason I was thinking this would be a MLBB shade, but it is not. It is a medium opaque pink- not a rosey or mauvey natural type of lip shade. I just mix it with a lipstick that was too peachy or brown to make it look a more natural shade. I also like adding a bit of this to MAC's Viva Glam 5 which is a bit too brown on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by poizonouzeyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Nyx products :) am in love with this mega shine lip gloss especially this shade even tho the name is biege its a nice milky pink / nude pink Love it ! love the color pay off ... The consistency isn't sticky or watery just right :) and the lasting power is pretty good it has a cherry smell to it for some would be a turn off but the smell doesn't bother me on bit I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for an everyday pink lip gloss !