August 27, 2014 | 1718 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Elicanarch123

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! This does wonders on my skin! I have combination skin and when I used to have terrible acne, I hopped from one product to another looking for the right one. If I stuck to one for a long amount of time, the product would give me discoloration and dry patches. Alsothe ice feel usually went away after a couple months. However this does the job without severely drying my skin! air you feel it is drying you out a tad bit, just use a really good moisturizer or night cream (I use nivea! Inexpensive and effective!) I love the feel of the ice blemish fighter launch and its so cheap too!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2011 2:00:00 AM More reviews by CreamPuffification

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Good cleanser, tried it during break out season. Though it is a bit strong for dry skin people, it strips more oil than I would of like, than again, I should of being using a cream cleanser. It does clear up blemish a bit, not a miracle worker but will do. I loved the tingling feeling and the minty smell but the methanol is the ingredient that drys the skin out. I think it is not a good ingredient for the skin, but a lot of ingredient is, oh and the alcohol content is too high too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by algonquin247

This product is great i bought it in June a week before i headed of to camp(i was hoping my acne would clear up before the summer started) and after 2 DAYS my acne had almost all cleared up and after a week there was no more redness and i had about 1 small pimple. It also minimizes your blackheads. I dont have acne all over my face just in the T-zone and i swear this is amazing probably one of the best i have ever tried

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by hawtsauce123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this product. It's the only thing that got rid of my blackheads on my cheek. It's incredibly drying so you have use a facial moisturizer with it or you will break out. the good outweighs the bad though, because my face is pimple free.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2011 5:30:00 AM More reviews by MissaMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The first week of using this product, my skin felt great. It was smooth, blemish free, and my pores appeared much smaller. However, after routinely using it for the next few weeks, my extremely oily skin began to dry, and dry so bad that my skin was peeling off my entire face. No matter how much moisturizer I used I could NOT get rid of the dryness. All I have to say is, if this product dries out OILY skin so much that it peels, I can't imagine what it would do on any other skin type...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

Amazing cleanser! I find Biore has the best Cleansers out there in the market.
Super affordable, extremely gentle cleanser get's my face squeaky clean with NO adverse reaction from it ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by heavyboots

To preface, I have sensitive and acne-prone skin. My face felt really tight afterwards, and I don't think this cleanser did what it advertised it would. I like the mild scent and cooling sensation, but this didn't fight blemishes in my case, so I would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by mzpkay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think that it was the product itself that broke me out...rather, it was probably cause my skin was so dry and parched. This cleanser made my oily skin so dehydrated that I kept getting little pimples on my cheeks. I might try it again during spring/summer when the weather isn't as cold and dry due to indoor heating. But I doubt it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by MutedDragon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It smells nice, and my acne went away very quickly. Smells nice and clean, and the consistency is average. I won't be repurchasing as it seems to really bring out the unevenness in my skin for a while after I have used it. I had just used it and bumped into my SO in the hallway when he exclaims, "What happened to your face?" Apparently the darkness under my eyes and the part where my glasses sit on my nose were very pronounced and red. Also, there was a red gash on the side of my nostril down to my lips. My skin settled down and it was fine, I just think it's really strange that my face reacted so badly. Not for me but someone else with a less sensitive face may like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would buy this in a pinch, if I couldn't afford my current acne cleanser (that I'm hardly using right now). This cleanser is so fun. It smells great, and is cooling to the skin. Is a great drugstore buy.