April 20, 2014 | 1706 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by MutedDragon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It smells nice, and my acne went away very quickly. Smells nice and clean, and the consistency is average. I won't be repurchasing as it seems to really bring out the unevenness in my skin for a while after I have used it. I had just used it and bumped into my SO in the hallway when he exclaims, "What happened to your face?" Apparently the darkness under my eyes and the part where my glasses sit on my nose were very pronounced and red. Also, there was a red gash on the side of my nostril down to my lips. My skin settled down and it was fine, I just think it's really strange that my face reacted so badly. Not for me but someone else with a less sensitive face may like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would buy this in a pinch, if I couldn't afford my current acne cleanser (that I'm hardly using right now). This cleanser is so fun. It smells great, and is cooling to the skin. Is a great drugstore buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by jenniviva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

An update on this product after about a week!
At first, I loved it! It seemed gentle enough for everyday use. But after the second or third day my skin got blotchy, red, itchy, dry, i was so disappointed. So i decided to use it only EVERY OTHER day, and it works like a charm! No more irritation, and I still get to use it. So if this irritated your skin, I recommed switching to every other day use before throwing it out. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by mekamakeupgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Seeing this cleanser in all the magazines is definitely misleading. It dried out my skin badly, and didn't seem to help my acne at all. My skin is now rough and scaly, two things that are definitely not attractive!! And the worst part, the SMELL!! oh my gosh, it was absolutely awful. I can usually handle smells, but not this one. So all around, yuck yuck yuck.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by iGinaLou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I kept hearing raves about this product, but also some bad things. I figured I wouldn't know until I tried it myself. Unfortunately, you can add me to the list of people that dislike this product. Yes, this product worked the first few days I tried it out. But like the things I've been reading from others, I've also found that this product just made my skin worse overtime. Usually with my acne, I get the big red bumps near my hairline and forehead. But this product gave me more little bumps on my forehead, which I've never gotten before. All in all, I really do not recommend this product. I find that Clearasil Ultra works best for my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by erikaxo

UGHHHHHH i absolutely hate this product. for some reason, i keep giving 'biore' another chance and i'm always let down. This cleanser burns like crazy, dries out my skin so bad, and because of that, i broke out and it took soooo long to recover. Biore is so expensive too, for stuff that doesnt work. I paid like 15 bucks for it.. rediculous. I will not be buying this product AGAIN.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by everythingblack

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried a sample of this a little while ago in the shower and ugghhhh it is the worst cleanser I have ever tried ! It burned my face really bad and has left it red not to mention the horrible smell. I have semi-sensitive skin, but nothing has bothered my skin like this. My neck is not only red, but itching as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by alittlebitoflove91

im usually all around with face cleansers, i like trying out new ones etc. but i'm on my 3rd bottle of this! [one bottle lasts me about 4 months with everyday washes!] i got it over the summer because im always outside and my face gets burned so i thought the ICE would be "COOL" for my sunburn! which it was! i had a few acne scars and they've definitely lightened up! its oil free which is the first thing i look for! my face is super clear for the most part [other than that ONE little zit when it's that time of the month] this works well at getting all of the makeup off of my face. a trick that i have to close pours is to wet face with hot water, apply fashwash..then rinse with cold water! i love this stuff and i hope it NEVER gets discontinued!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as sample at Ulta from an online order I placed. I was really surprised how much I like it. This product works really well with my Clarisonic. My face felt refreshed, invigorated, and clean but not overstripped like a lot of cleansers on the market. This is my new HG facial cleanser. Be careful not to get this cleanser in your eyes it will burn like crazy.
Update on 4/1712- I stopped using this product because it was drying out my face and causing breakouts. I wish I could find a product with this consistency that I can continue to use...... the search continues.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by shubanaa

I don't have sensitive skin. I should wash my face with dishwashing soap and i'd be a-ok. Using this product however, my entire face is tight and dry. I have spots of rough/dry patchy skin (especially my chin). I tried to exfoliate with an exfoliator pad this morning but it's still too damaged by the face wash. It's like it burnt my skin off ! ACK !