July 31, 2014 | 1364 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by hawtsauce123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this product. It's the only thing that got rid of my blackheads on my cheek. It's incredibly drying so you have use a facial moisturizer with it or you will break out. the good outweighs the bad though, because my face is pimple free.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2011 5:30:00 AM More reviews by MissaMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The first week of using this product, my skin felt great. It was smooth, blemish free, and my pores appeared much smaller. However, after routinely using it for the next few weeks, my extremely oily skin began to dry, and dry so bad that my skin was peeling off my entire face. No matter how much moisturizer I used I could NOT get rid of the dryness. All I have to say is, if this product dries out OILY skin so much that it peels, I can't imagine what it would do on any other skin type...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

Amazing cleanser! I find Biore has the best Cleansers out there in the market.
Super affordable, extremely gentle cleanser get's my face squeaky clean with NO adverse reaction from it ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by heavyboots

To preface, I have sensitive and acne-prone skin. My face felt really tight afterwards, and I don't think this cleanser did what it advertised it would. I like the mild scent and cooling sensation, but this didn't fight blemishes in my case, so I would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by mzpkay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think that it was the product itself that broke me out...rather, it was probably cause my skin was so dry and parched. This cleanser made my oily skin so dehydrated that I kept getting little pimples on my cheeks. I might try it again during spring/summer when the weather isn't as cold and dry due to indoor heating. But I doubt it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by MutedDragon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It smells nice, and my acne went away very quickly. Smells nice and clean, and the consistency is average. I won't be repurchasing as it seems to really bring out the unevenness in my skin for a while after I have used it. I had just used it and bumped into my SO in the hallway when he exclaims, "What happened to your face?" Apparently the darkness under my eyes and the part where my glasses sit on my nose were very pronounced and red. Also, there was a red gash on the side of my nostril down to my lips. My skin settled down and it was fine, I just think it's really strange that my face reacted so badly. Not for me but someone else with a less sensitive face may like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would buy this in a pinch, if I couldn't afford my current acne cleanser (that I'm hardly using right now). This cleanser is so fun. It smells great, and is cooling to the skin. Is a great drugstore buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by jenniviva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

An update on this product after about a week!
At first, I loved it! It seemed gentle enough for everyday use. But after the second or third day my skin got blotchy, red, itchy, dry, i was so disappointed. So i decided to use it only EVERY OTHER day, and it works like a charm! No more irritation, and I still get to use it. So if this irritated your skin, I recommed switching to every other day use before throwing it out. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by mekamakeupgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Seeing this cleanser in all the magazines is definitely misleading. It dried out my skin badly, and didn't seem to help my acne at all. My skin is now rough and scaly, two things that are definitely not attractive!! And the worst part, the SMELL!! oh my gosh, it was absolutely awful. I can usually handle smells, but not this one. So all around, yuck yuck yuck.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by iGinaLou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I kept hearing raves about this product, but also some bad things. I figured I wouldn't know until I tried it myself. Unfortunately, you can add me to the list of people that dislike this product. Yes, this product worked the first few days I tried it out. But like the things I've been reading from others, I've also found that this product just made my skin worse overtime. Usually with my acne, I get the big red bumps near my hairline and forehead. But this product gave me more little bumps on my forehead, which I've never gotten before. All in all, I really do not recommend this product. I find that Clearasil Ultra works best for my skin.