Garnier Sleek and Shine Conditioner

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

New Formulation 7/2011: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Apricot Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Sugar Cane Extract,Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Yellow 5, Lemon Peel Extract, Yellow 6, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol.

i have extremely fine, straight hair. i put this in my hair after i shampoo and leave it in for a couple minutes while i shave my legs, and then make sure to wash most of it out. it makes my hair soft and shiny! just make sure too wash alot of it out, or your hair will be greasy.

on 11/6/2007 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This condish. seems to work well and perform as expected. i have not noticed any miracle results but it works well as a daily condish. it smells very good but the cap is difficult to open.

on 10/3/2007 2:46:00 PM

Love this conditioner - it leaves my hair so soft & smooth with light-as-a-feather weightless moisture. Gotta love no build-up! Wonderful scent & drugstore price too. :)

on 9/24/2007 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I once tried Garnier Fructis years ago (the dry and damaged) and hated it. So I surprised myself by wanting to try this line again. I live in Florida where the humidity is easily 80 to 90% each day. I straighten out my super curly frizzy biracial hair each time I wash. I have been using suave professionals smoothing shampoo which has been doing a great job at de-frizzing and defining my curls, but when I straighten my hair it begins to wave and frizz up by the end of the day. I decided to try this with the matching shampoo and the humidity resistant hair spray. They do a great job at moisturizing, my hair is shiny, there was hardly any breakage when I combed and blow dried, and best of all my hair stays pin straight all day, even through high humidity and wind. This formula leaves no residue or build up, but if you have fine hair the sheer formula will probaly be better.

on 8/27/2007 2:36:00 PM

I have used this on several different occasions. The first time I used it I loved it and used up a normal size bottle of this and the matching shampoo. I switched brands for awhile and decided to go back to this. I bought the giant size bottles of both the shampoo and conditioner this time around. I used it for about a month and got bored with it so I switched products again. I went back to use up some of my giant bottles of this a couple months later, but got different results. It worked ok for a few days, but it really started to weigh my hair down and make it look greasy and dull with repeated use. I think if I use this again I would try the sheer version. The smell is great though and I liked the way it worked at first, so I'm not ready to give up quite yet.

on 8/9/2007 12:59:00 PM

I keep trying Garnier products with mixed success. They don't harm my hair, but they don't seem to help it either. I have long, straight, fine hair. I need it to be soft, shiny, and conditioned, but also don't want it greasy and waxy. This left it sort of dry. It didn't weigh it down, but it didn't leave my hair soft enough. Nothing seems to work for my hair but Finesse, and I'm just dreading the day when that gets discontinued. This was okay. I'll finish up the bottle, and I can see buying this again, but I don't love it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this! It not only smells good but it makes my hair really strong and soft. Its the only conditioner i will use

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this conditioner! It's cheap and works just as well, if not better than salon brands! It really does smooth my hair making it more manageable and soft and sleek.
UPDATE: Still my favorite conditioner. Have tried other stuff but I always go back to this. I buy it at Costco and it is so cheap!

on 4/8/2007 2:00:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

It smells so good that I like it every time I shampoo my hair. It does make my hair feel sleek, I guess, but not so much. I think it is def worth buying because it is cheap and works better than many other brands of smililar price.

on 2/21/2007 6:13:00 PM

The only good thing about this product was that it smelled nice. Other than that, it did zip for my hair. It made my hair really tangled and the conditioner wasn't very thick and slipped off my hair easily, even when I wringed out all the water. Another thing I don't like about Garnier shampoos is the annoying flip top..it's so hard to open!!