October 31, 2014 | 1228 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Cover Stick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I usually use this under my Revlon Colorstay Foundation for oily/combo skin and use it OVER my foundation for under eyes, just a bit of this goes a very long way. Careful not to apply TOO much otherwise it has a tendency to cake and sink into lines. I've been looking for a concealer that covers as well but in liquid and have yet to find one so until i do, this will be my go-to concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by anaheartsmakeup

overall I am really enjoying this product. yes i wish the packaging was better done and i'm not a big fan of stick concealers but this product is too good not to use it because of those reasons. it blends really well and gives a very good strong coverage. i don't really need to touch it up to much maybe just halfway through the day. it definitely doesn't look like you get a lot of product but you do, i use this product everyday and it has lasted me a very long time

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this, I have the yellow one. It's super creamy and works well for acne marks and above my mouth where the color is off a bit, so I need a little concealer there. I'm going to get another one for back-up. My other concealer I was using was causing break-outs, I'm guessing because of the vit E in it, that is one of the reasons I choose this one, it has no vitamin E.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Sassy_Pants77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great little concealer. It's light, covers flawlessly and the price is right. Sometimes I use this in place of foundation - just covering the essentials and leaving the rest. Great buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in green and white, and use both daily. The green is great for redness, which I have a lot of. It's very pigmented and creamy, and gives great coverage without being cakey. I use it under my foundation, and it never shows through. The only downside is the stick seems to be leaning to the side and possibly will break off.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by missbeautyqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pros:
- Nice consistency
- Cover redness
- Easy to find
- Cheap
- Twist up (Like lipstick tube)
- Clear packaging
Cons:
- Doesnt conceal pimples/acne
Overall:
I think this is an okay product. It conceales my redness very well but it doesnt hide my pimples/acne which is the reason why i bought it. I like that its a twist up concealer and that it has a clear packaging so you can see the color. I does have a thicker consistency than the fit me concealer so it does hide pimples a bit better but its still not the greatest. I do recommend this product to those who have redness but not to those who want to hid acne. I personally wont repurchase because i have a concealer for redness already that i like.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have redness on my face, particularly under my nose and cheeks. I use some of this, blend well, cover with a lightweight foundation, my redness DISAPPEARS! The packaging is awesome, a lot of product and is pretty sanitary. My only complaint is it can become a bit cakey if not blended well. I'm still on the hunt for my HG green tinted product to cover redness. It was a great price, 5USD. I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by hellokitty98

i'm really liking this product ! ive been searching for a good concealer FOREVER (that's cheep)
i got mine for 6.96$ at walmart which is AMAZING because concealers now days are way over priced
pros: cheep, amazing coverage, also highliting, creamy
cons: stick concealer :p , not a ton of colours
but other then the fact that i dont like stick concealers i LOVE THIS AND I TOTALLY BUYING THIS AGAIN !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product daily for years. It's on the thick side, creamy and works well with my very dry skin. It offers medium to full coverage, I don't find it drying at all. The colors run very light. I wear an Ivory in Clinique and the Deep 2 color is just right. It blends nicely and is very easy to apply. I don't understand the reviews stating its hard to apply. I use my fingers but one could use a brush or sponge. I can usually find this at Walmart or Target for $5 here in California.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by scoochms

I bought this product during my endless search for an under-eye concealer that works for me. I bought the yellow correcting shade for my purplish under-eyes. I figured because it was so cheap, even if it didn't work it wouldn't be a huge loss. I used it about three times before I threw it out. It caked, made my under-eye area look gray, and was just generally useless. I got what I paid for, I suppose.