November 29, 2014 | 942 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3 D Lipgloss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2007 12:57:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

After contemplating trying this for a long time I finally did and Im somewhat undecided on how I feel about it. Its not the best lipgloss I've ever tried and its not the worst either. I like the colors - they do work well for the looks I want. They arent really super sticky but they are thicker than the majority of glosses I wear - luckilly after a few minutes they seem to melt and become thinner. The glitter in the glosses can be a bit annoying - the way you can sort of feel it on your lips. I dont think this is as much of an everyday gloss for me as much as I wanted it to be.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2007 1:34:00 AM More reviews by nicolley77

i have the smaller cell phone charm version in frambois magnifique. i love the gloss, it's not sticky, fairly thin consistency, and the color is so pretty and shimmery. it really does have a 3d effect. the only thing i don't like is that it is pretty darn pricey, 9 bucks for a tiny little tube! i think the full size version is probably more worth it. i think i would buy that size next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2007 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Ineta

I have 2 shades of Nude collection. I love the colours, it moistures well, but could stay in place longer.It's the only minus ot this lip gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2007 9:07:00 PM More reviews by joce08

Love this l/g. especially all the mini versions... I always try to snag a few sets for gifts and for myself when they come out for the holidays. anyway, the glosses are very moist and feel very light on but also have great pigmentation. very shimmery too!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2007 3:05:00 PM More reviews by pimpernell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great colors, great packaging, nice shimmer or nice and subtle (on which one you have)....but I they they are a little bit too sticky....BUT that makes them have great staying power!!

I think the brush is crap cause after a while the hairs look at all different angles so it makes the lippie a bit difficult too apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2007 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Kemps

I'm not sure if i like this or not.. i got it for going out and adding a touch of glam, but i still find myself opting for my Max Factor Silk Gloss. I find it a bit too glittery and i think it dries out quickly on my lips.. however looks like i'm in the minority on this one as everyone else seems quite pleased!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2007 4:13:00 PM More reviews by clamster

There is a ton of gloss in these tubes and I love the little applicator brush. These last a long time and smell nice. There are so many to choose from! They aren't too sticky either.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2007 3:05:00 PM More reviews by lisachy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Absolutely love this stuff. Very shimmery, moist but no sticky. Surprisingly, this gloss stays on pretty well. I have this in rose emblematic and I love love love the color. This color looks great on everyone. I have used this color on a few clients so far and they all love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2007 11:13:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I find it strange that I've never reviewed this product before considering it's one of my favourite lippies! I've already repurchased this several times and in different colours, I really love it! Love the taste too. Goes on smooth and easy and gives so much shine, best lip gloss colours I've ever seen. I loooooooooooooove raspberry/strawberry/cherry type colours, and this line of glosses has all my favourite shades. I can never choose just one favourite colour of all of them, I like them all so I have many. Doesn't dry out lips either even though it is true it isn't like a balm. Only tiny little complaint I might have is that having such a tiny brush applicator makes it take longer to apply than many other glosses, but the brush also makes it easier to make precise application and even to use it as a lip liner as well. I'll always keep buying these glosses as long as they continue to exist!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by icarle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought the nude shade to go with gray smokey eyes, and it works very well! It's not too beige or too pink, it looks very soft and neutral. The problem is that the brush is very very small so it's not easy when you're in a rush. It does not stay on very long but which lipgloss REALLY does?! Expensive or not, it goes away quickly.
The nude shades are easy to wear with anything, day or night, and the packaging and smell are gorgeous!