September 23, 2014 | 1410 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a great makeup remover, I don’t wear eye shadow everyday but I tight line with a heavy duty liner and I always wear waterproof mascara and a heavy duty concealer. This remover gently takes off everything and I find that the oil in the remover really helps to not tug at the sensitive area around the eye. A tip is to lightly dampen the cotton round and then pour remover on it, a moist cotton pad is always gentle on the eyes. I follow this up with cleansing my face with warm water and it doesn’t leave any oily residue. I will definitely repurchase this later at some point cause I want to try the Gariner makeup remover next.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by sofinthesky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

does the job at removing waterproof mascara just fine, but it feels oily and leaves an oil film.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Powder_Puff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad MUA led me to this product. The only makeup remover I've enjoyed using was Lancome Bi-facils but I couldn't justify the price tag for makeup remover. This product is great for removing everything with no effort at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Jaded81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not sure why it says that it is oil free when it is incredibly oily? It is effective in removing makeup but leaves an incredibly oily residue after rinsing with water. I had to cleanse my face twice with my regular cleanser to get rid of all the oil! Will not repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by KamiCam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a very good eye makeup remover that I have repurchased twice already. It is amazing at removing eye makeup although with waterproof mascara you have to rub a bit longer. All in all it is my favorite but I still have an eye out for a mascara that removes my waterproof mascara with no effort.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by LNguyen97

Omg this removed my makeup with little to no effort. I was wearing waterproof mascara and gel liner and everything came of in one swipe. Never purchasing a different makeup remover again ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by melaniemallette

oh my gawd i love it. It removes amazingly. Lol when I got it in my eyes my vision went blurry but after a while it was fine. I'd definatly re-buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by prettyinpink32

This works wonderfully and doesn't sting my eyes. I refuse to pay a lot of make up remover and this is a great find. Will continue to repurchase. Note: depending on your mascara this may not fully remove all of the product; but, with a little extra effort it comes off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

I remember this being a product comparable to my Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover. I've since moved on to JOJOBA OIL, which I love. Not only is it affordable, eco-friendly and moisturizing, but it removes every trace like this one does - mascara and liquid liner included. However, for those who wear a lot of eye makeup (you know who you are lol), I do recommend Sonia Kashuk and Neutrogena's eye makeup removers because they are just as good as Lancome's, but for a third of the price.

INGREDIENTS:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate

VERDICT: Not liking the ingredient list at all. Much prefer my jojoba oil to this since my lashes actually get stronger and since it does an equally good job. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Disintigratedwoman

I received this product for Christmas in a Neutrogena kit and I only started using it a few months later. I'm really glad I did because up until then I was removing my makeup with solely a foaming cleanser. Yet now, I use this product to remove my eye makeup, and the cleanser for the rest of my face. It works really well to remove mascara, eye liner and eye shadow. I always use a tissue and dab at my eyes until it's all gone. It really removes everything, even waterproof eye makeup, even though it takes a bit more effort. Definitely will keep purchasing!