September 3, 2014 | 1000 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 10:33:00 AM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stud is amazing at removing tough stubborn water proof makeup! It's not oily at all just very silky that dries awfully fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by peachfrenzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely amazing. Effortless and non-irritating. I would repurchase but I doubt ill ever need to. I've had it forever and hardly 10% is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by linny73

This is hands down the best eye make remover I have ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by Sunshineyaaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very nice, very silky, not oily. Works well, takes the make up off nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by awdorkable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing!! My friend who sells MaryKay recommended it and I definitley was not disappointed. I used to struggle trying to get my waterproof mascara and eyeliner off, but with this stuff it is effortless. I have also noticed that the huge bags under my eyes have disappeared since using this stuff. LOVE!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this for my most stubborn eye makeup (which I do about 1-2 times per week) and it works very well. It is also reasonably priced. I do not know why they call it oil free though because it clearly does seem to have oil (there are two layers that you have to shake up, and I do find that it does leave a slightly oily film). That being said, I may or may not repurchase, because my favorite KohGenDo remover is very expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by luckylady100

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great Product! Feels great after I use it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

MK's Eye Makeup Remover is ok, but honestly, I can't say that it's any better at removing eye makeup than Wal-Mart's "Equate" version ... which is far cheaper. If anything, price aside, I think the Equate version is better. MK's is non-irritating, but performance wise for the price, isn't worth the extra cost. Not a product I would re-purchase based on effectiveness and price. It works fine, but isn't worth the extra money when I can get the same results for far less money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by chloeandsue

Great at removing waterproof mascara and great for people (like me) who wears contacts. No irritation or stinging.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by knowmerightnow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I Love It!