December 21, 2014 | 1960 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by neurosciguy

My HG makeup remover!!!!! Seriously, this is the SINGLE best item that Mary Kay makes, hands down. It takes everything off in one swipe, so you really don't have to use a lot of product. It's also incredibly gentle, it feels quite nice on the skin, and once it got into my eyes and didn't sting AT ALL!! It's basically as good as the Crealine H20 products but much more reasonably priced. Will DEFINITELY repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was cleaning out some of my old samples of various products the other day and I found a small trial size of this remover. I never really used it because I always felt my face was pretty clean after I washed with Cetaphil. But I've been using a MAC eyeliner that doesn't come off with just the Cetaphil, so I thought I'd give this stuff a whirl. This stuff is FANTASTIC!!! FANTASTIC!!!! It removes EVERYTHING with no tugging and as importantly, no stinging to my eyes!!! You have to shake it up and even though it says it's oil free, I still touch up with a little witch hazel after using it. I swear I want to use this all over my face!! After only using it a week, I got on the horn and called up my Mary Kay lady and ordered a full size. This stuff is wonderful!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by THEqu33nb

I used up my sample size recently and I MUST admit this was A FANTASTIC eye make up remover.. Great even on my eyelash extensions.. it was gently yet took EVERYTHING off with one swipe..
I will buy the full size soon.. cause the lancome is good but for the price.. i'd rather purchase MK. I also have the Sephora eye makeup remover.. that does not work as well, i have to swipe 4 times to get my eye make-up off... but thats another review..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by marciap81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best eye makeup removers ever. Takes off all eye makeup easily!!! It may look oily but its not. Remember to shake before each use so the ingredients can blend. It should be foamy in the container before use. No water needed of course. Put on a cotton pad and u are set. Average price for a good makeup remover. U get what u pay for and this is worth it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by PortageeGirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this product. Have used it for years and years and years :). None like it in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 9:23:00 AM More reviews by TnaDG

i have very acne prone skin and a lot of products break me out. actually, if i dont put on makeup and just wash my face, ill probably rarely get a zit. but where's the fun in that?! that said, i use long wearing liquid foundations, powder, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick and i use this to remove EVERYTHING. yup, i use this for the whole face and it removes even my most clingy makeup. and im so happy this hasnt broken me out. i do wash my face with neutrogena foaming wash after coz this tends to leave my face slimy. but i love this and im on my 3rd bottle. its pricey tho if you'll use it for the face but if its just for the eyes, this will last for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Nanou2

This is amazing! Removes all make up effortlessly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by CynthiaAlva

Best makeup remover ever. It does say for eyes but I use it on my whole face and it works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 10:33:00 AM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stud is amazing at removing tough stubborn water proof makeup! It's not oily at all just very silky that dries awfully fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by peachfrenzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely amazing. Effortless and non-irritating. I would repurchase but I doubt ill ever need to. I've had it forever and hardly 10% is gone.