September 30, 2014 | 1589 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by PortageeGirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this product. Have used it for years and years and years :). None like it in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 9:23:00 AM More reviews by TnaDG

i have very acne prone skin and a lot of products break me out. actually, if i dont put on makeup and just wash my face, ill probably rarely get a zit. but where's the fun in that?! that said, i use long wearing liquid foundations, powder, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick and i use this to remove EVERYTHING. yup, i use this for the whole face and it removes even my most clingy makeup. and im so happy this hasnt broken me out. i do wash my face with neutrogena foaming wash after coz this tends to leave my face slimy. but i love this and im on my 3rd bottle. its pricey tho if you'll use it for the face but if its just for the eyes, this will last for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Nanou2

This is amazing! Removes all make up effortlessly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by CynthiaAlva

Best makeup remover ever. It does say for eyes but I use it on my whole face and it works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 10:33:00 AM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stud is amazing at removing tough stubborn water proof makeup! It's not oily at all just very silky that dries awfully fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by peachfrenzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely amazing. Effortless and non-irritating. I would repurchase but I doubt ill ever need to. I've had it forever and hardly 10% is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by linny73

This is hands down the best eye make remover I have ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by Sunshineyaaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very nice, very silky, not oily. Works well, takes the make up off nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by awdorkable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing!! My friend who sells MaryKay recommended it and I definitley was not disappointed. I used to struggle trying to get my waterproof mascara and eyeliner off, but with this stuff it is effortless. I have also noticed that the huge bags under my eyes have disappeared since using this stuff. LOVE!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this for my most stubborn eye makeup (which I do about 1-2 times per week) and it works very well. It is also reasonably priced. I do not know why they call it oil free though because it clearly does seem to have oil (there are two layers that you have to shake up, and I do find that it does leave a slightly oily film). That being said, I may or may not repurchase, because my favorite KohGenDo remover is very expensive.