Lancome Tresor

3.4

on 3/24/2010 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is a great perfume that I generally use in the winter. The bottle is lovely and easy to use, and one spritz will definitely do.

Perfumes generally give me a distinct top, middle and drydown, but not this perfume! What I get when I spray initally is what lasts on me all day. I get a lovely mix of apricots, roses, and a smoky amber note. It is a pleasant variation on the usual rose perfume, perfect for a winter workday, or a day spent reading a book in front of the fire.

on 3/10/2010 7:36:00 PM

The worst scent ever.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Love this sophisticated evening smell. Works on my chemistry which is unusual for me. Very sexy smell to me...mmmmmm.

on 1/23/2010 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Another grannie perfume!! yuck, migrane inducing.

on 1/17/2010 1:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This perfume is different. I mostly don't like perfumes that are too sweet. But for this one I have a lot of respect. Usually a perfume is built like this: Top, middle, base. But with Tresor it is just the other way around. I like the amber part in it. For me Tresor is a winter scent and not a summer scent.

on 12/29/2009 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

For some reason, I can't bring myself to like Lancome fragrances, which is a terrible shame considering how pretty the bottles are. Tresor is no exception - the bottle looks lovely on the dresser and is relatively easy to handle and spray.

For me, this was a little too powdery. It's a soft floral and very feminine in a traditional, chiffon and cashmere-type of girl way. The powdery smell itself probably adds to the softness and if you like that sort of thing, then you'll probably like this perfume. Sadly though, this was just too much of a 'back shelf of mom's attic' for me.

on 12/24/2009 12:46:00 AM

ladies, please one spray only, this is the most overpowering perfume going, this is headache material!!

on 12/16/2009 6:10:00 AM

i simply loved this when it first came out. i promptly bought a few bottles and am still using them. i love the peach note is this.

on 11/27/2009 8:52:00 PM

I received this as a gift and have tried to make myself like it for so long, but can't! Someone below described it perfectly - floral, but with the smell of decaying fruit! Something about it just reminds me of something dead. What a shame because it was a gift and in such a beautiful bottle.

on 11/24/2009 8:59:00 PM

This scent did not appeal to me at all and I think most if not all perfumes smell reasonably good. Could very well be personal preference, and I will give this a 2 because it is definitely unique and maybe others would find it pleasant.

Popular Fragrances