Agnes B. Apricot Complexion Enhancer / L'Embellisseur Abricot

2.6

on 9/8/2003 4:23:00 PM

Ugh! It smelled like chemicals or plastic seats It was BRIGHT ORANGE and the lady who said 'Diseased Pumpkin' had it dead right!

WHO is this for?!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this product a lot. I can see how it could be a problem for some people but that's primarily if you use it with a heavy hand and slather it on. I use very little and find that it goes a really long way. I don't like the way it smells too much but it's generally a good product. Just make sure you apply it correctly.

on 7/24/2003 9:46:00 PM

Why does the model that's wearing this look SO gorgeous???
And why did it look like bad orange makeup on me????
Threw it away as soon as I could run to the wastebasket!!!!!

on 7/24/2003 7:08:00 PM

This stuff is horrible. Left my face *really* oily, felt like I'd spent the day working at McDonalds. Yuck. Smelly, sticky, sucked. wouldn't recommend it.

on 7/19/2003 2:25:00 AM

The worst smell ever!

on 6/6/2003 8:07:00 PM

apricot enhancer? this stuff made me look like a pumpkin. Orange and it smelled bad too. A real dont! Glad Mine was a sample

on 5/11/2003 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This did not work for me! I am olived skinned/combo/acne prone.... and this was too orangy and sticky to work well. I used the tiniest drop mixed in with my moisturizer thinking that I could avoid looking like a pumpkin.... HAHAHA! I was a big ole pumpkin head.

If you are tempted to try this product, ask for a sample from agnes b before purchasing! continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this stuff looks very..orange. and if you glob it on, you too will be orange. if you use it sparingly though, you can acheive a very nice effect. i put a tiny amount all over my face after moisturizing, to brighten my pallor, or i will blend a small amount onto my cheeks, under my gel blush, and it really brightens my face as well. as long as you are not too pale, and you use this correctly, it gives great results. price-wise, $16 seems like a lot for it, or any kind of makeup, but ccb-paris always has it on sale at some time.

on 3/25/2003 12:13:00 PM

This product was just awful on my oily skin. It was exceptionally greasy on me, and the "apricot" coloring was not natural...too orangey for me (I'm a FFF). Maybe my expectations were too high because it supposedly was a bestseller. The smell didn't bother me though. Strangely, I also had the Agnes B. bronzer and it seems too dry and dragged across my skin. Ultimately, they both hit the can.

on 2/26/2003 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm afraid I'm in agreement. I generally love Agnes B. products, but this was too greasy for me, and yes - orange. Who is buying this stuff??