Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 12/4/2012 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is by far the best eye make up remover for waterproof make up. I have really sensitive eyes and I use contact lenses, so it´s not easy for me to find good products for eyes. I have tried many, many products and all of them cause me some troubles. This product works perfectly! It removes my eye make up easily, doesn´t dry my lids, doesn´t make my eyes water or doesn´t leave an oily feeling on skin.

This product is fragrance free (doesn´t really smell at all), it comes in a cute, modern package and lasts quite long. The only negative issue is the price, which is quite high for an "everyday casual" product.

on 11/11/2012 2:07:00 PM

This is a good product. But it's practically identical to the garnier 2 in 1 make up remover. I honestly can't tell the dfference. The difference of course is the price. I can buy about 8 bottles of the garnier one for the price of 1 clinique.Both are excellent at removing eye make up. Both tend to leave a slightly oily residue ,but as I wash afterwards this is not a problem.Both are alcohol and fragrance free.Neither causes dryness.I know which one I'd chose.I would only buy this again if the Garnier one was discontinued, or duty free at airport.

on 11/7/2012 12:32:00 AM

It is such an awesome makeup remover that doesn't leave greasy residue on my face. Most of the makeup removers that have separate layers of water and oil always leave grease on my face. I don't like the feeling that something's on my face, so I can't help but love this product! It's so gentle that in one~two swipes, you can remove all of your makeups easily. It removes my bb cream, eyeshadow, lips, and everything. Especially when I remove black eyeliner, this purple bottle gets rid of the black eyeliner. You wouldn't believe me that I had worn black eyeliner after I removed my makeups. It's a reasonably price, so definitely get this instead of the blue one from Clinique. I will continue buying the purple one again and again.

on 11/4/2012 2:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Truly adore this makeup remover, and don't think I would want another brand again! It removes eye makeup easily without pulling out my eyelashes, as well as being gentle on the eyes. It also gets rid of the makeup in minutes compared to spending 5+ minutes trying to get it off. Don't let the oily-like mixture put you off, as when you use it your eyes it will not feel oily, but instead feel clean and free of makeup. Price is reasonable for a makeup remover and mess is non-existant when using. Highly recommended product!

I personally love it & it's at a great price, compare to other higher end brands.

on 10/17/2012 3:59:00 PM

The best eye makeup remover I ever used! My eyes are really sensitive but this product does not hurt at all. I got it as a free gift with the moistur surge series, and I really love all the Clinique products! A little bit expensive for makeup remover, but I used this 50ml sample for more than three months (I use it three times a week), so it's worth it!

on 10/12/2012 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Just a great makeup remover. It quickly removes eye makeup without any of the oily residue that you get with a lot of other makeup removers. This doesn't blur my vision either, which usually happens when I try to use something cheaper. Although this is a bit pricey at $17.50, it's still several dollars cheaper than Lancome's eye makeup remover and unlike Lancome's it's fragrance free. Clinique usually includes this in their GWP. So, that would be a good time to give it a try.

on 10/4/2012 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have extremely sensitive eyes and most eye make up removers sting my eyes. Even Lancome and Estee Lauder's formulations for sensitive eyes irritate my eye area and leave it sore and red. Clinique's take the day off makeup remover, however, does not cause me any sensitivity at all. It's very effective and dissolves waterproof mascara and eyeliner with a gentle wipe. HG for me.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this product. I bought this on the recommendation of the saleslady at Sephora. I was freaked out on the price since I have never spent $18-19 on a bottle of eye makeup remover before. I find Clinique Take the day Off makeup remover works best with pads rather than cotton balls as you use less product. It dissolves waterproof eyeliner in seconds with no lingering film. I follow this with soap and water, and a thorough rinsing with water. The next day there is minimal residue if any in the corners of my eyes. I used to buy drugstore eye make up removers and avoided wearing waterproof eye makeup because waterproof makeup remover was usually overly greasy and difficult to remove. It would leave me with hazy vision and lots of crap in the corner of my eyes the next day. I truly believe you get what you pay for with this product, and won't be buying cheap drug store removers again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I can't ever use another eye make up remover. If I could buy this in a gallon jug I would. My eye doctor told me to get this because I was using garbage from the drug store (Maybelline and Almay) and they both caused serious problems with my eyes (because of the oils in them they can cause some sort of floating things in your eyes and using vasoline can cause herpes in the eye). Anyway, I thought the price for this was steep, but after using it I know why. Plus you can get it as a free gift with purchase like all the time. I don't see much point in buying a higher end product if this works for me and my eye doc recommends it, but there might very well be better more expensive ones out there. I just know that using vasoline or baby oil or anything from a drug store is a recipe for a trip to your eye doc. Don't take my word for it though, you can do some research on the internet or just ask your doctor.