October 31, 2014 | 1713 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Soft Coeur Massage Bar (The Honeymooner)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by flowersfade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

soft coeur has a really sexy scent, not too sweet, herbal, or musky. i use this after dream cream to mask the scent and it works great, plus provides a little moisture barrier. i don't find this too greasy as the moisture does sink in.

the chocolate does seem unnecessary, and yes it can leave streaks, but they go away when you rub the product in. i haven't used this with a partner yet but i'm excited to. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by xxbekkixx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this massage bar and its my favourite of all the ones lush does. It smells great, just like chocolate and honey and its really moisturising but the chocolate in the middle can be messy when it melts. I kinda wish it was bigger but the scent is strong enough to only use a tiny bit and smell of it all day. You can store it in a tin so I like that the lack of packaging makes it more eco-friendly. Overall I'd say its a really nice bar for moisturising or using for massages.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great little massage bar. It melts easily into the skin and the smell is divine. Very chocolately and sweet. I don't like how the dark chocolate spot will stain dry areas on my feet and elbows if I accidently get it on those areas, but it feels and smells so good that I won't knock it down. Caution to those with dumb dogs: I left this on my nightstand one night and went to use it the next day. It was not where I'd left it, and there were crumbs of white, sweet smelling massage bar on the floor. I picked up the wrapping and showed it to my dog, and his ears went back and his head went down. The dog ate it! He didn't get sick, the bar just served as a kind of, well, laxative. This massage bar smells good enough to entice me to lick it, but I stopped there. Most dogs, however, will probably go for it. I'll get it again and will keep it away from the puppy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Sour

This is a very awesome massage bar. Itís super moisturizing. I just wish that it came in a bigger size! I also wish Lush would have more products in this scent. Itís a very sweet but sexy scent. I love the chocolatiness of it. There is also a bit of honey in there too. Iíd repurchase in a heartbeat.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2009 3:58:00 AM More reviews by shrrrrrrrl7

i found that this worked very well for giving massages. gives that rich, slippery, oily feel. however, the chocolate didn't really melt, which made the texture gritty, and came off brown. smelled great though.
i definitely would NOT recommend this for use as lotion. way too "heavy."

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2009 10:18:00 AM More reviews by xAysha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought 2 of these from Ebay at around £3 each after i'd been in the LUSH store & smelt Soft Coeur i fell in love lol. it smells like toffee/chocolate, and melts on the skin so nicely. ive used it as a massage bar on my boyfriend twice, and he's used it on me once, but i mainly just use it after showering to moisturise & make me smell edible! :)
the only bad point id say, is the chocolate in the middle, its a pretty stupid idea considering this is a massage bar, didnt LUSH think well people are gonna be rubbing this into their skin probably in a clean bed so chocolate would be a bad idea, it gets everywhere! i dont want brown smudges on my skin and im pretty sure most people would agree! sort it out LUSH!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by snugglebunnyjm

I love the smell of this massage bar, but my boyfriend absolutely refuses to allow me to give him a hand rub with it because the chocolate pieces freak him out. I've been using it as a moisturizer after shaving my legs, and it has made them very soft. I hope I discover something that smells like this WITHOUT the melty chocolate goo. Any ideas ladies?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by violina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bar so much that I've purchased it more times that I can remember. Obviously great for massages the thing I love it most for is that it's so moisturizing you could use it as a lotion or even perfume. The drawback is storage (I don't have a tin) and I do have to remember to pop it in the fridge so it won't melt. Either way it's just about the greatest little thing ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by LushLover03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

smells amazing :)
easy to store in the tins they provide :)
moisturizes well :)
LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yummy. I just want to eat it. Its smells like a little chocolate candy and looks like one too. This is always being mistaken for candy.

The "chocolatey" center can be quite messy on the skin, etc.