July 25, 2014 | 1914 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Soft Coeur Massage Bar (The Honeymooner)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Sour

This is a very awesome massage bar. Itís super moisturizing. I just wish that it came in a bigger size! I also wish Lush would have more products in this scent. Itís a very sweet but sexy scent. I love the chocolatiness of it. There is also a bit of honey in there too. Iíd repurchase in a heartbeat.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2009 3:58:00 AM More reviews by shrrrrrrrl7

i found that this worked very well for giving massages. gives that rich, slippery, oily feel. however, the chocolate didn't really melt, which made the texture gritty, and came off brown. smelled great though.
i definitely would NOT recommend this for use as lotion. way too "heavy."

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2009 10:18:00 AM More reviews by xAysha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought 2 of these from Ebay at around £3 each after i'd been in the LUSH store & smelt Soft Coeur i fell in love lol. it smells like toffee/chocolate, and melts on the skin so nicely. ive used it as a massage bar on my boyfriend twice, and he's used it on me once, but i mainly just use it after showering to moisturise & make me smell edible! :)
the only bad point id say, is the chocolate in the middle, its a pretty stupid idea considering this is a massage bar, didnt LUSH think well people are gonna be rubbing this into their skin probably in a clean bed so chocolate would be a bad idea, it gets everywhere! i dont want brown smudges on my skin and im pretty sure most people would agree! sort it out LUSH!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by snugglebunnyjm

I love the smell of this massage bar, but my boyfriend absolutely refuses to allow me to give him a hand rub with it because the chocolate pieces freak him out. I've been using it as a moisturizer after shaving my legs, and it has made them very soft. I hope I discover something that smells like this WITHOUT the melty chocolate goo. Any ideas ladies?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by violina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bar so much that I've purchased it more times that I can remember. Obviously great for massages the thing I love it most for is that it's so moisturizing you could use it as a lotion or even perfume. The drawback is storage (I don't have a tin) and I do have to remember to pop it in the fridge so it won't melt. Either way it's just about the greatest little thing ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by LushLover03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

smells amazing :)
easy to store in the tins they provide :)
moisturizes well :)
LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yummy. I just want to eat it. Its smells like a little chocolate candy and looks like one too. This is always being mistaken for candy.

The "chocolatey" center can be quite messy on the skin, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by TayTayRocks454

I love LUSH massage bars, but haven't found a scent that I loved until this one. I love LUSH's honey products and this one has a nice mix of Honey and Chocolate sent. It melts nicely and leaves a good amount of scent, not too heavy. I highly recommend this bar!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2009 12:50:00 AM More reviews by krissyvicious

I adore the smell of this massage bar. It's sweet and edible, but not overbearing or cloying. I use it as an overnight moisturizer (rub in prior to bed, and my skin is silky in the morning) and swipe my pulse points during the day for a subtle fragrance. You can pull out the chocolate pieces as they appear for a mess-free application (I did it with a sewing needle, so I didn't destroy the bar). The INCI is:

Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Honey (Mel), Cocoa Powder (Theobroma cacao), Perfume, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Glycerine, Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus dulcis), Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), *Limonene, *Linalool, *Benzyl Benzoate,.

$9.95 is a bit expensive for such a small amount, but the scent makes me come back for more every time I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by gingerale2317

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Without a doubt, this is the best massage bar LUSH has. The ONLY caveat is the friggin' 'chocolate' pieces that are embedded in each bar. I'm not sure why LUSH persists in keeping these in - they only serve to messify my sheets and the object of my massage. They do smell amazing, and work like a charm. Just make sure you buy the one with the least amount of chocolate.