October 22, 2014 | 1042 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Girl About Town

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by KOuilhon

This color is soooo pretty and fun! This was my first "dramatic" lipstick I bought and I was kind of nervous about wearing it. I paired it with light eyes. Just a little light grey shadow. This color is gorgeous on! It really makes your face look bright and lively, but it doesn't look silly or over the top. This lipstick can be described as both youthful and classic I think. It is a feminine and fun burst of color but it has just the right tint to it to make it still look classy and sexy. I really see why so many celebs say they wear it. Worn with an understated eye, this lipstick is amazing. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by mbrow222

I absolutely love this colour. I am NC25 and Girl About Town is a wonderful pop of colour. It makes my pale, but slightly golden skin and blue eyes stand out. This colour also lasts a long time. After eating and drinking it still left a nice stain on my lips. It's amplified as well, so I didn't find it drying. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a bold pop of colour!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by MACHONEY

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product about a year ago and I am IN LOVE!!
Girl About Town is my Go To Pink, next to Lickable of course.
I could wear this everyday of the year.
For reference I'm NW45 or 8.0 in matchmaster.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

I like this color, I find that fuchsias look much better than reds on me. However...the formula is awful. It is both greasy and drying.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by sunshiiine24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

MAC NW50/55, N9 lady here. I love pink but was afraid it would look too costumy with my skintone. This lipstick is fabulous. It's a sexy, cute, playful, touch of colour on the lips. I really enjoy it. It doesn't overpower any of looks, and I tend to go neutral with a bit of shimmer most of the time. I enjoy wearing this pink, expecially during for the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by moonshinebeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the color even on my pale skin; it's definitely a shade of fushia that even pale girls can pull off with the right eye make up. It does have cool tones, so it is best paired with those who do have cool toned skin, but of course anyone can rock this amazing shade of lipstick.

I do wish that it had a bit more staying power, I mean, don't get me wrong it does stay on for hours, but it will begin to come off rather unevenly over time, until it completely wears off to a nice, light stain which is quite pretty even with a simple swipe of a neutral lipglass.

I would totally buy this again and again! It was a risk I took at one point, and I would completely recommend others to take the plunge!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by allthecolours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've never really worn bright lipsticks before, so I don't know what I was thinking when I purchased this! However, I'm in love with it. It's bright, bold, fun, sexy, striking...a gorgeous fuchsia that will work with most skintones. The formula is so creamy and looks great on the lips and it is amazingly pigmented. Glad I took a risk and purchased!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by AngeCS29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this stuff. Best fuchsia that doesn't make me look washed out. AMAZING wear time. Does well also as a stain. I played around with it before bed one night and when I woke up my lips still had the fuchsia stain. AWESOME!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Love GAB beautiful pink with silver shimmer good wearing time really brightens my face and feels light on my lips.
I love rocking this it's bright but not in your face bright.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Katillac

My HG pink!! This looks superb against my fair NC 15 skin. I get so many compliments on this color! I wear it on top of MAC fuchsia lip liner, and apply it with MAC's retractable lip brush. Beautiful!