November 28, 2014 | 1335 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - Repairwear- Intensive Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2008 11:29:00 PM More reviews by iRahBu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this with the clinique bonus thing at dillards. I like the fact that when I wake up in the morning my eyelids and under my eye is really soft. Although, when I wake up under my eyes there are these flakes that appear whenever I use it. It does moisturize my eyes very well, but it doesn't get rid of the one wrinkle or line under my eye like it claims it does. It's pretty expensive and I'm glad that I got a sample first. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 3:33:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

GWP - found this it be less hydrating than the All About Eyes Rich. I couldn't see any benefit to this. The AAE-rich is much better at diminishing lines and plumping.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a GWP, & have been using it for about a week. It is very moisturizing w/o being greasy & it absorbs quickly, & doesn't sting like some eye creams can do. I have some fine lines around my eyes that this has helped with. So far, I would definitely buy this in the future when this one runs out.
EDIT: I have since bought this several times, but it is so expensive (for me) that I had to quit buying it. If you can afford it, go for it. I am currently using L'Oreal Revitalift Eye Cream & it works very well & it is much more affordable. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 10:46:00 PM More reviews by THEPookiemeister

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this as a sample size in a clinique gift thing...well i didn't expect too much since i have very oily but dry eyelids, bad dark circles...but used it @ night anyway...well I have to say this is the only thing that has ever worked for my eyelid discoloration AND dark circles!!!! this stuff has something that my eyes like, and this stuff lasts so long in the sample size. All I know is once i run out i am definitely buying!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2008 10:07:00 PM More reviews by lincra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First the pluses: Very moisturizing but absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling. The problem is as other reviewers have noted not really anything special that you couldn't find in a drugstore brand for cheaper.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by piniu

I tried the eye cream for a week, but found my eye area break out! I never break out from any other eye cream, EL, clarins, avon, garnier...After stopping using this product for a day, my zits around my eyes are gone immediately.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 1:01:00 PM More reviews by gagirl08

I have recently returned the advanced stop signs because it dried out my eyes and stung my eyes a lot (probably because of the spf), but I got the repairwair intensive eye cream to replace it and I am liking it so far. It really diminishes my dark undereye circles and reflects light so my eyes look bright. It is really creamy but absorbs well and doesn't dry out my skin. As for helping with fine lines, I haven't really noticed a significant change, but it does help a little and I like it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2008 2:58:00 AM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm realistic when it comes to eye creams and do not expect any product to make a significant difference to lines and dark circles, particularly over a short period of time. Consequently, when I started using this cream a month ago after receiving it as a GWP, I didn't hold any grand expectations. My experience with it has been positive. The big plus is that it is intensely moisturising, without being greasy. It absorbs well when applied. It doesn't sting my eyes or otherwise irritate the skin. The skin around my eyes appears softer. Because it moisturises so well, it has proved to be a good base for concealer and foundation. I used Clinique's All About Eyes a few years ago (which I vaguely recall is more of a gel-like formulation) and Repairwear definitely seems to moisturise my delicate eye area far better. This is not a bad product at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2008 12:40:00 AM More reviews by politicalpundit

I'm in my early 20's so I use eye cream as more of a preventative measure and also my under eyes tend to get dry and dulling looking with bags. This cream is okay, but I honestly don't see the difference between this and All About Eyes Rich (which is significantly cheaper! $50 cnd vs $37 cnd) This thoroughly moisturizes my under eyes and eye area, I wake up to brighter and more moisturized looking eyes. The bags from under my eyes are less noticeable. I don't really have major under eye circles but I do notice them to be a bit lighter when I wake up. I can use this during the day without a problem also. I won't repurchase because Clinique AAE rich does the same thing. EDIT: I stopped using this everynight, it is a little too rich and i began to get millia! I use this on a on and off basis now.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2008 7:16:00 PM More reviews by moyabean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Doesn't do much except lightly moisturize. I was hoping for something richer and more moisturizing that would work as a night cream. However, this does work well as a daytime undereye moisturizer and I believe it would be suitable as a day eye cream for all but the oiliest skins. I sometimes use it during the day to help thin out my powder concealer. I not sure I'd repurchase, though, because it's nothing special.