April 17, 2014 | 1905 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Sweet Talk Mouth Watering Lip Gloss

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2006 11:34:00 PM More reviews by helenmelon

Way too sticky and slides right off in ten minutes. Not pigmented at all, just shimmery/shiny. Dislike the smell. Would not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2006 2:09:00 AM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I picked one of these up in Blueberry and I actually quite like it. Many people complain that these glosses are too sticky, but it makes them stay on your lips a lot longer than most lip glosses. It smells really good, but they have no taste at all, but at least I don't have too worry about licking it all off of my lips. I paid $5 for mine, which isn't bad at all compared to the price of many other glosses out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2006 1:57:00 PM More reviews by ooohsparkles

I think the look it gives is great. .BUT like others.. it's way too sticky!!! ... I only use it if my hair is up and out of my face.. but ... meh thats a turn off

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2006 10:58:00 AM More reviews by BeaB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got it online a while ago for a dollar, but I'd be very annoyed if I had payed full price ($7?) for this. Mine is 'Sensual Strawberry'. It smells nice in the tube but once you apply it, the scent is gone. It is VERY sticky, like glue. I totally agree with the reviewer that said that this lip gloss is to be seen, not to be kissed. I smoke every once in a while ( :( ) and the cigarrette stuck on my lips while I was wearing this gloss. ACK!
Mine looked pink in the tube but it goes on clear, so there shouldn't be any difference between the lip glosses of this collection other than the flavour.

I give this two lippies instead of one because it's shiny and long lasting (the only good thing about it being sticky) but I wouldn't repurchase it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2006 3:24:00 PM More reviews by hellodebbie87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a pack of 5 of these things for Christmas, and boy are they sticky!! Oh my, I've never experienced this kind of stickiness in my life! They photograph really well, makes your lips look like glass. I just don't think I can carry on throughout my day with my hair (and everything else) sticking to my poor lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2006 9:27:00 AM More reviews by stluciabride

i bought a few of these around Christmas time, and while i love the colors, they are SO sticky. i once used a paper napkin to blot my lips (i was at lunch) and the paper fibers stuck to my lips! So embarassing.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2006 8:38:00 PM More reviews by maitai89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sweet Talk lip gloss is the worst lip gloss you can ever buy. Sure, its cheap, but for an even smaller price you can glue your lips together. The sensation won't feel too different from using the actual lip gloss.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2006 9:36:00 AM More reviews by bigemom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Horrible stuff. This was not for me. This gloss is VERY sticky. It felt like glue on my lips, it would not budge. I even had to use eye makeup remover to get this stuff off, normal soap and water would not work. I am sure that this gloss is long lasting but I couldn't stand to on my lips for more than a minute. This is the kind of the gloss that not only will your hair get stuck in but also anything else that gets within 3 feet of your lips. I tried two different flavors but both went on clear. The price is great at 2 for $10 but the product is not for me. I did get a chance to the Sweet Talk Shimmering gloss and that is completely different and in a league of its own. Beware if you do not like the thick sticky glosses!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2006 10:00:00 AM More reviews by PantheRaven

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS GLOSS! Seriously the best lipgloss i've ever had, because i'm extremely picky. It makes your lips look really sexy, and it actually lasts for a while instead of drying your lips up. Would definately recommend to anybody- Juicy Blueberry is my favorite. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2006 9:44:00 AM More reviews by LilMsJksn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a lip product to be seen in and not kissed in. It will last a long time wihout those little white lines that end up in the creases of lips when you wear lip gloss for hours. It is extremely shiny but extremely sticky. If you're going anywhere with this on, wear your hair up.