September 15, 2014 | 1847 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Chatterbox

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I just bought this lipstick 2 days ago and I love it. I'm NC35 with warm golden undertones to my skin and this just brightened up my face so well it looks great on warm skintones. Its a nice warm pink colour gorgeous. I will buy it again when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by carina_c

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice everyday lipstick for me. Makes me look polished and put-together and doesn't make a huge statement. Just a nice sweet pop of colour. Agree with the other reviewer, you need to make sure your lips are flake-free because it tends to accentuate and flakes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 6:04:00 AM More reviews by NARSaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been wearing this for about 2 weeks now and I love it! It's a juicy bright watermellon pink and looks great against blonde hair and tanned skin. My friend has dark hair and it also looks great on her. It's super pigmented as it is an amplified cream and the colour lasts for hours. The only downside is that you need to make sure your lips are prepped and flake free because it is such a creamy finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by liyahxxforever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just recently got this lipstick and i love it. i can't find a lot of pinks that look good on my skin tone and this one is great(i am MAC NW45 btw) it's a barbie pink with a hint of red & it looks good with or without liner.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by dundada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

Chatterbox looks horrible on me in a 'Ghost World' movie kind of way! LOL No I prefer Pink Nouveau and even Snob because even those are way easier to work with and doesn't need that much toning down. I never bought Chatterbox thank goodness, because it would take over my whole face....as a joke!

I don't understand how although I'm an NC45 with a warm skintone that cooler pink lipsticks work out better for me than a warm, light to medium red-based pink like Chatterbox, which looks like it should match my bottom lip perfectly. But in natural light, Chatterbox didn't look right on me at all. But in a department store in the evening under their lights it looked perfect! LOL

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by paperskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Anyone with highly pigmented lips knows that it can be a bit difficult to find the right lipsticks. When it comes to pinks, they often turn purple or too cool toned. Chatterbox is everything I wanted it to be. It's opaque, creamy and applies exactly the same as the color in the tube. It's a bright, warm pink that works well with my pale skin tone. I used to strictly stick to nude or neutral lips. Lately I've noticed that it can make me look really washed out or dull when paired with neutral eyes. Chatterbox gives me enough color to brighten my face and add just the right pop of color. Instant HG status, will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by jillirific

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Cute bubblegum pink shade. You wouldn't think so by looking at it in the tube, but once it's on, it's quite striking. Wear it with confidence because it can come off as cartoony if you can't pull it off. Great formula though.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by vstpink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not my favorite pink. It's relatively light at first application. But as you go deeper, it gets very Barbie-like. Very playful, but not good if your looking for natural. The lipstick is smooth, but you should wear lip balm before you but it on. It can show if you have chapped lips. Even so, it's hardly hydrating, but it also isn't drying. It's like a regular lipstick, it just provides color.
It also smells very nice. I'm not sure if it's how all MAC lipsticks smell. It's very sweet and candy-ish, but you only smell it faintly.
I couldn't find a dupe for this in lipstick form. However, I found a lipgloss dupe (???). It is Revlon's Pink Pop lipgloss. I mean, they have a different consistency. However, if Revlon's was a lipstick, they'd be 96% similar.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by tashraf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a light (yet bright) pink lipstick. When I saw this at my local MAC showroom, I bought it instantly. The amplified finish is my favorite from MAC. The color glides on smootly and color payoff is great. I have another lipstick from the amplified line, it's called Impassioned (love that too but can't wear that everyday). The amplified finish can be a little drying but I still prefer this over something that no matter how many times I swipe on, nothing shows up on my pigmented lips. This color I think I will wear everyday this coming winter and spring (maybe even summer lol).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 10:23:00 AM More reviews by hihellojj

Very barbie on lips! lovely hot pink! I am Asian, NC25. Dab the lipstick a little bit on my cheeks too, very much sweet look~!! Love it and considering get one more in store soon.