April 20, 2014 | 1677 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Chatterbox

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by paperskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Anyone with highly pigmented lips knows that it can be a bit difficult to find the right lipsticks. When it comes to pinks, they often turn purple or too cool toned. Chatterbox is everything I wanted it to be. It's opaque, creamy and applies exactly the same as the color in the tube. It's a bright, warm pink that works well with my pale skin tone. I used to strictly stick to nude or neutral lips. Lately I've noticed that it can make me look really washed out or dull when paired with neutral eyes. Chatterbox gives me enough color to brighten my face and add just the right pop of color. Instant HG status, will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by jillirific

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Cute bubblegum pink shade. You wouldn't think so by looking at it in the tube, but once it's on, it's quite striking. Wear it with confidence because it can come off as cartoony if you can't pull it off. Great formula though.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by vstpink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not my favorite pink. It's relatively light at first application. But as you go deeper, it gets very Barbie-like. Very playful, but not good if your looking for natural. The lipstick is smooth, but you should wear lip balm before you but it on. It can show if you have chapped lips. Even so, it's hardly hydrating, but it also isn't drying. It's like a regular lipstick, it just provides color.
It also smells very nice. I'm not sure if it's how all MAC lipsticks smell. It's very sweet and candy-ish, but you only smell it faintly.
I couldn't find a dupe for this in lipstick form. However, I found a lipgloss dupe (???). It is Revlon's Pink Pop lipgloss. I mean, they have a different consistency. However, if Revlon's was a lipstick, they'd be 96% similar.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by tashraf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a light (yet bright) pink lipstick. When I saw this at my local MAC showroom, I bought it instantly. The amplified finish is my favorite from MAC. The color glides on smootly and color payoff is great. I have another lipstick from the amplified line, it's called Impassioned (love that too but can't wear that everyday). The amplified finish can be a little drying but I still prefer this over something that no matter how many times I swipe on, nothing shows up on my pigmented lips. This color I think I will wear everyday this coming winter and spring (maybe even summer lol).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 10:23:00 AM More reviews by hihellojj

Very barbie on lips! lovely hot pink! I am Asian, NC25. Dab the lipstick a little bit on my cheeks too, very much sweet look~!! Love it and considering get one more in store soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Lajja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love the vibrancy of this pink on my NC30 face. Only wished that the finish was less matte because it looks better or more polished with a bit of shine. A dab of Kiehl's lip balm does the job!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by missnat521

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a medium pink shade and I picked this out of the others I tried on at the counter. This is a bold shade of pink and I really love it with clear lipglass on top.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by amandalsl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this item only hours ago, but I felt it deserved immediate mention. Its a bright pink with warm undertones, almost reddish. This wouldn't be a color I reach for everyday as I prefer a cool-neutral toned nude pink lip; but I think the amplified creme finish and color payoff are what makes it outstanding for whoever is looking for this particular shade. Its an extremely forgiving lipstick in the sense that it doesn't settle into lines and isn't the least drying on the lips. One of the best MAC hot pink lipsticks in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by barbiepink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite "pink" lipstick from MAC. Chatterbox is a barbie/bubblegum pink with slight (and I mean slight) reddish undertones. I prefer this over Pink Nouveau because it's more of a romantic, beautiful color. I always have random people stopping me to know what I have on! xo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 2:24:00 AM More reviews by jewelsmd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The perfect pick for warm medium skin tones. Maintains warmth and vibrance to your face, not too cool where it washes your face out like some pinks can. This is my go to sweet pink and works great under glosses.