MAC Amplified Creme - Chatterbox

4.3

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Diisostearyl Malate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Lanolin Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Octyldodecanol, Ozokerite, Silica, Polydecene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Cholesterol, Ceramide 3, Alumina, Linoleic Acid, Vanillin [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 28, Red 30, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

on 3/31/2011 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Really love this color, bold pink and is very very creamy!! But it's not an original color, very dupable. Probably won't repurchase because its so bold and easy to dupe. Finish is great and long lasting, and extremely pigmented

on 3/31/2011 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Gorgeous color straight out of the tube! I love the amplified finish- moist w lots of pigment. This is gorgeous w several pencils, including magenta, cork, & pink treat. Also lovely as a lip stain w just a drop of clear gloss on top. :)

on 3/31/2011 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous pinked red colour on me. It's the perfect shade when a red is too bold & I want to stay in the pink colour family. The formula is lovely, as are all amplified's.

I really like the color,but the formula,Amplified, is a bit drying,if you work it with a lip balm underneath then you won't have that problem. The color pigmentation is amazing!!! The color is a bright yellow-based pink with really no shimmer there is a little silver sparkle to it,but with the gloss effect of the lip balm you really can't tell it just looks like a little bit more gloss!! YAY built in gloss!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this product from Mac! Its an amplified creme color, and it goes on just as shown on in the tube of lipstick (even brighter) its beautiful, and once im done with this on i'll DEFINITELY buy it again. I will wear it everyday to school, and it shows the little cracks in your lips because it IS a creme, so I would reccomend moisturizing with some sort of lip balm/chap stick and the one that I found best works for under Chatterbox is the Nivea kiss of smoothness. Also, if your looking for a ore shiny look, I highly reccomend running a clear or pink lipgloss over for a more shimmery, lush look. (the pink lipgloss will make it appear brighter, and it will NOT...belive me change the color of the lipstick) i highly reccomend buying this it is $14.50 and it is worth the price! I'll most def re purchase (:

on 3/20/2011 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I just bought this lipstick 2 days ago and I love it. I'm NC35 with warm golden undertones to my skin and this just brightened up my face so well it looks great on warm skintones. Its a nice warm pink colour gorgeous. I will buy it again when I run out.

on 2/24/2011 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is a nice everyday lipstick for me. Makes me look polished and put-together and doesn't make a huge statement. Just a nice sweet pop of colour. Agree with the other reviewer, you need to make sure your lips are flake-free because it tends to accentuate and flakes.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been wearing this for about 2 weeks now and I love it! It's a juicy bright watermellon pink and looks great against blonde hair and tanned skin. My friend has dark hair and it also looks great on her. It's super pigmented as it is an amplified cream and the colour lasts for hours. The only downside is that you need to make sure your lips are prepped and flake free because it is such a creamy finish.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I just recently got this lipstick and i love it. i can't find a lot of pinks that look good on my skin tone and this one is great(i am MAC NW45 btw) it's a barbie pink with a hint of red & it looks good with or without liner.

on 1/26/2011 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Chatterbox looks horrible on me in a 'Ghost World' movie kind of way! LOL No I prefer Pink Nouveau and even Snob because even those are way easier to work with and doesn't need that much toning down. I never bought Chatterbox thank goodness, because it would take over my whole face....as a joke!

I don't understand how although I'm an NC45 with a warm skintone that cooler pink lipsticks work out better for me than a warm, light to medium red-based pink like Chatterbox, which looks like it should match my bottom lip perfectly. But in natural light, Chatterbox didn't look right on me at all. But in a department store in the evening under their lights it looked perfect! LOL

Popular Lipsticks