April 20, 2014 | 1147 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer blush in Peachykeen

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by JuliaDominick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It has taken me forever to get around to writing this product's review, but I'm actually glad I have it some time... my feelings about this product have changed just a bit since I first tried it out.

I originally would have given it a 4. I really, really liked it initially... but, like everyone else on this site (mostly!), I figured there were other fish in the sea. I went on a maaaajor blush kick and bought lots of different ones, and they were, well... just fine. Then I revisited this one the other day for the first time in a month. WOW! I really saw the vast difference between all of the "meh" blushes and this one. I looked prettier! The color is just the most perfect peachy-pinky-corally for me (NW15). A lot of people compare this to Orgasm and I can see the similarities (I love Orgasm, too, BTW), but this color is somehow deeper and sheerer at the same time. Less noticeable shimmer than Orgasm, and similar lasting power. Texture is great; it glides on so smoothly. The best part is the pigmentation; all I need to do is tap my brush on the pan once for each cheek and blend. Though I would definitely repurchase if I had to... I will probably never run out. It's gonna last FOREVER.

I'd marry this color if I could!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in the Holiday '09 Collection that also comes with Pretty Baby Beauty Powder and Sunsparked Pearl. It is at the CCOs for $25. It is a pretty peach color. I find that it is more coral than NARS Orgasm. I personally prefer Orgasm over this blush though because I like how Orgasm is more pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by candycane08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like peachykeen although I thinks its a little to sheer to wear alone because im really tan right now, I actually layer this over the blush on the top right corner from the coastal scents 10 blush pallete and it looks really nice!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by itzjusscc

The color of peachykeen is sooooo beautiful. On my skin (nc25) it's a little more rosy than corally. This was my first Mac blush I ever bought, and I have collected a lot over the years, but I realized the shimmers are not cute on someone who is 19 years old. You don't wanna look like a teen with sparkles on your face.

Downfall-
-staying power was mediocre. It rubbed off easily.
-Too much shimmer for my liking (Shimmers were big and obvious) (Even though it IS sheertone shimmer)

Overall, the color is looks amazing, but still searching for one with good staying power and less shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by shaneksgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my HG blush! i love everything about this blush. it gives a beautiful natural flush of colour that can be built to something more dramatic. the shimmer is just enough to appear sun-kissed but not look like a disco ball. it matches almost anything - absolutely fabulous if you have warm brown skin. i hit the pan in under a year and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Viviana25

This is a magnificent blush, makes my face comes alive with a great warm shine to it...
I dont own orgasm, but from swatches ive seen this one shows up so much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 2:30:00 AM More reviews by frazycynthia

This blush is a mauvy coral pink with a golden shimmery undertone. I love it! I'm fairly light skinned (NC25-NC30) and this blush works so well for me as do most colors. The blush is versatile, it works well for a lot of skin colors. And it's cheaper than Coralista which is very similar! I would totally buy this again and recommend others to purchase it as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by marysparkles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my very first blush and I love it! It's very pigmented, so you don't have to cake on a whole bunch. It's a very nutural color. I thought it was going to be a darker, harsh blush, but it's really not. I'm more of a tan girl, so this suites me very well. It's also has shimmer in it but you won't look like you have chunks of glitter on your face, like Edward Cullen! :) overall, it gives you a very beautiful and nutural look. I would repurchase it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by nhoughton00

My Evening Blusher!! As im quite pale i love this for a more dramatic look in the evening, great to brighten up dull and tired looking skin as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 10:23:00 AM More reviews by LizzieLiz

This is a beautiful peach blush! I think I like it a little better than my Coralista since it has a slightly deeper tone which means I need less product to get the look I want. I am wearing it today with golden eyes and Apricot lipgloss and it just completes the whole look.
It is quite pigmented, especially for what is called a SheerTone. I usually go for these blushes since I am so heavy-handed with all makeup and especially blush, and I usually achieve the look I am going for but then layer on so much more than I need! I think Pink Swoon is a SheerTone blush as well, and I love it because it is hard to over-apply. The only blush I own where I don't have this problem is Well Dressed, and that's because it barely shows up on me it's so light (I'm NW 20 but it still doesn't show up that easily on me...).
Anyway, it is far more pigmented than my NARS Orgasm, which I think it really compares to. It is slightly peachier than Orgasm, but on my face they pretty much look the same. And I get more product for the price and less shimmer.
A staple in my makeup kit and I will continue to replace it as I run out.