November 22, 2014 | 1626 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by elleLuv5

I've been using this for years! I find that it gives me a more natural looking blush and the shimmer is fairly subtle and provides a nice finish. I apply a little more when I'm tanned (I'm asian btw) and it looks great, makes my cheeks look like I have a natural peach like colour on my blush as opposed to looking over done.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by JDNT

First things first, I'm one of those fair ethnics with warm undertones who is constantly on the search for blushes that give me a subtle 'flushed' look. MAC peachykeen does just that. It's beautiful for one layer application for a soft cute look (and with a brush you can blend and blend and blend), and then you can layer some more to your liking (for tanned skin).

It goes on smoothly that you can't even feel any grain. The amount is decent enough for the price ($18 .21oz) and gives a look anyone can be pleased with. I imagine this blush looks amazing from fair to tan colored skin. The price, compared to other high end cosmetics is agreeable to me. For those looking for cheaper NARs blushes alternatives, for the price and quality, MAC is the way to go.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by ChocolatCake

I had one the MU artists at the MAC counter try this on me. I wanted to compare it to my NARS Deep Throat blush. On my skin, it's a little bit more peach than my Deep Throat, but pretty damn close. I had Deep Throat on one cheek and Peachykeen on the other. Honestly, if I didn't know which was which, I probably wouldn't be able to tell. It's a pink/peach and shimmery on the skin, I thought it was so pretty! I deducted one lipstick because the shimmer can be a little much. If you want a cheaper version of this blush, I would definitely try the E.L.F. Bronze/Blush duo.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

I'm on the fence about this product. This is the first and only MAC blush I own, and it was recommended to me by the SA. While it is a gorgeous peachy bronze color in the pan, it doesn't look right on my skin. It gives the impression that my skin is "dirty." However, I do not wear blush on a regular basis so the problem might lie with my application as opposed to the product itself.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by JuliaDominick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It has taken me forever to get around to writing this product's review, but I'm actually glad I have it some time... my feelings about this product have changed just a bit since I first tried it out.

I originally would have given it a 4. I really, really liked it initially... but, like everyone else on this site (mostly!), I figured there were other fish in the sea. I went on a maaaajor blush kick and bought lots of different ones, and they were, well... just fine. Then I revisited this one the other day for the first time in a month. WOW! I really saw the vast difference between all of the "meh" blushes and this one. I looked prettier! The color is just the most perfect peachy-pinky-corally for me (NW15). A lot of people compare this to Orgasm and I can see the similarities (I love Orgasm, too, BTW), but this color is somehow deeper and sheerer at the same time. Less noticeable shimmer than Orgasm, and similar lasting power. Texture is great; it glides on so smoothly. The best part is the pigmentation; all I need to do is tap my brush on the pan once for each cheek and blend. Though I would definitely repurchase if I had to... I will probably never run out. It's gonna last FOREVER.

I'd marry this color if I could!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in the Holiday '09 Collection that also comes with Pretty Baby Beauty Powder and Sunsparked Pearl. It is at the CCOs for $25. It is a pretty peach color. I find that it is more coral than NARS Orgasm. I personally prefer Orgasm over this blush though because I like how Orgasm is more pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by candycane08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like peachykeen although I thinks its a little to sheer to wear alone because im really tan right now, I actually layer this over the blush on the top right corner from the coastal scents 10 blush pallete and it looks really nice!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by itzjusscc

The color of peachykeen is sooooo beautiful. On my skin (nc25) it's a little more rosy than corally. This was my first Mac blush I ever bought, and I have collected a lot over the years, but I realized the shimmers are not cute on someone who is 19 years old. You don't wanna look like a teen with sparkles on your face.

Downfall-
-staying power was mediocre. It rubbed off easily.
-Too much shimmer for my liking (Shimmers were big and obvious) (Even though it IS sheertone shimmer)

Overall, the color is looks amazing, but still searching for one with good staying power and less shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by shaneksgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my HG blush! i love everything about this blush. it gives a beautiful natural flush of colour that can be built to something more dramatic. the shimmer is just enough to appear sun-kissed but not look like a disco ball. it matches almost anything - absolutely fabulous if you have warm brown skin. i hit the pan in under a year and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Viviana25

This is a magnificent blush, makes my face comes alive with a great warm shine to it...
I dont own orgasm, but from swatches ive seen this one shows up so much better.