September 21, 2014 | 1010 users online

Skincare - Face - Shiseido - Facial Cotton

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by nana7788

Since I use oil makeup remover I don't need to use a wipe unless it's just for the eye area and I'm traveling which is at least 2 times per year. During those weeks I use this. Because I don't use it that often I find it to be a good buy; soft, durable enough for one use, and did I mention soft? While some don't like it, I love it. I'm weird that way : )

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by katieqr0918

Ok.... I was at the Shiseido counter to buy the new sunscreen ( which I have already written a rave review) and had to try these because I had read the great reviews... I couldn't believe I was spending 10 bucks for cotton pads... well, I will be spending 10 bucks for cotton pads from now on because these are so worth the money. I had always used drugstore cheapo pads and never realized that I was scratching my skin with those things... Not with these... these are great ..Let me add my glowing review to the ones before me here. . they are now my HG cotton pad and I can't recommend highly enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Lisagiraffe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these too. I bought them once on sale and then refused to buy them after because of the price. But the packaging (at least here in Canada) is sooooo nice, I bought them again (full price). Totally worth it, I'll always use these to clean my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by tsuchie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'll have to admit that I suffered through a bit of buyer's remorse when I first bought this, if only because I've never paid that much for a pack of cotton pads. Shiseido's facial cotton definitely feels smoother than generic ones, but I didn't think it necessarily blew them out of the water (at first).
However, I became a believer when I first used it to remove eye makeup. It is the softest, most comfortable thing ever, and my eyes are pretty sensitive. If only for that I could really say that I would buy this product again.
As most reviewers before me, the price starts to look not that bad when I just use half of each pad, which essentially doubles the amount of the package. I think this and the quality of the product make up for the initial investment since it's going to last a long time. To stretch it out more, I just use them on my face, and use the generic cotton products for other stuff such as using toner on the decolletage, removing nail polish, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by vivian1234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Boghopper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this product. I have tried all of the drugstore brands available here in Canada, and nothing compares to these. They hold product nicely without absorbing too much, and are really fine, nice, soft cotton.

Despite what others have said, I find these to be *way* cheaper than all other options. Firstly, I tear each pad in half, and secondly, if I were to purchase the same volume of product in any other brand, I'd be buying multiple packages for $10 or more.

I will definitely keep buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by jzt

Best facial cotton ever for toner application! Loved it and hope it could be less expensive...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

If you're skeptical and think all cotton pads are made the same, give these a chance. They're amazing fluffy white clouds! A thousand times more gentle than any others I've used (including The Body Shop, Yves Rocher, Quo and random drugstore brands). Strong, don't pull apart. They're totally worth the extra cost, I will be switching to these permanently.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by greencurry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a placeholder for an upcoming review, as I just purchased this product along with a few others from Shiseido, which I also plan to review.

My initial thought about this product, which I shared with Mr. 9 (who agreed with me), is that kept in its packaging and covered with a square of pretty fabric, would make an excellent plush king-size bed for a mini Bratz doll. Mr. 9 echoed: "Yeah, a Tempur-pedic for Barbies!"

More to come.

xo greencurry

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by peonia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

These cotton pads are only good in comparison to what's available on the market in North America. They are soft and do not break easily. However, they are too thick and absorbent when instead you want something strong and thin so that you don't go through as much product. They're better than drugstore cotton pads but they still leave cotton fibers on my face sometimes, and my nails all the time when I use them to fix/remove my polish with is a PITA. The price is decent for a huge pack, and each pad is twice the size of normal cotton rounds you can buy. Comes out to the same price as your average drugstore pads. I cut half of them in half for quick fix-ups, and the larger pieces I use to remove face makeup, so 1 pack lasts me 2-3 months. I will not repurchase anymore, and will try to order some Asian drugstore ones online.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No