December 19, 2014 | 1809 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Blankety

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by HELLxYEAH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love those pamela anderson nude lips with the slight brown tones. This is what blankety is on me! its sexy as hell. im nw20 with slightly pigmented lips & blankety is pretty opaque on me. i like this way better than myth i will buy this again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by amisler

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

LOVE this with Spirited Lipglass...it creates the look I've been searching for...nude but glowing!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by flor1201

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I like to wear this when I wear dramatic eye make up and fake eyelashes . This color is great to cover up pink lips and make them really nude. Great for a night out ! As seen in my pic I uploaded

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by EyelinerJenny

Meh. I'd heard such great things about this, and loved it in the store, but on me it just looks kind of... gray? Claylike? Not very flattering (I'm an NW20). I also found the formula super drying, so add some nice dry lips into the mix. My lips looked pretty rubbish after using this! I did find a decent l/g from L'Oreal called Rich Pink which is very similar but somehow much more flattering and easy to use (not to mention cheaper - on sale!), so I'll stick to that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by jess2160

After reading the good reviews of this product, I was so tempting to try this. I really wanted to like this color. When I swatched it on my hand, its a pretty pink color. But when I apply it on my lips, it looks like a grey pink mauve color. It makes my face looking pale and like a sick person. It just didn't look good on me and the formula is very drying too. Will not re-purchase this.

Edited: -
I found a way to apply Blankety i.e. apply The Bodyshop Cocoa Butter lipbalm (my new found HG lipbalm) on my lips before applying Blankety. It looks much better now and I no longer look like a sick person :) I've no idea why the lipbalm plays such an important role but it really does and has changed my entire view about Blankety.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by hell_on_heels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Blankety is my eternal go-to for pairing with a super smoky eye for evening. A little nude liner underneath and that's it - no gloss on top. The perfect not-at-all pink nude for my NW20 complexion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by princess101

I purchased this as it looked similar to The Faerie Glen, but is not in the least. It is more of a beige nude than pink nude on my lips, which is good, as it has no peach or warm undertones. This works well when patted on, rather than swiped on. I love topping this with Korres Jasmine Lipbutter, or even Plum lipbutter. Both give me nice shades that compliment my NC20-25 skintone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

I'm on the fence with Blankety. I like it and think it's a very pretty color, I just never reach for it very often. Sometimes on me (NC20-25ish with dark brunette hair) it looks almost too dark pink, like too mauve-plum. It is a very lovely color, and I have no issues with wear or scent or anything, but it just isn't the one I reach for most. If I carry this and Hue in my makeup bag, I will 9 times out of 10 reach for Hue. I definitely don't regret purchasing this, but don't know if I'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Fulled bodies nude with slight plum undertone. LOVES

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by chari55a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this MAC lipstick! i used to only wear estee lauder's crystal baby but since i ran out of it and the store no longer carry it, i thought i might just try Blankety out.
im glad i did. i've got really dry lips but i put a lipbalm as a base always so i don't have problems with Blanekty being chalky. im a NC20 and this fits pretty well. a real yet pretty nude colour for me.
have repurchased and will buy it again :)