November 27, 2014 | 1166 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Up The Amp

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by papagenax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love Up the Amp. It's a beautiful medium lavender with a pink undertone- great for spring! Since it's an Amplified, it's pigmented with a wonderfully creamy texture, and wears for hours. If you're on a budget, Revlon Berry Haute is similar, but different enough to warrant buying both if you're a purple lover.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by KOuilhon

I love this lipstick! I wanted something a little different to give my lips a fun pop of color. I'm not a huge lipstick person but thought this was pretty and fun. I put it on lightly with a touch of gloss and it is super gorge. I find that it's not too purply if used lightly. For a night out I think it would look chic and fun to pile it on heavier. This is a super pretty lipstick with an awesome texture that I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Italiarican7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love pairing this lippie with NYX's Purple Rain lipliner and it looks great! It makes my green eyes pop! I would wear this to work or anywhere. I have a few lip tars that I would mix to make the "Up the Amp" color, but when I'm on the go, I just swipe this gem on with the liner and it looks fabulous!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this color. It's purply and very wearable, unlike Violetta. It's like Violetta's toned down version but is a little more purple than Violetta. NC15/NW20

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Lobbery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not for the faint hearted ! Looks great on blondes but I have worn it with my hair all sorts of colours and it never looks off. Definitely not a wear to work shade though.

Lovely formula. Not drying. Lasts well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OK SO. Im not a BIG Fan of MAC lipsticks there are a few that I Love Deeply and this is one. I think that all Mac Purple Lipstick are made for me. Everytime I get one I love it more them the last. So this was the last MAC lipstick I picked up! I got it from MACYS and was in Love with the color I tried it on in the store and brought it no question asked this is hands down one of the best colors. If you cant your hands on it or its pricey try Berry Haute by Revlon in the Super Lustrous Line!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by keirankght

Loved the colour and the packaging ! It's really easy to put on and stays on and on ... Really great !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by sabbs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this shade! Compliments my nc25 skin perfectly and makes my teeth look really white to boot!!! It is the perfect pinky/purple colour. It's not too purple so it looks obnoxious, but gives a good pop of colour. Will definately be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by ihearmakeup

AMAZING COLOR!!!! I think this purplelish color would look GREAT on anyone or any skin tone. Is the perfect purple tone without being so purple. You can definitely dress it up or down! it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! it's worth every penny! Go ahead and give it a tryyyy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by bangton

If you like purple lipstick i'd give this a go. It's a purpley pink colour which I actually get loads of compliments on when I wear it. It feels nice on and for me is quite long wearing. Not my favourite colour as I prefer pinks and orangey nudes but I was looking for something a but different and this wasn't too much of a change for me. I'm yet to find a colour like this in other ranges which makes it quite unique. I'd buy it again as I like the compliments!