October 21, 2014 | 1923 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Up The Amp

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this color. It's purply and very wearable, unlike Violetta. It's like Violetta's toned down version but is a little more purple than Violetta. NC15/NW20

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Lobbery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not for the faint hearted ! Looks great on blondes but I have worn it with my hair all sorts of colours and it never looks off. Definitely not a wear to work shade though.

Lovely formula. Not drying. Lasts well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OK SO. Im not a BIG Fan of MAC lipsticks there are a few that I Love Deeply and this is one. I think that all Mac Purple Lipstick are made for me. Everytime I get one I love it more them the last. So this was the last MAC lipstick I picked up! I got it from MACYS and was in Love with the color I tried it on in the store and brought it no question asked this is hands down one of the best colors. If you cant your hands on it or its pricey try Berry Haute by Revlon in the Super Lustrous Line!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by keirankght

Loved the colour and the packaging ! It's really easy to put on and stays on and on ... Really great !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by sabbs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this shade! Compliments my nc25 skin perfectly and makes my teeth look really white to boot!!! It is the perfect pinky/purple colour. It's not too purple so it looks obnoxious, but gives a good pop of colour. Will definately be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by ihearmakeup

AMAZING COLOR!!!! I think this purplelish color would look GREAT on anyone or any skin tone. Is the perfect purple tone without being so purple. You can definitely dress it up or down! it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! it's worth every penny! Go ahead and give it a tryyyy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by bangton

If you like purple lipstick i'd give this a go. It's a purpley pink colour which I actually get loads of compliments on when I wear it. It feels nice on and for me is quite long wearing. Not my favourite colour as I prefer pinks and orangey nudes but I was looking for something a but different and this wasn't too much of a change for me. I'm yet to find a colour like this in other ranges which makes it quite unique. I'd buy it again as I like the compliments!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by trinigal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's what i wanted lavender whip to be. I love it. Nc45 for referrence .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous, blue based pink. Love this with winged eyeliner for a night out on the town.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by alexa94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like I like! Though darker than I thought it would be. From photos it simply looked purple but on my lips it's dark purple. I also thought it would be more pigmented that it actually is. However it's still quite purpley, almost a 'safe' purple in my book! It isn't over the top - unless you go swipe mad of course! ;-) It has a creamy consistency and it's not drying at all. Actually, after wiping it off my lips they felt very moisturised. One thing, it does make your teeth look slightly on the yellowy side. Dayyyym, I hate that about certain lip colours! Anyhow, I think this would look great on all skin colours, especially the paler types and people with brown eyes. Hope this helps someone! :-)

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No