TiGi Bed Head Headrush Shine Adrenaline

3.9

Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40), Isobutane, Cyclomethicone, PropaneC12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, PEG-8 Methicone, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Propylene Glycol, Phytantriol.

This stuff really works! Not to mention it smells delicious, a nice tropical scent, at least to me. Not to overpowering though, but you'll want to spray this stuff throughout the day! I like this better than any other shine product i've tried because it works and it goes on with such a light mist that it doesn't way my hair down (which i have to be careful when using too much shine products) with this i don't have to worry about it. I always keep re-purchasing this because the shine is amazing and doesn't leave a film as with other products.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I love this stuff. Love love love. Most hairshine sprays make my hair limp and greasy, but not this stuff. I spray it on when I'm done styling and voila! Instant shine. :)

the best thing about this shine spray is that it smells so nice. i spray this onto my hair about a week ago, and later that day a complete stranger told me on the tube how nice my hair smelt!!(he was stood behind me on the escalator!!) but i have very fine hair without much volumne, and i feel this tends to weigh it down...also it does give shine but nothing a much cheaper shine spray couldnt do

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I used to use this product religiously, because it gave my hair a great shine without weighing it down. Unfortunately over time I've noticed that it has a tendency to dry it out. I looked into the ingredients and it appears to contain alcohol, which can have adverse effects on frizzy and/or over-processed hair. I am paranoid over the health and shine of my hair and this product doesn't seem to provide the long-term effects I was looking for.

I love this product because it is a spray-on mist. I use it on the ends of my hair only. If I use it all over, my fine hair will go flat. Here's how I use it: once I am done styling my hair, I spray the product on the bottom portion of my hair and it doesn't weigh down any flips or curls. The only negative is a slight one: the scent is a little too sweet. I wish it were more citrusy so that the scent blended better with the other TIGI products I use.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff does work pretty well...but the smell! YUCK! I liked it at first but now I have to hold my nose while I spray it. It is so strong and makes me nauseous. But I will admit that it works well, if you can get over that fruity smell.

I really like this product for giving my hair shine without grease however I wish that they would drop the awful fruity fragrance! The smell reminds me of of candyfloss and gives off an immature aura, not what I want at all. Love the smell of Redken Weightlifter however and wish it could smell like that.

I've been using this product for a couple years now. It comes out in a super light mist, which I really like. It smells nice but doesn't really linger. I like to use this for flat ironing... but sometimes I use it as a finishing spray, although I prefer serums. Nice shine product. Will probly repurchase again.

The first time i used hthis i was blown away - my normally oily hair had a great matt finish, a yummy smell and felt really soft. Thought i had found my HG. Sadly every other time i have used this since all it has done is make my hair smell ok and a bit shinier. Wouldnt buy again

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have very worn hair. It's long, it's sort of curly, it's dry, I flatiron a lot, it's been chemically treated to a ridiculous extent (I dyed my hair black for a few years, and then decided to bleach it off, on top of that an inexperienced hairdresser left too large highlights in for too long on my already fried hair). Because of this my hair gets frizzy very easily.

Headrush does add some shine, although I find it did moreso back when my hair was dark. The main thing it does for me however is when I use it after I've flatironed my hair. If I use quite a lot of Headrush on my ends and a bit less in the rest of my hair it manages to do something that serums and all the rest doesn't (serums makes the hair greasy, headrush is much drier, although at first it gives the hair a bit of a "wet" look if you use a lot): it makes my hair look NATURALLY straight and not at all frizzy in the ends. I only get this effect when I flatiron my hair before using it.

A negative thing is that it's quite drying. I can't use it when my hair is left curly because it makes my hair knotty. On the plus-side, it's really easy to apply evenly. continued >>

Popular Styling Products