November 21, 2014 | 965 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head Headrush Shine Adrenaline

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2006 10:52:00 AM More reviews by chloejeanette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. Love love love. Most hairshine sprays make my hair limp and greasy, but not this stuff. I spray it on when I'm done styling and voila! Instant shine. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2006 4:52:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

the best thing about this shine spray is that it smells so nice. i spray this onto my hair about a week ago, and later that day a complete stranger told me on the tube how nice my hair smelt!!(he was stood behind me on the escalator!!) but i have very fine hair without much volumne, and i feel this tends to weigh it down...also it does give shine but nothing a much cheaper shine spray couldnt do

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2006 6:20:00 PM More reviews by i2wtbl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used to use this product religiously, because it gave my hair a great shine without weighing it down. Unfortunately over time I've noticed that it has a tendency to dry it out. I looked into the ingredients and it appears to contain alcohol, which can have adverse effects on frizzy and/or over-processed hair. I am paranoid over the health and shine of my hair and this product doesn't seem to provide the long-term effects I was looking for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2006 1:54:00 AM More reviews by lclc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product because it is a spray-on mist. I use it on the ends of my hair only. If I use it all over, my fine hair will go flat. Here's how I use it: once I am done styling my hair, I spray the product on the bottom portion of my hair and it doesn't weigh down any flips or curls. The only negative is a slight one: the scent is a little too sweet. I wish it were more citrusy so that the scent blended better with the other TIGI products I use.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2006 3:16:00 PM More reviews by mmarti29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff does work pretty well...but the smell! YUCK! I liked it at first but now I have to hold my nose while I spray it. It is so strong and makes me nauseous. But I will admit that it works well, if you can get over that fruity smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2006 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ALBA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this product for giving my hair shine without grease however I wish that they would drop the awful fruity fragrance! The smell reminds me of of candyfloss and gives off an immature aura, not what I want at all. Love the smell of Redken Weightlifter however and wish it could smell like that.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2005 6:55:00 PM More reviews by pinkgoats

I've been using this product for a couple years now. It comes out in a super light mist, which I really like. It smells nice but doesn't really linger. I like to use this for flat ironing... but sometimes I use it as a finishing spray, although I prefer serums. Nice shine product. Will probly repurchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2005 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Iona_km

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The first time i used hthis i was blown away - my normally oily hair had a great matt finish, a yummy smell and felt really soft. Thought i had found my HG. Sadly every other time i have used this since all it has done is make my hair smell ok and a bit shinier. Wouldnt buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2005 12:15:00 PM More reviews by halogens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very worn hair. It's long, it's sort of curly, it's dry, I flatiron a lot, it's been chemically treated to a ridiculous extent (I dyed my hair black for a few years, and then decided to bleach it off, on top of that an inexperienced hairdresser left too large highlights in for too long on my already fried hair). Because of this my hair gets frizzy very easily.

Headrush does add some shine, although I find it did moreso back when my hair was dark. The main thing it does for me however is when I use it after I've flatironed my hair. If I use quite a lot of Headrush on my ends and a bit less in the rest of my hair it manages to do something that serums and all the rest doesn't (serums makes the hair greasy, headrush is much drier, although at first it gives the hair a bit of a "wet" look if you use a lot): it makes my hair look NATURALLY straight and not at all frizzy in the ends. I only get this effect when I flatiron my hair before using it.

A negative thing is that it's quite drying. I can't use it when my hair is left curly because it makes my hair knotty. On the plus-side, it's really easy to apply evenly. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2005 4:54:00 AM More reviews by liongrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is okay. It does what it's supposed to do - it makes your hair shiny - but I never blowdry, heatstyle, or dye/highlight my hair, so it's pretty healthy and shiny to begin with. I use it to kill static sometimes, or to give my bangs some heaviness so that they're easier to style. It smells really nice too. However, it's a little expensive considering that it doesn't do much for my hair. Plus, I'd rather smell like whatever perfume I'm wearing :)