July 23, 2014 | 2032 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by pwinsta

It applies flawlessly and can be built up. I'm NC25/30 in winter and it's a great, realistic colour for a natural bronze look. However in summer I will look at purchasing Casino as it will be much too light for anything above NC30.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great overall bronzer, but if you have NC30 skin this is not dark enough to contour with.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by deebaby07

I got a sample of this in the sephora "in the glow" kit. I'm naturaly on the tanner side and tan easily. My face is usualy always lighter than my body. This adds the perfect amount of color to my skin. It doesn't look brown or streaky. I don't do well with shimmery face bronzers.. I look greasy after a few hours. This is definitly on the matte side and i didn't notice the shimmer until I read some of the other review. Overall, I am going to buy the full size. It last awhile because I have been using the mini version in the in the glow kit and it's not even close to running out yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by sunnyflowergirl

Okay, so I've always wanted the 'perfect' bronzer, but having searched for many years, I thought I would never find it. I always ended up disappointed....and very orange.

I'm already a big fan of Nars, being a regular user of their blushers and eye shadows, so after reading rave reviews about this bronzer I decided to give it a go.
I can't tell you how good this product is. It glides on perfectly, is great for contouring and no matter how much you put on, you don't turn orange! Woop!

Amazing, amazing, amazing. A must have for any girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Minniebx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite bronzer. It's soo flawless. I recommended to anyone to get it please.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Makeupbymoani

I'm nc 40 and I use this I contour love. Favorite bronzes in the world

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by MsAdelyn

I agree this is a good bronzer ! It does not leave your face orange and you only need a small amount of product on your brush. I use it with Sigma's F20 brush. Works well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by LinaVictoria

After reading all the good reviews and being a big fan of NARS products I had to try this bronzer. I had really high expectations but I have to say its even better than I thought it would be! Goes so smooth, lasts forever and perfect color! My skin looks so healthy and natural with this on. Little shimmer but not very much. Probably never would have picked this up in a store as it looks so dark and brown but I don't think I could get a better color for my skin. Funny enough this seems to work on almost any skin tone? Don't think I'll ever try another bronzer again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Eldeliciamua

I love this bronzer it isn't matte at all but I still can use it to contour. The perfect shade not to orange not to dark or muddy and I love how it applies. I can use it when my skin is nc 20 or nc 40 If you are in the fence about buying this get off and get it it is worth all the hype surrounding it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this bronzer. Not too light or dark. Very subtle shimmer... looks more like a matte to me but gives a nice glo and not muddy at all.

Blends beautifully, I use this every single day.