NARS Laguna

4.3

Ingredients: talc, polymethyl methacrylate, nylon-66, ptfe, zea mays, polyethylene, dimethicone, silica, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, zinc stearate, disodium edta, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, ci 77891, ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499, ci 77288, ci 77289, ci 77007, ci 77163. 7/18/09

on 2/27/2014 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a really great bronzer and there really isn't much else to say. It literally stays on until I wash it off, all day! It's also fairly light so if you want to blend a small amount all over it works well.

on 2/27/2014 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Being a die hard fan of Benefits Hula for many years, I finally took the leap and bought this one and I'm so glad I did, it's incredible and somehow has the ability to suit many skin tones (i'm very fair so it's hard to find a natural looking bronzer), I reach for this every day, gives great dimension to my face.

on 2/24/2014 7:26:00 AM

It took me a really long time to finally give in and purchase Laguna. I never really had the confidence to use a bronzer as I was scared I would make my face look 'muddy'. I dabbled with one of Mac's bronzers, and benefit's Hoola, but I never really liked them and would actually just forget to add them to my routine.
Laguna however has quickly become a daily favorite! It is such a great colour. I always thought it'd be too dark for me, but it definitely isn't.
I also like that it's not too crazily pigmented so as a bronzer/contouring beginner, I don't wreck my makeup by applying too much.
I am definitely glad that I purchased this, and of course I love the Nars packaging as always.
I also like to use this on the eyes in the crease as a bit of a contour.

on 2/20/2014 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product!!! I've tried many other brands from high end to low end & this will be my forever bronzer! I highly recommend

on 2/15/2014 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this as a bronzer but a word of caution to all you fair skinned ladies out there,apply gradually! The pigmentation is amazing and i find a little goes a long way on my fair skin after getting carried away one day and ending up with a muddy looking face! It has a small amount of shimmer in it but doesn't make you look shiny or too sparkly at all.It lasts a decent amount of time and the compact in comes in has a mirror which is very handy for on the go touch ups.Yes the packaging can get a bit grubby with finger marks but it is very sleek and i still really like it.

on 2/15/2014 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Perfect bronzer, gives a healthy tanned glowy look to skin without any orange. I usually only use totally matte bronzers but this one just looked so pretty in the pan, and I'm a sucker for the gorgeous Nars packaging. It's not horribly shiny in that awful cheap tin man way, just a lovely delicate shimmer. Gorgeous.

on 2/13/2014 4:48:00 AM

My God how I love Laguna. I use it for coutouring and I now have gorgeous defined cheekbones! I am NC30-NC35 and it looks so, so natural Dadgum it. And I used a heavy hand AND a few swipes of the stuff with my MAC 150 brush, too. Staying power is good. I don't see the shimmer that others mention, it is quite muted. I have never worn bronzer before so I must thank the NARS MUA who so enthusiastically plied this one me a few days ago. He chose a wrong shade of NARS concealer for me, but he made up his boo boo with this recommendation. Expensive but worth it.

on 2/9/2014 5:54:00 PM

Amazing bronzer! Can be used for bronzing and contouring. I get so many compliments when I wear this. It gives a lovely sun kissed glow without looking to orange or ash. Fantastic product. Last all day!!!

on 2/9/2014 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is not a matte bronzer it has a sheen to it which gives your a natural glow I don't usually wear bronzer but I wanted something that wouldn't make my face look so flat in winter & I'm in love I've used it every day since I bought it..easy to blend and well pigmented you only need a small amount of product on the brush perfect for contouring and a light dusting all over

on 2/7/2014 9:08:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

It took me 2 months to hit the pan on this. Seriously, 2 months!! And I didn't even use it every day! I hit the pan a couple of months ago and it's almost used up right now. Keep in mind that I use this only for the glow (aka bronzing my face up a little bit), not for contouring because it contains shimmer. When I first bought it I thought it were a matte bronzer, because I've seen a lot of gurus on Youtube us it as a contouring powder - but nope, ain't matte at all. Gives a stunning glow to the skin and stays put quite well, stays for about 8 hours on my skin. It's a great bronzing powder, but there are better powders out there AND other bronzers which lasts longer. For the price I paid for this (I think it's overpriced, really) I thought it would last me a while, but nope. Don't think it will last a year. And then I don't even use much. I find it weird that some say they used years to hit pan, how is that even possible? Either way, I would not repurchase, but I will use it up, because it's a good bronzer.

Popular Bronzers