April 24, 2014 | 2038 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Jessrockstarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

the only thing I'll contour with. I love a good dramatic contour, and this is perfect. Loves it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by jewelmeow

i hate it when the SAs say that shimmery bronzers dont give u shimmer on the face - they DO! and it bugs me because i cant contour with it. the only thing im pleased with is the amount of product in there and the pan size is large enough for me to swirl my brush in. i have fair asian skin and this is way too dark for me - and shimmery!! i love hoola and chocolate soleil so much more

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Beccalovesbacon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WARNING WARNING WARNING

so, nars laguna bronzer... first off, DO NOT get this for contouring! It won't enhance your bone-structure so don't get it if what you expect is gorgeous marked cheekbones! Also something than seems to be ignored in most reviews is that this little bad-boy has shimmer in it! not huge chunks, but if you look closely you can see visible gold shimmers!

soo, with these huge cons, how come I gave it 4 lippies? because, oh my, the glow! adding this on my nc20 skin (mainly forhead and temples) gives me that amazing healthy and radiant look! it's pigmented and easy to work with so using this with my mac 168 brush is now a daily routine! oh, and best the best thing - it lasts aaaall day long :)

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by steph86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this bronzer! I have always been a MAC fanatic and refused to wear anything but their foundations and bronzers until a friend persuaded me to try this. I still swear by MAC studio fix fluid as nothing seems to last the day on my skin except that particular foundation but this bronzer adds a perfect, natural 'bronzed' colour without any orange pigment. It's also not entirely matte but not overly sparkly either which I love! I find it sits nicely over foundation throughout the duration of the day without going patchy,obviously oxidising or feeling heavy. Makes my skin look healthy and positively glowing! Also does not aggravate or cause acne like some bronzers can. This bronzer can be swept on for an all over 'glow' or built up for a more tanned look. However, if you are a super dark bronzer fan you may want to opt for the darker shade 'casino', same great bronzer, slightly darker shade. Only thing that would put me off repurchasing is the price as in my opinion, $55 is a bit steep for a bronzer, particularly if you wear it everyday.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by maysundstrom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really love this colour, but this formula makes me break out. Every time after i have used it i get these tiny bumps. Really annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this. Perfect during summer but I have to use it sparingly during winter since I'm much more pale during the colder seasons. It does have a slight shimmer that isn't noticeable on the skin. Great for bronzing and contouring.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by eramsey568

Another over-hyped product. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy this bronzer, but I wouldn't sprint to Sephora to buy another one. My problem with this bronzer is that it's not too pigmented, and it doesn't really show up on my skin (NC25). It also breaks me out wherever I apply it. Sometimes I'll use it as a contouring blush by applying at the end of where you should apply blush and the top of where you should contour and it adds a nice "warm glow" to the cheeks. It is also pretty pricey. I will definitely not repurchase, since there are many other drugstore bronzers equal to this quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by megisabelle92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been looking for a good bronzer for a long time and after seeing Tanya Burr use this in one of her tutorials I went out and bought it. I really, really love this bronzer because it gives you such a nice, warm, shimmery glow. I've heard a lot of people say it leaves sort of a dirty streak, but the key is to blend REALLY well and not put too much on the brush. Personally I use the domed bronzer brush from Eco Tools which is really well priced (around $10) and it gives me a great result. I bought the bronzer in a set along with Desire blush which was around $50...it`s a bit on the expensive side but overall I think it`s a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 7:33:00 AM More reviews by mmmmmoostache

I've been looking for a bronzer for quite some time now, so i went to mecca cosmetics and found tried on this nars bronzer since i've heard such good reviews on it and believe me.

It is worth the hype! I tried on the laguna coloured bronzer and it is so nice on my skin! The makeup lady applied it for me and it gives a light natural glow, i absolutely love it and definately think it is worth the hype!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Strawberryyy

At first when I saw it in the Blush/Bronzer duo, I was a bit skeptic because there is some kind of shimmer and I was always for the matte bronzer *I proudly own Hoola by Benefit Cosmetics* but I too the chance plus for both bronzer and blush, 41 dollars for both was a good deal since ONE of each would round up to a lot more... so I bought it.

Along with my Desire blush, I used the bronzer and I was real happy with the result. Gave it a luminous touch since I did not add highlight today. But since today was a family wedding, I did use highlight on my sister and using Laguna, it gave it a double whammy! So I do recommend for those who love that luminous Kim Kardashian type glow, use Laguna and a Highlight like Albatross also from NARS! *and I hope to buy, the pigmentation intrigues me*

I will recommend this and I plan to buy it the MOMENT I run out