Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

3.2

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Disodium EDTA (Lactose), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Iron Oxides

on 8/23/2012 12:05:00 PM

This is the second cleanser from Clean & Clear I have tried and I completely fell in love with this one. I love the tingle it gives your skin and it really reduces the look of your pores and wakes you up. The scent is a light, sweet citrus-orange. (Absolutely yummy!) It makes your skin feel invigorated and fresh feeling in the morning. This cleanser does everything it claims: wakes you up and rinses clean.
I don't find the beads harsh at all. They instantly burst giving your skin those extra vitamins. They are nothing like the strawberry seeds Clean & Clear uses in their "Fruit Infusions" products.
This product does not claim to help acne or to remove makeup, which is why I don't understand many of the reviews below me. This cleanser is solely for cleaning purposes. It doesn't claim nor have any acne fighting ingredients. It is clearly not formulated for acne or removing makeup. If you are looking for something to clear acne, maybe try something with Benzoyl Peroxide or Salicylic Acid in the cleanser.
My only complaint (explaining the missing lippie) is that this sometimes makes my skin a little too dry but I fix that with moisturizer. This is a good, affordable drugstore cleanser and if you are still on the fence, try to pick it up on sale and with a coupon.

on 8/14/2012 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A general cleanser to wake you up in the morning (mostly with the invigorating scent).
Honestly I didn`t experience any special "clean" feeling after using this. It gives you a light tingling sensation and may be good for those make-up free day when you just wanna remove natural oils and dirt from you face.
I doubt it would remove any heavy make up. Also I doubt it has any anti-acne benefits.
Buy this stuff if it`s on clearance. I wouldn`t recommend you buying it if you need to target specific skin problems or deep clean your face.

on 8/7/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I use the skin brightening one morning and night. My face breaks out whenever it feels like and it could be bad. I tried various anti-acne products with small success. My mum brought this home one day. It. Leans my face, doesn't dry it out and keeps me zit free most of the time. There are still hormonal zits but they clear up really quick with this. I use no zit cream, just moistureized and my skin is so nice. Also, since I'm mixed race my zits scar and this has been helping get rid of them and stop new ones from forming. My HG. Also, if i have any bumps on my chest I rub some of this one in the shower and it clears up in days.

on 7/24/2012 12:40:00 PM

I LOVE this cleanser. I ahve been using it for a couple of years. While its extremely refreshing, that's not the reason I use it. I use it because I have found no other cleanser that doens't break me out like this one. WIth this cleanser, I never break out and it is extremely hard for me to find a cleanser that doesn't break me out. Thanks clean & clear! Will purchase forever.

on 7/20/2012 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is a horrible cleanser! It irritated and burned my skin. And I broke out on the first day of using it! The beads are also really harsh.

On the second and last day of using this cleanser, I used my makeup remover after washing my face with this and I had a lot of dirt still left on my face. So it wasn't even thoroughly cleansing my skin.

on 7/11/2012 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I just purchased this product a week ago and really like it so far. I have very oil skin so every morning and evening it's important that I wash and de-oil my face. lol

I have been a committed Clinique Oily Formula 3-Step product user for years and tried this cleanser to see if I could use a cheaper product. I am happy to report that I find no difference between my trusty Clinique cleanser and this product.

Nice texture, not too drying and the beads are a nice touch for exfoliation. It also is true to its claim that it will wake you up in the morning! It's got a nice cooling feeling to it that I really like!

on 7/8/2012 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This isn't the best face wash but I think it's pretty decent. I keep reading reviews of people saying the beads hurt and were too abrasive but it's weird because honestly I can barely even feel the beads when I use it. They are so tiny and burst open when washing your face. It's way more gentle than most scrubs out there. I have sensitive skin too so others most have EXTREMELY sensitive skin. I find this wash gets rid or dirt and oil well and yes it's not moisturizing and skin feels a little dry afterwards but that's what moisturizer is for.

this is not a bad cleanser if you dont have super sensitive skin, whitch i dont. it smells great, removes all makeup except mascara. the only reason i wont buy again is because theres a lot of other cleansers i want to try, and will end up buyings this down the line forsure. this has no acne fighting ingredants so keep that in mind if your ance prone. its a good general cleanser thats nice smelling. it wont change or inprove your skin in any way

on 7/5/2012 7:37:00 PM

TERRIBLE TERIBLE!!!!! Never ever buy again!! -.- This product did absoulutly nothing but break me out!! The ONLY pro is the scent and it gives a cooling feeling. But in all TERIBLE

I actually found this by accident. Let me explain, my sister had a sample of this when it first came out. I didnt have any face wash left so i decided to use it. I also didnt read the bottle either lol. I used this in the shower when i was super duper tired. Big mistake. It woke me up like i was wide awake at 11 pm when i had school the next day. I couldnt fall asleep at all. I wound up falling asleep around 3 in the morning but still had to get up at 6 am to get ready for school. I was so tired lol.
But onto the review. This dried out my skin so bad. I did repurchase it last year when i was tired at work and went into the restroom and washed my face with this and it woke me up a little bit but not like it did that one night. Also i dont think ur supposed to use this every single day because after awhile it stopped waking me up. For real thats the only reason why i got it so i wont repurchase this at all.