Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

3.2

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Disodium EDTA (Lactose), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Iron Oxides

on 7/24/2012 12:40:00 PM

I LOVE this cleanser. I ahve been using it for a couple of years. While its extremely refreshing, that's not the reason I use it. I use it because I have found no other cleanser that doens't break me out like this one. WIth this cleanser, I never break out and it is extremely hard for me to find a cleanser that doesn't break me out. Thanks clean & clear! Will purchase forever.

on 7/20/2012 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is a horrible cleanser! It irritated and burned my skin. And I broke out on the first day of using it! The beads are also really harsh.

On the second and last day of using this cleanser, I used my makeup remover after washing my face with this and I had a lot of dirt still left on my face. So it wasn't even thoroughly cleansing my skin.

on 7/11/2012 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I just purchased this product a week ago and really like it so far. I have very oil skin so every morning and evening it's important that I wash and de-oil my face. lol

I have been a committed Clinique Oily Formula 3-Step product user for years and tried this cleanser to see if I could use a cheaper product. I am happy to report that I find no difference between my trusty Clinique cleanser and this product.

Nice texture, not too drying and the beads are a nice touch for exfoliation. It also is true to its claim that it will wake you up in the morning! It's got a nice cooling feeling to it that I really like!

on 7/8/2012 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This isn't the best face wash but I think it's pretty decent. I keep reading reviews of people saying the beads hurt and were too abrasive but it's weird because honestly I can barely even feel the beads when I use it. They are so tiny and burst open when washing your face. It's way more gentle than most scrubs out there. I have sensitive skin too so others most have EXTREMELY sensitive skin. I find this wash gets rid or dirt and oil well and yes it's not moisturizing and skin feels a little dry afterwards but that's what moisturizer is for.

this is not a bad cleanser if you dont have super sensitive skin, whitch i dont. it smells great, removes all makeup except mascara. the only reason i wont buy again is because theres a lot of other cleansers i want to try, and will end up buyings this down the line forsure. this has no acne fighting ingredants so keep that in mind if your ance prone. its a good general cleanser thats nice smelling. it wont change or inprove your skin in any way

on 7/5/2012 7:37:00 PM

TERRIBLE TERIBLE!!!!! Never ever buy again!! -.- This product did absoulutly nothing but break me out!! The ONLY pro is the scent and it gives a cooling feeling. But in all TERIBLE

I actually found this by accident. Let me explain, my sister had a sample of this when it first came out. I didnt have any face wash left so i decided to use it. I also didnt read the bottle either lol. I used this in the shower when i was super duper tired. Big mistake. It woke me up like i was wide awake at 11 pm when i had school the next day. I couldnt fall asleep at all. I wound up falling asleep around 3 in the morning but still had to get up at 6 am to get ready for school. I was so tired lol.
But onto the review. This dried out my skin so bad. I did repurchase it last year when i was tired at work and went into the restroom and washed my face with this and it woke me up a little bit but not like it did that one night. Also i dont think ur supposed to use this every single day because after awhile it stopped waking me up. For real thats the only reason why i got it so i wont repurchase this at all.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse

Ouch!!! That's all I have to say.

on 6/10/2012 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This cleanser was irritating, the scrubbing beads were harsh, and it caused redness. It didn't feel good on the skin at all. I have oily skin and this actually dried me out! The only good factor at all is the scent. It smells delicious. But a wonderful fragrance isn't enough to make it a good product.

on 6/10/2012 6:16:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this product to see if it would help with my oily T-zone.
The moment I used it the skin on and around my nose burned and the little "beads" were too hard and abrasive.
It left the skin on my cheeks and nose dehydrated (like really, worse than dry,) and it felt thin to the touch.
The skin began producing oil tenfold to try and make up for this, leaving me with dry skin that shone embarrassingly.
I used this wash many a time, trying harder and softer pressure to the point where I was barely touching my face and still I ended up with the same result.
Maybe this would work better for people with very oily skin, otherwise I highly recommend you AVOID this product.