October 25, 2014 | 1677 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by bunbunrice

TERRIBLE TERIBLE!!!!! Never ever buy again!! -.- This product did absoulutly nothing but break me out!! The ONLY pro is the scent and it gives a cooling feeling. But in all TERIBLE

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

I actually found this by accident. Let me explain, my sister had a sample of this when it first came out. I didnt have any face wash left so i decided to use it. I also didnt read the bottle either lol. I used this in the shower when i was super duper tired. Big mistake. It woke me up like i was wide awake at 11 pm when i had school the next day. I couldnt fall asleep at all. I wound up falling asleep around 3 in the morning but still had to get up at 6 am to get ready for school. I was so tired lol.
But onto the review. This dried out my skin so bad. I did repurchase it last year when i was tired at work and went into the restroom and washed my face with this and it woke me up a little bit but not like it did that one night. Also i dont think ur supposed to use this every single day because after awhile it stopped waking me up. For real thats the only reason why i got it so i wont repurchase this at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by iheartmypitbull

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Ouch!!! That's all I have to say.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by eccentricgogo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This cleanser was irritating, the scrubbing beads were harsh, and it caused redness. It didn't feel good on the skin at all. I have oily skin and this actually dried me out! The only good factor at all is the scent. It smells delicious. But a wonderful fragrance isn't enough to make it a good product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2012 6:16:00 AM More reviews by LeroyDuncan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product to see if it would help with my oily T-zone.
The moment I used it the skin on and around my nose burned and the little "beads" were too hard and abrasive.
It left the skin on my cheeks and nose dehydrated (like really, worse than dry,) and it felt thin to the touch.
The skin began producing oil tenfold to try and make up for this, leaving me with dry skin that shone embarrassingly.
I used this wash many a time, trying harder and softer pressure to the point where I was barely touching my face and still I ended up with the same result.
Maybe this would work better for people with very oily skin, otherwise I highly recommend you AVOID this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by erodddd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'll be the first to admit that I am not a fan of Clean & Clear products in general. However, this facial scrub is nice. I love the smell, and it really wakes up my skin and makes it feel soft, refreshed, and alive! I love the beads. I usually use this when I first wake up and it's perfect to use before applying any makeup. I have combo skin- dry cheeks and an oily T Zone, but this cleanser doesn't seem to affect any of that. I've used this products for a couple months now and I'm not sure if it's actually preventing any breakouts of anything (I use several products in my routine)...but it sure does feel good!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by joannef

I like the smell of this cleanser - moderate fruity scent
I have oily skin and this really dried me out (uncomfortable, really tight feeling after you wash it off) and I have never had such an extremely drying reaction from other cleansers that I have used in the past.
Didn't do much of cleansing as it claimed, overall did not work for me at all!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Ahhh this cleanser and I have such a long history. I used this fairly religiously in h.s. when my skin was horrible and I had terrible acne/skin problems. But it would dry the heck out of my skin (and still does). I have repurchased this a few times over the years because I love how deeply it cleanses my skin. And it's cheap (like $3.49 or so at Target).
My strategy with this cleanser is NOT to use it daily or even several times a week. It's too abrasive for that, especially if you have sensitive skin that is red-prone. Therefore I use it maybe once a week for a "deep clean" feeling, and maybe twice a week during that lovely hormonal week of the month when skin is at its worst.
Because of this, this cleanser lasts me forever. I've had the bottle I currently own for probably 8 months right now and I'm still not halfway done with it... ridiculous.
For my purposes, I do like this cleanser but I also feel it's time to "break up" with this product once I've finished using it. HA, that's a horrible joke. But... once I'm finally done with the bottle I will not repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Hate this stuff, smells like toilet bowl cleaner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by juicyyycouture

If you have sensitive skin like me, your skin might feel "tight" afterwards (not really a bad thing though). I've used this product in 07' and that was when my skin was at it's best! Bright, and pimple free! I've stopped since then and that's when I began to get pimples, flaky skin, and acne scars on my chin. I was trying all sorts of different products to get rid of them but none seemed to work. Then, I found this product on the shelf and thinking back to how clear my skin was ages ago when I used it.. I decided to purchase it again. Now all I can say is welcome back clear skin!! :))