April 25, 2014 | 1102 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Russian Red

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by twits0123

First off, I absolutely adore mac lip products especially their lipsticks.the texture is creamy and I love that it is so ridiculously pigmented and that it lasts almost the whole day.the shade russian red is to die for, its the most gorgeous shade of red and suits both cool toned and warm toned skin and personally the perfect red lipstick that everyone needs.to be honest I have no idea why this product doesnt have a 5 star rating but maybe thats just me.....anyways I LOVE this lipstick and everyone should definitely try it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by mermusic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

In my opinion: PERFECT red lipstick. You have to moisturize your lips first, normal lipbalm will be ok, then you put the lipstick on, and you're ready to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Ruby885

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Viva Glam I is what started my love affair with red lipstick, but Russian Red is what really solidified it. Russian Red is a really intense medium red with a bluish undertone. It's a matte finish, so it can be a little drying, even with a primer. You could always try using an lip exfoliator before applying this.

This is an awesome "evening type" lipstick. I don't like wearing it during the day time because I feel that on my olive complexion, it does seem too look way too dramatic for the office. I tend to always pair this color up with a winged cat eyeliner for that perfect subtle look.

Definitely a must have for anyone that loves reds.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Rumz

Great go to classic red lipstick, always good for that glamorous or retro look. Long lasting if slightly dry but no where near as drying as Ruby Woo. I recommend this for anyone finding it difficult to find the perfect red as I think it would suit everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by linachu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this dark matte red lipstick, it is a little bit drying but that is to be expected. Looks great on my NC20 skin, this is my favorite mid/dark red.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by LadyRavenswood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An absolute MAC favs with the Ruby Woo !!
This red is just amazing, this is also a Dita Von Teese's must have.
She said she mixed it with the Girl About Town lipstick to get her amazing sexy pin up red tone.
This is a matte lipstick, so it can be a little dry, but I am still in love with it !!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by IdRatherBeDead

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm in red lipstick heaven!
Russian Red speaks for itself, it's how I imagined the lipstick the women who are somehow connected to like a Russian Mafia would wear. I love the blue undertone in it! And to me it's long lasting I wore it for a good 8 hours and there was little change but it still looked amazing plus its a matte finished. I would totally recommend it to anyone 14+.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by kissy28c

I'm not a big lipstick wearer because I hate when your hair sticks to your lips... but as most MAC users know (and now me as a new MAC lover), this lipstick is matte (maybe a little too matte feeling for some) and stays on for hours with no sticking to hair. The color stays true even if some comes off. I wore this through an evening of drinks, big dinner, drinks, passing out on floor, then top of bed. Next morning? The lipstick was STILL ON! And not all over the floor and bed lol. Love, love love.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 6:27:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is almost like a brick red, but a bit deeper/brighter. If you look dull this will definitely invigorate you. I highly recommend using red lip liner - with a bold color like this any unevenness or smearing will stand out. This looks great with clear gloss as a final touch, but can stand alone without gloss as well. CLASSIC.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by hma22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is a beautiful, rich red and is really well pigmented. The only problem I have with this is the lasting time as I have to reapply quite often during the day. However I absolutely love this lipstick and will be wearing this as much as possible!