July 24, 2014 | 1112 users online

Fragrances - Parfums de Coeur - Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2006 11:23:00 PM More reviews by graciebaby28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW! Where has this scent been all my life and can they please make this in a perfume! Beats all my perfume hands down! I love how sweet this smells, best cotton candy scent out there!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2006 1:08:00 PM More reviews by elsier

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

High priced fragrances be damned! This tacky little body body spray has garnered more compliments than almost all of my other scents put together. I tend to think that body sprays are pretty pointless and therefore avoid them. I'm usu. out of the house from morning 'til night, so I normally prefer a scent that lasts for more than 3 hours. Cotton candy is where I make an exception. It's probably the most happy care-free scent I own. So what if I'm not a 12 year old? It's a crisp, clear, candy scent. Not weighed down by powder and/or musk like Pink Sugar and others of that ilk. If this came in a stronger concentration I'd be in heaven.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2006 1:31:00 AM More reviews by robotica77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked the pretty fairy bottle cap and I initially loved the cotton candy smell, but at 29 I felt I was acting like a teen or pre-adolescent wearing this perfume. It would be great for a young girl, but not for a woman. I stopped wearing it when someone asked me in the store if I had cotton candy on and I blushed and said yes. The lady and her husband looked at me weird, so I stopped wearing it and gave it to Goodwill (before I knew swapping existed).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2006 10:35:00 PM More reviews by missWonka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this fragrance. I love anything candy scented, especially cotton candy. This spray smells kinda funky at first, but it smells great after I put it on.
This cotton candy smells a little more like berries than other sprays, but it's wonderful!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2006 6:43:00 PM More reviews by lip_junkie

i am in love with this spray!!! i discovered it in my friends room and i fell in love. for six bucks at walmart, it a steal. it smells just like one of those pink freeze pops. def my new HG body spray. i do wish the scent would last longer though. it only lasts for about five minutes, so i find myself spraying it very often.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2006 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

I'm an adult, and yet I bought this in a moment of weirdness. I like using body sprays during the summer, especially after a long hot day downtown. The idea of a cotton candy fragrance seemed so strange to me (and I can't ever recall thinking to myself "gosh, I want to smell like a hunk of spun sugar so I can attract carnies at the State Fair"), I threw it in my cart for the hell of it. Hey, I never thought I'd like the smell of tomato vines, but Demeter Tomato was my summer staple for some time.

So far? I'm sort of disturbed by it, and yet I kind of like it. But I'm not in love it with it - especially the Welch's Grape Soda topnote when you first spray it (YIKES, it is sharp and painful.) The drydown is nice though, and the sugary-honey sillage doesn't punch you in the nose. But I cringed when a coworker asked "what is that great smell?" in my office (me: "uhhhh - cotton candy?"), and ultimately I'm probably too much of a grownup to wear this more than a few times. So - it's a one-time purchase for me, but if you like foodie smells or Rainbow Brite, this might be your lucky fragrance!

Edited to Add: I cannot even tell you how many times I have been complimented on this fragrance in the last two weeks. I sprayed it on a denim jacket (to cover bar/cigarette smells), and had three people tell me "your jacket smells great. I'm keeping a travel bottle of it in my bag all summer. This stuff is a cheap thrill, people! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2006 8:17:00 PM More reviews by beautykisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was in my cosmetic-junkie friend's bathroom when I found this lying on her dresser. Once spritz & I was in love, and the price makes it even better! It truly smells like fresh cotton candy, and it stays on pretty well too. I will definatly be returing to CVS to purchase the Bubble Bath... Ya for cheap fragrances that smell prefect for the season. Refrence Only: $6 for 8floz

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2006 2:58:00 PM More reviews by RS3159

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great scent! I used to pass this up all the time at Walgreens, never thinking I would buy a perfume so inexpensive! Thanks to make up alley, I have been introduced to a whole new world of fragrances. It smells really sweet and cute and girly...will definitely repurchase if I ever run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2006 10:50:00 PM More reviews by bzymom2jj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this scent. it is such a true cotton candy scent. very sweet, flirty, fun and all around girly. smells so yummy that i wish i could drench myself in it. this scent seems universally loved by everyone, i always get asked what i am wearing. very cheap and well worth it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2006 12:03:00 AM More reviews by ISpendAllMyHubbysMoney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm not usually one for drugstore fragrances, but this stuff smells awesome! I had to buy it along with the body wash and lotion. It smells identical to cotton candy. So if you like that smell, you love this!