Parfums de Coeur Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/11/2007 3:59:00 PM

Upon application it has a strong alcohol undertone... with a springy strawberry top note. It dries down to be a soft sugared strawberry scent. Definately a youthful smell. I am 30 and I feel that this is probably a little too young for me... but it is fun to use as a linen spray. My son loves to smell it! I got the small bottle in a body fantasies gift set along with the musk and vanilla. I would not repurchase this scent on its own but it will be used for one thing or another if even to give it to a niece. Comes in a plastic bottle with plastic spray lid that may leak if left in your purse or backpack.

on 11/1/2006 11:54:00 AM

I got a sample of this when I bought the apple body spray. I didn't think I would like this, but I loved it. It smells just like cotton candy. But it's subtle and grown up enough not to embarrass me. It just smells sweet and yummy on me. I also went back to the store and bought the body wash and lotion to match.

on 10/31/2006 11:28:00 PM

It's amazing how certain scents turn guys on! My friend owns this stuff and all the guys want to smell it and one time they even sprayed some on one of their hoodies so they could keep on smelling it. One guy interupted a test in the middle of class because the teacher caught him smelling his sweatshirt and he had to explain to her that it was because of this amazing cotton candy spray! It smells like real cotton candy!

on 10/18/2006 10:28:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

More of a fruity, berry strawberry-ish scent reminds me a little of that dc'd Jessica Simpson dessert fragrance Juicy. I see myself wearing it more in the fall though for some reason, maybe in the heat it would be to sickly sweet. This is well priced and is a sweet fragrance when you dont want to smell like drama walking into a room.

on 10/3/2006 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yummy, delectable scent! Light and sugary with a hint of sun-ripened strawberries. Bought it at walmart for almost $7 for 8 fl oz. Minus one lippie for the lack of staying power. But if I spray it on my hair and clothes, it seems to last a few hours. I use this mostly at bedtime - even on my sheets and pillows. Although some may feel that this scent may be somewhat juvenile, I'm in my thirties and find this scent to be fun, youthful, and even intoxicating.

on 9/9/2006 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

WOW! Where has this scent been all my life and can they please make this in a perfume! Beats all my perfume hands down! I love how sweet this smells, best cotton candy scent out there!:)

on 9/7/2006 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

High priced fragrances be damned! This tacky little body body spray has garnered more compliments than almost all of my other scents put together. I tend to think that body sprays are pretty pointless and therefore avoid them. I'm usu. out of the house from morning 'til night, so I normally prefer a scent that lasts for more than 3 hours. Cotton candy is where I make an exception. It's probably the most happy care-free scent I own. So what if I'm not a 12 year old? It's a crisp, clear, candy scent. Not weighed down by powder and/or musk like Pink Sugar and others of that ilk. If this came in a stronger concentration I'd be in heaven.

on 8/11/2006 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I liked the pretty fairy bottle cap and I initially loved the cotton candy smell, but at 29 I felt I was acting like a teen or pre-adolescent wearing this perfume. It would be great for a young girl, but not for a woman. I stopped wearing it when someone asked me in the store if I had cotton candy on and I blushed and said yes. The lady and her husband looked at me weird, so I stopped wearing it and gave it to Goodwill (before I knew swapping existed).

on 7/19/2006 10:35:00 PM

I love this fragrance. I love anything candy scented, especially cotton candy. This spray smells kinda funky at first, but it smells great after I put it on.
This cotton candy smells a little more like berries than other sprays, but it's wonderful!!!

on 6/25/2006 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i am in love with this spray!!! i discovered it in my friends room and i fell in love. for six bucks at walmart, it a steal. it smells just like one of those pink freeze pops. def my new HG body spray. i do wish the scent would last longer though. it only lasts for about five minutes, so i find myself spraying it very often.

Popular Fragrances