OPI Drip Dry

4.3

Disiloxane (a type of silicone), Dimethicone (another type of silicone), Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba seed oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it, love it, love it!
I just wish it came in bigger bottles. This really does do what it promises. Just make sure you leave 5-10 mins after putting on your top layer of polish/topcoat before putting it on, as if you put it on soaking wet nails it won't work as well. And don't do what I did and get wet stuff out of the washing machine for an hour or so, or it will mark a little bit.
I must have used 10-15 bottles of this over the last couple of years. Definitely an HG product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Finally a polish "dryer" that really lives up to what it's intended for! I've tried several quick dry top coats that never seem to really dry quickly .. until I discovered my beloved Drip Dry! I have the mega refill of this .. and it's the only thing in my massive arsenal of nail goodies that actually shows serious usage! I use this every time I change my polish, and whether I use a regular top coat or a quickie top coat, this stuff really dries anything it lands on with lightening speed. I adore this stuff, and will never again do my nails without my beloved OPI Drip Dry!! HG material!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Drip Dry by OPI you are amazing! I purchased mine at Trade Secret it came in a special deal with the Top Coat Polish for under $12.

I am a skeptic - I always have been. I have used drying sprays, fast - drying top coats and oils without impressive results. I have had bubbling, thick cruddy polish that dents easily, and top coats that drag the polish off with each swipe. Not anymore!

I used two coats of polish and naturally waited between coats until reasonably dry. After that I put the Top Coat on. I affixed the dropper dispenser on my Drip Dry and proceeded to do all ten fingers with one dropper full.

With the exception of my middle finger they all dried perfectly - no smudges, dents, imprints or dullness. The middle finger is my fault, I can't sit still which is why Drip Dry is perfect for me.

UPDATE: Purchased Seche Vite and wow that is so much better than OPI. Absolutely NO imperfections with SV. I would not purchase OPI Drip Dry again now that I have something better. Changing from yes to no.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Well, I bought this product after reading all the great reviwes here, and really wanted to like it. I thought the idea is cool and quick.
However, it didn't work for me at all!
Maybe it because I didn't use a top coat, but I don't see the point in putting a top coat that will dry my nail polish and this product as well...
Anyway. I put it on and it seemed to be dry very fast at promised, but I went to sleep at least an hour + after and in the morning I woke up with bedsheet marks on my nails! I usually use a regular top coat by Sally Hansen and it never happened to me!
I will not buy this again, too bad, cause I thought the drops concept to be really comfy.

great stuff. I can now factor almost all of the drying time out of my manicure when I need to move on and do other stuff.

Finally - a manicure that is not smudged all over the place. Works well and is easy to use. How did I live all these years without it?
EDIT: I notice people complaining about it coming in a small size. It is available in bigger bottles. Supersalonstore.com sell a 1oz bottle for $13.88 (vs reg 0.3oz size) and brightonbeautysupply.com (great site for nail stuff) has a whopping 4oz bottle for 37.95
Got a 1 oz bottle at beautyrose.com for $12/ free shipping

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Drip Dry does exactly what it says. Nails are dry in 5 mins flat and you can go on with life as normal (with a bit of caution - don't press hard on them for at least 20 mins). This product has changed my life in a meaningful way.

holy grail to me, it's a must have! it does exactly what it claims.. love it.

Works Great! I love my nails painted, but Hate waiting for it to dry... I can't sit still for anything so I usually dont paint my nails. Absolutly the best quick dry stuff I have EVER tried! Now I can do touch ups any time!!!

This product is great. I can't believe I haven't reviewed it yet. It really speeds up nail drying. I find myself doing my nails more frequently. Usually I mess them up because they aren't dry (leading to a lot of frustration), but not when I use these drops. They also protect the nails a little while they are drying. The polish is dry to the touch in about 5 minutes, but it takes about 45 minutes or so to harden completely (I try to give it about an hour before I do anything too demanding with my nails). It is expensive, but I will repurchase these drops when I run out. (make sure the top is on good, or it will evaporate like others have said)

Top Rated OPI Products