July 31, 2014 | 1438 users online

Polishes - OPI - Drip Dry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2009 10:44:00 AM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally - a manicure that is not smudged all over the place. Works well and is easy to use. How did I live all these years without it?
EDIT: I notice people complaining about it coming in a small size. It is available in bigger bottles. Supersalonstore.com sell a 1oz bottle for $13.88 (vs reg 0.3oz size) and brightonbeautysupply.com (great site for nail stuff) has a whopping 4oz bottle for 37.95
Got a 1 oz bottle at beautyrose.com for $12/ free shipping

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2009 5:28:00 AM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Drip Dry does exactly what it says. Nails are dry in 5 mins flat and you can go on with life as normal (with a bit of caution - don't press hard on them for at least 20 mins). This product has changed my life in a meaningful way.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by porslynprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

holy grail to me, it's a must have! it does exactly what it claims.. love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 10:51:00 AM More reviews by missamerika67

Works Great! I love my nails painted, but Hate waiting for it to dry... I can't sit still for anything so I usually dont paint my nails. Absolutly the best quick dry stuff I have EVER tried! Now I can do touch ups any time!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by jaqi16

This product is great. I can't believe I haven't reviewed it yet. It really speeds up nail drying. I find myself doing my nails more frequently. Usually I mess them up because they aren't dry (leading to a lot of frustration), but not when I use these drops. They also protect the nails a little while they are drying. The polish is dry to the touch in about 5 minutes, but it takes about 45 minutes or so to harden completely (I try to give it about an hour before I do anything too demanding with my nails). It is expensive, but I will repurchase these drops when I run out. (make sure the top is on good, or it will evaporate like others have said)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 12:53:00 AM More reviews by sfeng

Wow. I love doing my nails but I ALWAYS - without fail- muck it up by being too impatient.. which makes it all so annoying in the end. I even managed to not budge for an hour waiting for my enamel to dry and still mess it up because it takes forever to harden. This product does wonders. I wish it wasn't so expensive, but that small bottle should last a bit since you only need 1-2 drops for each nail. I have a feeling I will be doing my nails more often now that I've found this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 10:44:00 AM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read some reviews on here for this product, but was still very skeptical, but decided to give it a try. I am very impatient when doing my nails and I figured if this could help me out any, it would be a good thing. Well, let me tell ya, this stuff is wonderful! Thing is - follow the directions exactly - and also, you really need a clear coat over top of your nail polish, let it dry for whatever time the bottle suggests, THEN use this stuff - and you will be amazed. Seems like my polish was always "gummy" even after I patiently let it dry forever but this stuff takes care of that. If you use is and wait - 5 minutes or so? whatever the instructions are - you will have rock-hard non budging nail polish. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2008 2:21:00 PM More reviews by lynbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading all the great reviews on this, I thought I'd give it a try. Maybe I just got a bad bottle or something, but I'm really disappointed. It does make nails dry to the touch quickly, but the color underneath doesn't dry and it just ends up all gummy. I've used it several times with brand new polish and older polish, thicker coats and thinner coats, waiting at least 10 minutes after I apply topcoat and I get the same results. Gummy polish that smudges after two days. Will not repurchase. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2008 2:33:00 AM More reviews by AmbrosiaKisses

I didn't even know this type of nail products exist until a girlfriend introduced me!

Fabulous product and worth every penny for girls who love thick coats of polish so that they're more even on the nail.

I have a habit of painting my nails late at night after a long day and a warm shower. However, every morning I find myself with the dreaded bedsheet prints all my nails.

I tend to use higher end polishes and this product just saved every manicure I give myself by drying it super fast. I still like to be careful for about 30 minutes after applcation, but I no longer need to just stand there with my fingers pointed out! Highly Recommanded for those who are still considering!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2008 9:29:00 PM More reviews by urbanXglam

I paid about $14 CDN for the drip dry & a free OPI nailpolish [Magala Wine]. I tried to out with a new nailpolish and it did as was claimed, no smearing, smudging, no nothing. I have yet to use this with a more thicker, gloopyer nailpolish, but I have reason to believe it will work just the same. I also like how it seemed to moisturize my cuticles which is a plus. I just read from other reviews about their product evapourating because they kept the dropper cap on it rather than replacing it with the screw top cap, and I'm about to go replace mine! Overall, good product (: