OPI Drip Dry

4.3

Disiloxane (a type of silicone), Dimethicone (another type of silicone), Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba seed oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

on 2/15/2009 10:49:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Well, I bought this product after reading all the great reviwes here, and really wanted to like it. I thought the idea is cool and quick.
However, it didn't work for me at all!
Maybe it because I didn't use a top coat, but I don't see the point in putting a top coat that will dry my nail polish and this product as well...
Anyway. I put it on and it seemed to be dry very fast at promised, but I went to sleep at least an hour + after and in the morning I woke up with bedsheet marks on my nails! I usually use a regular top coat by Sally Hansen and it never happened to me!
I will not buy this again, too bad, cause I thought the drops concept to be really comfy.

on 2/11/2009 4:16:00 PM

great stuff. I can now factor almost all of the drying time out of my manicure when I need to move on and do other stuff.

on 2/8/2009 10:44:00 AM

Finally - a manicure that is not smudged all over the place. Works well and is easy to use. How did I live all these years without it?
EDIT: I notice people complaining about it coming in a small size. It is available in bigger bottles. Supersalonstore.com sell a 1oz bottle for $13.88 (vs reg 0.3oz size) and brightonbeautysupply.com (great site for nail stuff) has a whopping 4oz bottle for 37.95
Got a 1 oz bottle at beautyrose.com for $12/ free shipping

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Drip Dry does exactly what it says. Nails are dry in 5 mins flat and you can go on with life as normal (with a bit of caution - don't press hard on them for at least 20 mins). This product has changed my life in a meaningful way.

holy grail to me, it's a must have! it does exactly what it claims.. love it.

on 1/19/2009 10:51:00 AM

Works Great! I love my nails painted, but Hate waiting for it to dry... I can't sit still for anything so I usually dont paint my nails. Absolutly the best quick dry stuff I have EVER tried! Now I can do touch ups any time!!!

on 1/1/2009 11:41:00 PM

This product is great. I can't believe I haven't reviewed it yet. It really speeds up nail drying. I find myself doing my nails more frequently. Usually I mess them up because they aren't dry (leading to a lot of frustration), but not when I use these drops. They also protect the nails a little while they are drying. The polish is dry to the touch in about 5 minutes, but it takes about 45 minutes or so to harden completely (I try to give it about an hour before I do anything too demanding with my nails). It is expensive, but I will repurchase these drops when I run out. (make sure the top is on good, or it will evaporate like others have said)

on 12/31/2008 12:53:00 AM

Wow. I love doing my nails but I ALWAYS - without fail- muck it up by being too impatient.. which makes it all so annoying in the end. I even managed to not budge for an hour waiting for my enamel to dry and still mess it up because it takes forever to harden. This product does wonders. I wish it wasn't so expensive, but that small bottle should last a bit since you only need 1-2 drops for each nail. I have a feeling I will be doing my nails more often now that I've found this product!

on 12/29/2008 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I read some reviews on here for this product, but was still very skeptical, but decided to give it a try. I am very impatient when doing my nails and I figured if this could help me out any, it would be a good thing. Well, let me tell ya, this stuff is wonderful! Thing is - follow the directions exactly - and also, you really need a clear coat over top of your nail polish, let it dry for whatever time the bottle suggests, THEN use this stuff - and you will be amazed. Seems like my polish was always "gummy" even after I patiently let it dry forever but this stuff takes care of that. If you use is and wait - 5 minutes or so? whatever the instructions are - you will have rock-hard non budging nail polish. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny. I will definitely repurchase!

on 11/1/2008 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

After reading all the great reviews on this, I thought I'd give it a try. Maybe I just got a bad bottle or something, but I'm really disappointed. It does make nails dry to the touch quickly, but the color underneath doesn't dry and it just ends up all gummy. I've used it several times with brand new polish and older polish, thicker coats and thinner coats, waiting at least 10 minutes after I apply topcoat and I get the same results. Gummy polish that smudges after two days. Will not repurchase. continued >>

Top Rated OPI Products