Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner - Black

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/28/2012 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Before I found my HG black liner, I did try this out mainly because of the cheap price. It is a great product, but I did not care for the felt brush that comes with it. I tried dabbing my own liner brush (Sigma E10) onto the felt brush to get product and line my eyes that way. It just seemed like a lot of work so I pretty much quit using it. I find it hard to work with a short stubby liner brush. Its easier for me to use a longer brush because I feel like I have more control over the line I'm creating. The formula itself is good, it is a very pigmented dark black and it stayed put all day. I am not a master liquid liner, but right now my HG liner is using MAC Mixing Medium with MAC Carbon eyeshadow. Carbon is not as black as this product, but I prefer it due to my casper-like complexion. Overall not a bad product especially for the price, and if I was in a pinch, I would buy this liner.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Extremely low price for very high quality...Ive been loyal to this eyeliner everyday since I tried it which was well over a year ago and I haven't bothered looking for another eyeliner because this one does a very fine job...

on 3/6/2012 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This liner smudges like nobody's business.

I'm not saying I'm the queen of liquid liner, but I'm usually satisfied with my liner before taking off for school in the morning. It may be because I have gym in the morning, but by the time lunch creeps around it has either melted into oblivion or twisted into odd spiky shapes, neither of which are very appealing in my eyes. Sure, an hour or so of dry air works swell, but after that it all goes down.

on 2/19/2012 7:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

LOVE THIS, i make a cat eyeliner everyday for school and work, all the time, so i kinda need a really cheap eyeliner cause i use it all the time. this one has the perfect price, good size of the handle, that isn't too long so u have a good control and the colour is nice and black, it last all day long, smooth and nice really black liner.
MY HG, only one i use! <3 looove it, im already on my 6th. i've used it for a couple of years, and the product last a long time, even though it looks tiny! for about a half year i think!

LOVE XX

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my new go to liquid eyeliner. 2.99 is a steal and the quality is not cheap. Good pigment, does not smudge, last hours. I love the brush! Normally their felt tip, which I can't stand, but this ones a thin hair brush. And it dries matte. I don't like my liner glossy, It tends to look fake. But because this ones matte it completes my look perfectly. Will repurchase till they stop making it.

this product is amazing it is one of the best liquid eye liners i can find i do cat eyes every day and have tried almost ever liquid eye liner and i came across this one, at first it was difficult to use but once you use it a lot it becomes very easy and your going to love it.

on 1/17/2012 10:07:00 AM

I just used this, i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! The tiny brush gives you a nice line. It is VERY black and it stays put for me. :) Would definitely recommend this if you want to try out some liquid liners but dont want to spend too much money! It's great! :)

This is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever bought. Well, I've only really bought one eyeliner before in my life, but I still love it. The thin brush give a lot of control and the price simply cannot be beaten. My HG! can someone tell me what HG means because i know it's someone like super important but i don't know what it stands for.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

this has been my favorite and only eyeliner for the past 5 years. I first bought this when i was 15 and it's been the only liner i have used. It lasts all day, it comes off matted unlike other liners that chip off and look kinda cheap and shiny- the brush is great because it's flexible so it's great for doing a winged liner- in my experience with other liners the brush tends to feel more like a pen they arent flexible and they poke a lot. This will probably always be my favorite liner. The only thing that is a bit disappointing is that it's went up in price a few dollars, when i first started using it about 5 yrs ago it cost 1.99 but its still worth it :)

on 12/13/2011 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This eye liner burned my eyes as soon as I put it on. I don't have sensitive eyes to begin with.

I did like the brush and how black the liner is so if you aren't sensitive to the liner check it out.