October 1, 2014 | 1832 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by vadaaa

I just used this, i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! The tiny brush gives you a nice line. It is VERY black and it stays put for me. :) Would definitely recommend this if you want to try out some liquid liners but dont want to spend too much money! It's great! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by reneesonglover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever bought. Well, I've only really bought one eyeliner before in my life, but I still love it. The thin brush give a lot of control and the price simply cannot be beaten. My HG! can someone tell me what HG means because i know it's someone like super important but i don't know what it stands for.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by roseofthedevilsgarden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this has been my favorite and only eyeliner for the past 5 years. I first bought this when i was 15 and it's been the only liner i have used. It lasts all day, it comes off matted unlike other liners that chip off and look kinda cheap and shiny- the brush is great because it's flexible so it's great for doing a winged liner- in my experience with other liners the brush tends to feel more like a pen they arent flexible and they poke a lot. This will probably always be my favorite liner. The only thing that is a bit disappointing is that it's went up in price a few dollars, when i first started using it about 5 yrs ago it cost 1.99 but its still worth it :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by blubandit85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eye liner burned my eyes as soon as I put it on. I don't have sensitive eyes to begin with.

I did like the brush and how black the liner is so if you aren't sensitive to the liner check it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by gabrielleb17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeliner, it's really hard to find liquid eyeliners that come with the brush applicator rather than sponge or felt (which I hate) this glides one super easy and stays put through out the day...eventually as you push your luck it starts to flake off...thus the 1 point deduction. I've used many eyeliners, brands and formulas (i'm also a hug fan of gel but liquid offers the cleaner precision and sharper angles necessary for a good cat-eye)...I count on this one when the others fail. Price is unbeatable. I use the black on a daily basis but the metallic brown is really pretty and particularly flattering next to my typically flat, mono-toned brown eyes. I notice some of the gold flecks that are hidden in there get brought out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by kimk89

OH MY!!!! MY NEW HG! im in total shock about how amazing this product is!!!! Im left ripping my hair off over how much money i wasted on the Lancome Artliner ($37) now LOL. I was sick of spending so much money on the artliner so i was on the hunt for a dupe....and MUA brought me to this product! I was VERY VERY hesitant at first because wet n wild is a cheap makeup brand no?? i thought they were for teenagers who are just begining to experiment with makeup. Dont get me wrong, ofcourse i do not mind spending money on cheaper makeup... its just usually drugstore makeup IRRITATES the heck out of my skin! But with such a high rating, i decided to give this baby a try.....and wow its now my new HG!!! goodbye lancome artliner!

The brush is amazing too, soooo similar to the artliner. I am shocked by how PIGMENTED this product is too...ive always wore black eyeliner for almost 8yrs, but this product is so pigmented that i think i might need the dark brown instead of black LOL. The black might be a bit too harsh for everyday wear so i will save it for when i go to special outings!
Oh and may i add, this liquid eyeliner is pretty water resistant as well....my eyes get pretty teary during the winter days especially when the wind blows in my eyes and this liner stays on like iron!!! this is the type of eyeliner i especially was looking for hehe :) Definately repurchasing !!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by neeuqeikooc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Every time I stray away from this to try another liquid liner, high end or not, I always go back to this one. For the price you can NOT beat it. Gives me perfectly winged liner everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG BLACK LINER!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE THE MEGA LINERS! i own their other version, H2O Proof & love the felt tip applicator but the formula on Mega Liners is far superior! alot better than ay other liquid liner i have tried! I have a whole bunch mostly inexpensive but always reach for this! or one of my Mega Liners!
PRICE/AVAILABILITY- these WNW Liquid Liners can be found wherever your WNW Products are sold like drugstores Walgreens,CVS, Rite Aid as well as Walmart/Target. Price will vary slightly depending on location & where you purchase these also sales/discounts..but they are around $1.99USD! yes for less than $2 you get the best liner ever!
FORMULA/SHADE- This review is for the shade "Black 861" which is a great highliy dark black. black black- not a gray or charcoal. its super black. This does dry to an almost matte finish but i call it a natural finish. not matte but not shiny either. The black is great & defines the lash line like no other. The formula is what is amazing about this other than how stinking pigmented "Black" is. the formula is a thicker consistency. its not too runny or wet where it slips & slides & takes forever to dry but its not thick & globby either. the formula allows for precise & bigger lines. you will not have to go over the line more than once if you get it right! its one of the best formulas ive tried. i dont worry about transfering since it dries fast. it does not flake, smear or smudge. once its set- its not going anywhere! trust me, you will need a oil based remover to get this off at the end of the nite. so if you want something easy to remove, dont get this but if you want a serious, long lasting liner, this is it! unbelieve that it comes in a $2 liner. if i want it to look super matte, i will sometimes top w/ a black shadow but i like the finish it has. that will help those with more oily lids but i find this will stay put for oily lids people as well. Priming your lid is also important. set w/ powder if you got super oilies. the formula allows for easy smooth application! there is a few different shades to pick from great color choices but black is def a staple everyone should have.
PACKAGING- i like the super cute & small packaging. at first i though, ah these are small ill keep going thru them in a day- nope! The contain 0.12 fl oz but it will last you many uses since its so super pigmented.The plastic bottle container is black w/ a silver metallic twist on lid. Metallic writing/logo name is located on bottle. the name is on sticker at bottom of bottle. The twist on lid/wand brush is great. its not a felt tip but a traditional bristle/hair wand. the bristles are tightly put together, no loose or frayed, and small compact to allow for very thin lines as well as thick lines depending on what you prefer. i know w/ some brushes their big or frayed & i cant get a small line ever. i learned w/ this style of brush so ive always been comfortable. this is the nicest brush wand ive used! makes it easy for beginners to experts! plus you dont a whole ton load of liner that you have to throw away when its old/gross. ive owned mine for a few months & it has not changed in any way, still just as good as when i first bought it. it comes in a metallic box w/see thru plastic sleeve. its simple, cute & can slip in your pocket if you need on the go applications. it can fit anywhere & sturdy plastic will hold strong. unlike the H2O proof, the name of the shade is on the sticker w/ shade # so you can know the name. also, the bottles are all different colors reflecting what color liner is inside so ifyou got more than one you can easily tell the difference.
overall- HG BLACK LIQUID LINER RIGHT HERE! i will continue to repurchase over & over. i suggest everyone give it a try. i love the NYC Liquid liners but this formula is slightly better! HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This liner is perfect. I see absolutely no need to go back to pencil or creme liners because of this amazing stuff. Since I do a slight kitten eye (apparently that's what a non-dramatic, small cat eye is called) every day, I need a liner that's smooth, easy to apply, and very pigmented. This is ALL of those things.
This liner ridiculously bold, smooth, and the brush is pretty tiny and the perfect shape which makes for super easy gliding and defining. One swipe is enough for great pigment. I've never had a problem with it smudging or running throughout the day- it pretty much stays put. It's easy to remove as well.
I'm a nut so I have this liner in black, dark brown, brown (the copper shade) and purple. The black and dark brown are solid and very bold. The copper and purple are more shimmery and less pigmented, but it's no big. I love them all. Wet 'n' Wild makes a product worth way more than its price. I'll be buying these liners as long as they're on the shelves. Woo!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by blueingreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Megaliner in Black is a basic flat black liquid liner. It isn't water proof, but the wear is better than most other liquid liners I've used; this can make it through the day intact. It applies well, the product is nice and pigmented and the brush applicator is pleasantly thin. Of the DS liners I have tried, this one is the best performing and cheapest.