Urban Decay Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/16/2011 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This color looked phenomenal with my blue eyes. This makes me think of white 14k gold jewelry--a not-too-warm, light, bright gold. This has no glitter, but is way too metallic for me. Made my 40+ lids look super crinkly and crepey. Boo. I also found this a little difficult to blend. Sadly had to return and am now hunting for a less-metallic version.

on 6/15/2011 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am in l-o-v-e. This makes blue eyes POP! The perfect bronzy coppery color I've been looking for my whole life! I adore shimmer eyeshadows (I'm only 21 so don't have much lines) and this is gorgeous for a summer bronze look. I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out!!

when i first got this product in a palette i was very unsure. i love neutrals but this was really something else. the texture and pigmentation are spectacular. its almost like a cream and u need very little for maximum impact. its a bright gold and it makes my blue eyes pop :)

on 6/1/2011 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

OMG! This shadow makes my eyes look really honey brown. My eyes are already a dark brown but with this on the lids, paired with a lighter shade as a brow highlighter, it really lightens up my eyes. Applies great, doesn't crease too quickly.

on 5/23/2011 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a beatiful bronze gold color. I use this regularly. It blends like a dream and stays great with primer potion!

on 4/19/2011 12:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Basically, this eyeshadow is everything I wanted MAC's Amber Lights to be. Such a lovely bronzed gold, without any hint of orange unlike AL. Really smooth, pigmented shadow, looks great on the lid and on the lower lash line - Makes blue eyes POP! Came in a set along with the eyeshadow primer potion which I'm looking forward to trying out to see if this shadow can last even longer.
The packaging is a bit tacky and plastic-y but who cares when the product is this good?!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

OH MY GOODNESS, this is my favorite product of all time. It looks gorgeous on my NC25 skin tone and brown eyes and it really brightens up my eyes. It lasts about 5 hours before it smudges, but keep in mind that I have suppppppppppppppppppeeeeeer oily lids... as in NOTHING can stop eyeshadow from creasing. -_- Anyhow, I really do love this product. It's extremely creamy and pigmented too. It has shimmer, so for people who don't like glittery eye makeup may not like it, but I think it's worth a try. At 17USD, I wouldn't say that this is very cheap, but well worth the price. I would buy again in a heartbeat.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my first urban decay eyeshadow. Bought it because I heard so many good reviews about it and I love it. Super pigmented so the product lasts you for so long. Glides on smooth. Ill wear it only on my lids to brighten up my eyes if I feel tired. Or I'll put it on other colors and then blend to give a slight shimmer without looking too sparkly.

For some reason, my pit started to crack so when I opened up my eyeshadow, a big chunk fell out! Other than that, love it. Will def repurchase and I can't wait to buy more colors and the naked palette! :)

on 3/31/2011 12:31:00 AM

gorgeous shade and amazing consistency! I love this! I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out of it.

on 2/16/2011 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Love this. This is the go to golden colour. Its not too yellow or orange. It is a really lovely colour. It makes a quick neutral everyday eye when paired with twice baked.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products