August 29, 2014 | 1717 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I used to use the regular 3 minute miracle for years and loved it, but this stuff is AWESOME!!! My hair is thick, straight as a board and tangles really easily. This little miracle in a bottle takes my rat head and makes it easy to brush, shiny and soft. LOVE!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased this after meaning rave reviews here and elsewhere online. I have used Aussie products in the past and have always been pleased with the results. This conditioner is good stuff! I only wash my hair 2-3x a week because I have very thick hair that's colored. I only use this once a week as a replacement for my usual conditioner for color treated hair because I LOVE the way this makes my hair feel. This stuff truly is a three minute miracle! It doesn't take much of this product to make your hair feel amazing. I only squeeze out a dime sized amount and apply it to the mid length and ends of my hair. After I rinse it out, my hair feels so incredibly soft and I don't need to use a separate detangler when combing my wet hair out. The smell is also wonderful and I love how I get whiffs of it in my hair all day long. A definite repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. My 3b curls are much bouncier. I know that it's got silicones in it.. but I love it anyway... The price and package are great too. I just wish it came in a bigger size since I have a lot of hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by R3drjs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff literally is a miracle! My mom purchased a $30 deep conditioner for me because my hair was becoming very dry after dying it several times, and I was trying to get it really healthy again to dye it one last time lol. It did an alright job for me, but then I bought this super inexpensive conditioner and wow, I'm extremely impressed! My hair felt super silky and it was so easy to comb through!!! It feels even better than when I initially dyed it! No frizzy hair! :D It's really inexpensive but don't let prices fool you! The $30 conditioner I had before doesn't compare AT ALL!! I also love that you just need to squeeze it to get the product out. I hate the huge jars with huge lids lol. But anyway, best conditioner I've ever used by far. Definitely will be repurchasing for a long time <3

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by oceansun

I love this conditioner!!! It really is a miracle worker! Left my hair smooth and touchable, my hair looked and felt different. It lasted me for like two months.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by BlackHoleDiver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

All Aussie products smell amazing. This one is like coconut. I can use it everyday if I want. I am using Aussie volume shampoo now and plan to try the matching conditioner. This can be loaded onto hair, lathered in and used as a CO wash for those interested. It doesn't seem to make my hair and skin greasy, and pairs well with any Aussie shampoo. The consistency is thick, creamy and spreads well. Afterward, Aussie hair insurance leave-in works nicely. The other remarkable quality: doesn't give my sensitive skin little bumps along the back of my neck. Although this wouldn't pass in the silicone-free community, I think it's actually lighter than some non-cone conditioners. A good way to cleanse: use a clear, cone-free shampoo like this brand's volume type and pair it with a deep conditioner. The purifying shampoo will clear buildup, then the condish will add moisture. Add tea tree oil to the condish if you want added purity. Cone products aren't so heavy if you use them right. This specific product may not be a true miracle but it definitely works.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by 17jessica

i loved this product. it made my hair really soft and it smells fantastic.it smells like a pina colada. the smell lasts a long time but its not overwhelming. i love this and will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am quite happy with this deep conditioner. I have fairly healthy hair but it is very long, so I deep condition two times a week to try to keep split ends at bay.

It's pretty simple: this stuff adds softness and shine to my hair, helps to keep it in good condition, and doesn't weigh it down. There's a lot of conditioner in the bottle for a ridiculously cheap price, and the wonderful pina colada smell of this lasts in hair for a few hours after drying it.

This is a fairly basic formula - no crazy ingredients here to boost your color or spur growth or whatever - but it works great for what it is and the quality definitely exceeds the price point.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Excellent product that provides deep nutrition and moisture. I especially like this product since it doesn't weigh down my fine straight hair. Doesn't seem to make hair greasy soon either.
Love the packaging: it has a whole in the cap with some rubber membrane. You simply squeeze and get the amount of product you need. No need to remove the cap. Ingenious!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 2:53:00 AM More reviews by bubbybae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

love the packaging. so cute. i am ordering more soon. after using my clarifying shampoo which completely strips my hair and leaves it feeling like hay basically lol (which i dont mind its purpose is to clean) i go in with this aussie 3 minute deeeeep whatever and my hair is so soft again. :) i just recently got it but have used it several times. this is what i have noticed.

-leaves my hair soft (obvii)
-my hair is strong(er)
-it has a nice shine to it
ESPECIALLY when i blowdry after this
-No lie i really think my hair stays straighter when using this. when i wear it straight of course

-its up to u if u like the smell or not, i personally love it. but u can use a regular conditioner afterwards if u like another smell better
the packaging is so cute and it feels really full.
either way, u should buy it. i am repurchasing more. and the price is good but go to walmart they seem to have it cheapeast around $3. my mom went to cvs for me n they charged $5. so go to walmart.

buut buy this.... and the conditioner is a nice thick light consistency i cant explain. definitely not runny.

i love it =)