September 21, 2014 | 1138 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by emstx

I'm pretty new to mascara as I think they often turn out to be the same formula in different bottles or what have you. However, I love this mascara. It has a very light weight formula, although it does not feel like you're not wearing mascara, it's just lighter and my lashes feel more flexible than with other mascaras.

As for the waterproof claim, I'm going to go ahead and say that's false. I mean, it won't run if you have a few drops of water on you, but you cannot take a shower and expect it not to run and give you raccoon eyes. Despite this, I feel that it's still very versatile.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

First and foremost, this mascara is only seven bucks! And itís carried in most drugstores nationwide. This gem may not be in a pretty hot pink tube, with girly neon colors, it may not have vibrating brushes or fancy flashing lights, however this mascara is SOLID... and I do not leave the house without a tube in my aersenol (I have 4 tubes total).

Full ĎN Soft Waterproof also does all of the things I want a mascara to do ó adding length and separation to my lashes while holding a curl, so that I look wide awake (even when Iím not).

Full ĎN Soft doesnít flake, smudge or run, I dont get bumps or clumps... just smooth, evenly coated lashes, which means I get control over how my lashes look. This is a must with mascara... you should always be in control and be able to minipulate the product you are working with, this is the beauty of makeup.

Another thing I really like about this mascara is how well it layers. When I want them to look natural, like for the beach, I just apply one or two layers for that feathery, separated look. Or when Iím craving something more dramatic, Iíll do three or four. With this being said, no matter how many layers, how much drama, or where I am and what I am doing- this mascara stays put and looks beautiful all day long.

My results with this mascara are consistently great, which is why I always have a tube of it with me. If you have not tried this, I urge you to do so. This mascara gives the look of a high end product with a drug store price. What more could you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by MeganW1793

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has slowly become one of my go to mascaras. I've tried multiple other drug store brands and they have all smudged, clumped, or flaked on me and they wouldn't hold a curl very well at all. This is the best drug store find I have come across in a while. It doesn't clump or get flakey on me, and the waterproof formula works wonders in my case. (Yes, I've cried multiple times while wearing this, no smudges or lines) It's not super voluminous, but it is easily build-able without clumping. It does add length as well though my lashes are decently long naturally so that wasn't a big deal for me. It dries pretty quickly which is great since it holds a curl pretty much all day. This mascara is a great everyday mascara that can be layered easily for a more dramatic night out look if needed. I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Great natural looking waterproof mascara. Good for if you're going to get sweaty or get in the water.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 7:02:00 AM More reviews by arclightlux

I love this mascara as I find it's a great match for straight stubborn lashes like the ones I have. The waterproof version sets quickly and thus locks in a curl very well. It's not a very volumizing formula, but it's a good daily mascara for school or work that doesn't scream "I work at MAC!" (no offense) but still gives fuller lashes. Minus one lippie because the waterproof version smudged slightly on me and it was still a b to remove -_- However, that was after a nearly 10 hour day walking around campus and it wasn't to the point of raccoon eyes, just some grey shadow under my bottom lashes. I don't expect makeup to last perfectly and not budge no matter what so it's not a huge deal to me. Even though it's harder to remove, the non waterproof version doesn't hold a curl as well, so on days when I feel I'll have more time for makeup removal I stick with this waterproof version.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This isn't the best mascara I've ever used but good for the price and I'd pick it up again in a pinch. I bought it to tide me over until I can reorder my usual Lights Camera Splashes. It gives a nice soft fringe that's great for casual everyday wear but it took three coats for me to be satisfied with it. The brush is a little too soft and feels like it has a hard time grabbing my lashes. I wish the bristles were a bit firmer but this is a nice cheap option for casual looks and does hold a curl longer than my usual mascara. I can't comment on how this holds up in the water yet but I live in a warm humid climate so buy I WP to avoid smudging. I've had no issues with that so far. Not for someone looking for dramatic lashes for sure but for $5 it's good for everyday.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: taking 1 lippie off for the AWFUL chemical smell! the waterproof one is indeed waterproof, but lawd, the smell just goes straight up my nose and stings! keeping to the NON waterproof water next time-love that one!
------------------------------
ive tried both water proof and non and honestly, the NON has the formula i prefer. theres just something about the water proof one...i cant really put my finger on it, maybe its a bit more "dry"? but its not such a huge difference that i wouldn't buy it again if the water soluble one was out of stock. its still one of the best dang mascaras on the market for soft clump free lashes for an awesome daytime look! i would give the water soluble one 5 stars and this one gets a 4 :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Mozart68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think all mascaras start to clump or to flake after a month or two, so I prefer to use a drugstore brand that I can rotate often. I have used all the expensive brands, but I prefer this one (and it has to be the waterproof one, the other one clumps). I prefer natural-looking lashes without the extreme thickening effect. This mascara defines and lengthens without clumping or flaking.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by milipudding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

My favorite mascara so far. Love the formula, not too wet, not too dry and the waterproof formula doesn't weigh my curls down. It lengthens and gives a clean and defined looked, which is what I look for in a mascara. My only complaint is that by afternoon it will still smudge a bit under my eyes. Even waterproof mascara doesn't stand a chance against my extremely oily lids =[

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by lilykaput

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I luuurve this mascara. I worked cosmetics all through college so i am familiar with all of the he lines. I find this mascara to be similar to hypnose by LancŰme minus 18$ and the flakes that seem to accompany hypnose if you apply more than one coat. Flakes are great in pastries and for breakfast- but not in your mascara or your fella. Anyhoo,I dare say this is one of my hg products,even though it's sort of a dirty little secret. The packaging is pretty fugly but I think the product is gee are oovy and I will fo sho repurchase.