Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 9/19/2013 10:49:00 PM

BEST.MASCARA.EVER.

this is my first mascara. bought it when i was 13.
i've tried all the high and low end mascara out there and always come back to this.

NO CLUMP WHATSOEVER. looks extremely natural.

i hope they'll never discontinue it

on 9/19/2013 10:05:00 AM

I will admit that I haven't tried EVERY mascara out there. I have tried quite a few, both drugstore and boutique, but always end up coming back to this one. Pretty sure at this point I can give it HG status. I have been blessed with long lashes so really what I want is something that will merely enhance my natural lashes and leave me with long lasting, non-clumping results. Full n Soft does it every time. I curl my lashes, apply a few swipes of this mascara and have a very natural, doe-eyed, awake appearance. The tube lasts me a couple months, and when it starts to clump (meaning it is dried out) I replace it. Of course mascara should be replaced every 3 months anyway due to bacteria so this works out rather well as a self-destruct button. Nice and inexpensive so I don't feel like I am throwing away tons of money (and product).

I love boutique cosmetics, but haven't found an expensive mascara that accomplishes the look I want any better than Maybelline.

on 9/16/2013 12:34:00 AM

Really good for natural looking lashes, tends to smudge under the eye throughout the day.

on 9/14/2013 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Kinda soft but not full. Ideal for natural look. But just not what I like from a mascara

on 9/1/2013 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The mascara is OK, i use it as a base coat to keep my lashes curled and it's okay, it is waterproof which is good but i would not repurchase, the packaging is hideous and my tube dried up very quickly. good but could be better

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've been using this mascara since I saw the ads with Sarah Michelle Gellar back in the day - apparently those are from 2000 so I've been using this for a long time! So after 13 years, I'm still enamoured with waterproof Full 'N Soft because it simply works the way a waterproof mascara should - it stays on, doesn't melt, doesn't irritate and has all the benefits of a non-waterproof formula in that it doesn't get clumpy or cause crunchy, unnatural looking eyelashes.Bonus points also for this mascara being cry-proof, 13 years of ups and downs and this mascara has never burnt my eyes or turned into a watery mess when I've been dealing with life. This isn't a va-va-voom mascara and won't make you look like you have false eyelashes on, but it will give you lashes that are defined, natural and healthy looking. I am getting worried that Maybelline may be pulling this from shelves sometime soon (13+ years on the market is pretty long time!) as they're only producing it in one color now and it's not known as a cult favorite like Great Lash is, but don't let that deter you from trying it out. This is a workhorse of a mascara and at the end of the day I've never found anything that works as well across all bases than this one does.

on 8/28/2013 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Not a bad mascara. It gives some length and volume to my lashes, culminating in a natural but very pretty look. My favorite thing about it is that my lashes hold a curl with this mascara. I have yet to find another mascara that holds a curl as well as this one.

My only gripe with this is that it smudges like crazy under my eyes. To be fair, I have this problem with most mascaras due to my oily skin. Otherwise, this mascara is great.

I may repurchase again in the winter when my skin is drier and see how it does. But for summertime in Florida, this gives me serious raccoon eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The results are full, and soft. This stuff gets 5 lippies just for delivering the results implied by its name. It is also the *only* mascara that does not smudge under my left eye. You heard me, just the left. (?) I've tried time and time again to switch to "prestige" mascaras, y'know, the Lancome lineup & the Diorshow everyone & their momma loves... but, just as I'd feared, the cost of the tube never did translate to the look of my lashes. No one ever said, "dang girl, your lashes look like your mascara was expensive as hell!" when I was wearing using my *one* tube of Diorshow. But, a handful of times, I have been asked if I was wearing falsies when I was wearing Full 'N Soft. It's black black black, truly waterproof but washes off easily enough, it's satisfyingly buildable without clumps, and it does lengthen decently and adds tons of volume. All for under $10. Beat it if you can... go!

on 7/28/2013 4:53:00 AM

This is my favourite Maybelline mascara. It gives a natural and gorgeous look with nice separation, volume and length. This mascara contains vitamins to nourish the lashes, and I feel it does that. My lashes are soft and not spiky, and while it holds up to being waterproof, it's easy to remove and gentle on the lashes. You can also build this mascara

My only con is that, like other Maybelline mascaras, it dries out fairly quickly. I've had mine for three months and I think it's nearly time to buy another one. However it's worth the money. I would recommend this mascara.

on 7/27/2013 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really wish I liked is mascara. The price is great and it does make my lashes soft! I had been using Tarte Lights Camera Lashes and loved it but was looking for a cheaper alternative since it didn't last long. This mascara isn't it. It stays wet for a long time after application, it doesn't thicken much at all (most people didnt believe I was wearing mascara) and it runs easily. It didnt seem to irritate my eyes, however, and my lashes weren't falling off, which is good. Maybe it's better for people who want a more natural look.

Popular Mascaras