July 24, 2014 | 1920 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Enchantress Lipglass

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2006 11:27:00 AM More reviews by milliegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very pigmented lips and Enchantress is sheer enough that it appears pinky-peach on me. It's a gorgeous peach shade with glowy shimmer (i.e., not chunky). I tend to look best in cooler shades but since this allows some of my natural pink to show through it works well on me. Looks great paired with MAC Mocha and NARS Orgasm blushes. I took off one lippie because I'm not a huge fan of the texture of MAC l/g - way gooey. I much prefer Dior or Stila l/g textures, but Enchantress is too pretty to pass up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2006 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Shavwi

Pretty shimmery peachy color. I gave this four lippies because although it is a beautiful color, it is too warm for my cool complexion, but I'm sure on warm complexions this is stunning. It looked ok on me, nothing special, but more than wearable - it just didn't stand out. The color came on nicely pigmented at first, but after an hour or so, it faded and just looked like lightly colored shimmery gloss - the pretty peach color was gone. I wouldn't buy again because it wasn't anything special on me, but it is a pretty color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2006 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Aerislanne

Bronzy-peach-pink.

This is one of my favorite Lipglasses ever. It just... goes with everything. It's one of those colors that just look so awesome, you wonder what you were doing before you had it. I wear this whenever I get the chance to - I love the color THAT much. It seems to pick up whatever color is around you to look the most flattering on you - when I'm wearing black, it seems a little more towards the bronze side, but when I'm wearing green, the pink is more evident.

I'd definitely repurchase this sucker.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2006 8:35:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJunkie22

This is a very pigmented unique lipglass. If i wear it alone with nothing under, it turns out a medium pink with sparkles in it. BUT, if I lighty apply foundation to my lips to tone down the natural color...the gloss goes on exactly like it is in the tube, a bronzy, peach, light peach sheen. Verrrry attractive, sooo, I suggest applying foundation on your lips first, to even out the tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2006 2:09:00 PM More reviews by eenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one my favorites! It's a peachy pearl color. It can be worn very subtly for a daytime look or paired with a smoky eye. I like to wear it simply to brighten up my lips. On me, it does have hints of bronze, but not so much in the package.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2005 5:20:00 PM More reviews by glossypeach

I have pigmented lips and this lipgloss looks like a sheer light/medium pink on me. I don't find anything special about this color. However, if layered over MAC's lipstick freckletone, it looks like a nice pale pink or peachy-pink color depending on the light. MAC lipglosses are really sticky and afterawhile you start developing some white stuff at the inner corners of your lips but I would purchuse them again for their beautiful glass-like shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2005 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Cali_Dancer85

I don't know how MAC does it but I am LOVING whatever they are doing. Enchantress in the tube looks like a bronzed peach and I bought this off of ebay on a whim not being quite sure if I could wear peach colors or not. Well, on my slightly pink pigmented lips against my light to medium rosy cheeked asian coloring, this was a gorgeous but hard to describe color. It looks like a light-medium ever so slightly opalescent pink with a very subtle peach tinge that seems to give it some sort of kick that brightens up my face without any other makeup on! I thought I could't wear pinks to save my life but MAC has changed that, they somehow manage to make their pinks so very wearable like my beloved Viva Glam V and now Enchantress. Yay for MAC!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2005 4:16:00 PM More reviews by CWHF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a GGG, MAC NC42. I am always amazed that not only can I pull this lipglass off, it looks good. It is a lovely peachy pink, opalescent with a bit of frost (but not over the top like Prrr which looked terrible on me). Warm to neutral toned. It's a lovely shade on its own or layered over lipsticks. I'd imagine it would be pretty versatile as to skintones that could wear it. It was one of my first MAC lipglosses and remains a favorite.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2005 11:26:00 AM More reviews by beentheredonethat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of those odd opalscent pink/peach/gold shades that you can't quite figure out, reminds me sort of a lighter Luv-n-Lust in gloss form. Anyway, it's in heavy rotation for this holiday party season because it's such a lovely alternative to red lips- festive, makes your lips appear fuller, and adds just enough oomph. It works equally well on my oddball coloring with rosey and bronzey blushes. This one does not leave white scum on my mouth like Entice, the only other lipglass I have ever really loved. The frost factor is not OTT. MAC is a good value when you consider the quality and selection compared to drugstore stuff which is inching precariously close to the same price point. so I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2005 12:26:00 AM More reviews by BethanyD

I have purchased enchantress about 3 times in the past 8-9 mounths, becuase I'am completely in love with this lip gloss. I discoverd enchatress last febuary when I got a makeover at a MAC counter over at macys. The makeup artist that day used a pinkish lip color with a matching liner and then enchantress. It looked beautiful!!! The pink lip color brought out the pink in the gloss. Over the mounths I have used enchantress with peachy color underneath which brings out the peach in the gloss and of course I have used it all by itself. I'm telling you ladies this gloss is beautiful you must run to a MAC counter now and purchase this gloss!I can't imagine this gloss not looking great on someone.