December 20, 2014 | 1246 users online

Moisturizers - LUSH - Celestial

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by pukengkay

I wish I could say that i love this as much as I love my other lush skincare. I really really wanted to love this that I used it for 2 weeks and denied that it was the real reason behind my flaky, rough and gross skin. But, when someone else noticed how ugly my face for almost 2 weeks, its a different story. I stopped using this and went back to my Cetaphil moisturizer and now my skin is back to flawless and glowing skin again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Dizzyray822

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. I have very dry sensitive skin and this is perfect. It has a very light almond scent that is just enough for a face cream. I have definitely purchased this more than once and will continue to do so.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by taylorboyle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

My skin has always been incredibly dry. I had been using a moisturizer from clinique but it just wasn't heavy enough and still left my face dry. My skin is incredibly sensitive, prone to breakouts, and has a tendency to be red. A friend of mine suggested Celestial and I must say I am so happy I was whining and complaining to her because it helped me find this wonderful moisturizer! I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by ClareMichelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had a hard time finding a moisturiser because although my skin is dry, it is also prone to blocked pores. Most moisturisers give me spots but thankfully this product is just right for me. I've been using it for about a year and have had no spots or blocked pores. It has a light, natural smell. The consistency of the cream in the pot has become a little thicker over time, but this isn't a problem and it still works just the same. A little goes a long way - if you use too much then it will take a while to be absorbed by your skin. I'm very pleased with this moisturiser - it leaves my skin soft, supple and comfortable and I will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells heavenly, like light cookies and cream. I've only used this a couple of times but it hasn't irritated my skin yet. I found it too thick though, my skin couldn't breath. It did make my skin very soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by SkekTek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have dry sensitive skin that gets pink and breaks out if it's irritated. I usually steer away from botanicals but after trying a sample of this I was hooked! It's non-irritating and quite moisturizing without being excessively heavy. Less is more though and if you use to much you may find it very oily. It smells pleasant, like sweet vanilla. Very good for the price, I will repurchase. It goes nicely with Lush aquamarina.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by autumnfall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells great and for the most part does its job. But this is definitely not good enough for the harsh winter months. Sometimes it can get oily too.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by theiriina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Moisturizes very well but is very heavy and oily at the same time which I dislike. Definitely a night time moisturizer! Looking for something lighter..

Edit//: Broke me out eventually.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by RoogleTash

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I would prefer this product so much more if it had an SPF in it!
It makes my combination skin more oily than dry (dry cheeks, oily t-zone) so i prefer to use it in winter as it suits my skin type in that season.
The scent is mild, not the greatest smell - but if it's for my face I would prefer no smell at all.
A little goes a long way, the packaging is great as you can scoop out ALL the contents to make sure it has been thoroughly used up.
Overall I wouldn't buy this again, as I am still on the hunt for the perfect face moisturiser.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by kamn

For the first couple days it did some weird things to my skin. I think it may have been because I had ran out of moisterizer for a couple days so my skin was super dry and started flaking then when I used this it moisturized those flakes and the dry layer of my skin so there was white rolls of flakes all over my face and I couldn't wear makeup for those days.
BUT Now my face is use to it and I love love it, just took literally 2 days for my skin to get use to it. The scent is AMAZING! I have dry/combination skin and it's not too heavy or greasy. Just wish it had SPF.