April 20, 2014 | 1709 users online

Liquid - Revlon - ColorStay Makeup - Ivory

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by LadyShy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

very difficult to blend. I found it easier to use my hands to apply this foundation instead of a foundation brush. However, the color is a really good match for me and it is honestly the best foundation i've tried so far, considering that most foundations make my oily skin look very greasy. This foundation really lasts all day almost flawlessly and leaves my skin matte. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2009 3:51:00 PM More reviews by MonroeZombieDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the coverage, itís amazing. I use my MAC 109 Brush to buff it on and the results are a very pretty airbrushed look. I top it off with a MAC loose powder to set and a bronzer and Iím all set. However, I really wish it came with a pump, I always poor either too much out or too little and when itís too little I have to poor more and the second time is always too much so for me itís a loose loose situation. My biggest beef with this product is the color, they have so many to choose from you would think they would have one light enough for me (Iím a tad bit lighter than a NW15). Iím a natural red head and like most out there I have a pink undertone so like I said before the coverage is awesome, it covers everything from the pinky red around my nose to the dark circles under my eyes and the best part is I donít have to use counselor. For ME, this product has a lot of pros and consÖhowever I love it to death and until I find something in my color that compares Iíll keep on using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by xjessie

HG foundation but it is super fussy. I absolutely adore the coverage, and this stuff will last me all day despite sweat or rain. Plus, you cannot beat the price. It is super fussy, though! I have to apply on a freshly moisturized face with a damp sponge to avoid any streaks. I apply by patting a small amount on with the sponge (almost stippling) then smoothing in. I find it best to build up the coverage instead of heavy application. I have had no luck applying with fingers or a foundation brush; although I do want to try an actual stippling brush. I let it dry for a few minutes then brush on a powder to set. Perfection!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by hbwf87

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I would buy this again in a HEARTBEAT! In fact I have, on ebay lol. I have never been a fan of liquid foundations, believing that they would clog my pores up, but I was wrong! I use sunscreen underneath, and use the DRY formula, and it goes on wonderfully!
VERY IMPORTANT this only looks good on me if i use my everyday minerals flat top brush to apply! then it goes on like a dream! fingers and sponge wasted product for me.
as for the no pump, i have not had to travel yet with this product, but it's no big deal on your vanity. i use a palette and tip just a SMALL amount out and also use my brush to take the excess off of the opening.
this product is love!
it also makes me thoroughly wash my face every single night, as i need to get the sunscreen and fdtn off. this makes me more vigilant with skincare! yay!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Geekette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Ack matched really well but felt like it wouldnt dry, so i set it and it looked like cake. What a waste! + no pump = fail.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by candyxmandie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the dry skin formula and my only complaint is the bottle! It needs a pump! But I love this stuff. I've never been able to find any foundation (ANY) that lasted more than a few hours, but this stuff is it. It stays put almost the whole day and what little wears off is easily retouched! My skin is very pale with pink undertones and turns red quite easily. I use a foundation brush to apply and the coverage is great and my redness disappears. I would definately reccomend for those with dry skin as it doesnt cake and settles nicely into skin. And applying lotion a few minutes before application helps if you tend to get dry patches.

With this foundation I dont even need setting powder! I think this is my new fave!

TIP** if using a brush to apply, turn the bottle upside-down (closed) and tap bottom a few times. Turn it over and open the lid. Some of the product settles to the top and is easier to dip brush in to. After a while it will sink back in, but just repeat the steps. This is the easiest way, i've found, to apply the foundation

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2009 7:39:00 PM More reviews by lilacmess

I got the kind for combination skin because even though my skin is dry, most products make me break out, so I'm scared to try products designed for dry skin. Anyway, this is far too matte for my skin. It really emphasizes dry patches (I exfoliate and moisturize like crazy, but still have flakiness). It also kind of makes me look like a corpse if I use enough to even out my skin. It definitely stays on, but it just doesn't look good on me.

I gave it a 3 basically because I know a lot of people who love this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2009 2:39:00 AM More reviews by littlelady26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm giving this one lippy simply because the color was a good match for my fair skin, but that's where the good things stop. I hate this foundation! It feels extremely thick and heavy on my face. It clogged my pores and gave me breakouts. boo!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by obsessed12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I might buy this product again in the winter. I actually bought this foundation for my junior prom so I can mix it up with my other foundation to get a true match color. I just remember it was pretty thick in texture and it gave a REAL NICE FULL coverage! At that time, this was in a tube instead of a bottle like in the picture. Since it's very thick in consistency, it's just too much for summer, so I'll definitely keep this in the back of my mind for the winter

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by rupertlilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Iíve been using this product on and off over a year, mostly on for the past 5 months. Iíve never been happy with it, as it makes me look like Iím wearing a mask. Once it dries it makes your face look extremely dull, lifeless. I do have extremely oily skin and this foundation really didnít do anything to help combat the oilies. After about 3 hours my face looked splotchy and the coverage was hit or miss. Recently I started to get these tiny bumps all over my cheeks. They would not go away, no matter what I did. I decided to stop using the foundation for about a week. And what do you know, the little bumps have almost disappeared. Whatever is in this foundation was not good for my oily, sensitive skin. I am throwing this stuff in the trash.