September 16, 2014 | 1778 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - 5th Avenue

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2006 8:00:00 PM More reviews by syltetyta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a fresh floral that reminds me of Hugo Boss "Woman". It smells ok on other ladies - very feminine with lilac, magnolia, linden blossom and muguet, but on me it smells like soap. Toilet soap. I do not detect any magnolia whatsoever when sprayed on me. This one's not for me unfortunately - it does not work well with my body chemistry - I ruin the fragrance. Also, it is a scent that is too fresh for my taste (I prefer orientals). I gave it away to a friend who loves it, and it smells good on her.
The thing I do like about this fragrance however, is the bottle, very classy and elegant.....

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2005 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Jean6_6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's a very ladylike scent and most of my male friends like the scent too. But dont know why my female frens thinks the smell is too thick. I bought the 75ml but I stop using it after use it for not more than 1/3 as I feel bored about the scent, nothing special just an old fashion fragrance in a plain package. Not suitable for young girls. It's a very nice scent but I think my Anna Sui Secret Wish really suitable for me

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2005 12:20:00 PM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased a sample of this from Scentagious and I put it on and 2 seconds later- I kid you not it was gone, nothing there. Really wanted to like this one too.I must admit that scents with iris notes in them usually do not work with my chemistry. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2005 12:24:00 AM More reviews by WetDiamond

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like floral scent perfumes. My signature perfume is CD J'adore. I like this scent and it has great staying power, but too much can be overpowering. However I dont find it to be a memorable scent that I desire, like J'adore.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2005 7:10:00 PM More reviews by teisha

This is a lovely scent and one that is perfect for any occasion as long as it is applied with the general caution that too much could be over-bearing (like anything). It is very special with it's floral ingredients and staying power. I think it is a fresher floral than most and is very sophisticated. If you like floral scents, give it a go!

Ingredients include;
a blend lilac, lily of the valley, mandarin, bergamot, linden blossom, violet, rose, jasmine, ylang-ylang, tuberose, nutmeg, clove, peach, iris, musk, vanilla, amber, sandalwood and magnolia.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2005 7:59:00 PM More reviews by SwedishGirl26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Hmm.. Too bad I can`t wear this one. it gives me a really bad headache, and actualluy it gives people AROUND me an headache too. Still I really love the design of the bottle... *Lol*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2005 10:02:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's a great scent. It is sophisticated and you can wear it for work or night time. I love it and received it as a gift.

As an aside, I've seen two posts so far that loved this product but accidently gave this product a rating of one lippie. Accidental or not, that makes the score on this product go down. Be careful on the ratings.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2005 11:07:00 PM More reviews by TempTess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my favorite scents to wear to work. I exude confidence when I wear this. Smells sexy without smelling cheap. Love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2005 1:30:00 AM More reviews by GlisteningStarlights

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my fav perfumes, it lasts all day and it's somewhat strong but I love strong scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2005 7:45:00 PM More reviews by lipz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really like this fragrance. It doesn't give me a headache which is important since alot of perfumes tend to. Its just an all around anytime perfume..not too strong, not too subtle. It doesn't have any of the odd smells to it that alot of the newer fragances have...meaning you won't smell like candy or chocolate or insense...I just don't get those. I prefer to just smell pretty : )