July 30, 2014 | 1995 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Nonniemonster

I bought the product a year ago and remembered that I enjoyed it but did not repurchase it until a month ago, after using this foundation for two weeks I realised I just couldn't make it work, the foundation is a nice thin consistency easily Blendable and build able, however that's where my love affair ends, I tried it with six different primers and it just didn't do anything with my skin, it sat in all my pores and was so dead looking, not even the benefit porefessional, or the l'oreal lumi magique could add some life to it, the foundation when used with the lumi magique it made my skin look oily and greasy, overall I didn't agree with the product, but I think someone with very little imperfections would

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by HeidiDriesen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Well, I was a little sceptical about a drugstore foundation.
My holy grail is still my chanel vitalumiere aqua.
But this, wow!
It has great medium coverage and stays beautiful all day.
Blends out perfectly and doesn't make me dry or break out (really big task with my combination skin)
It's also very affordable and the packiging is nice for a drugstore foundation.
Way to go L'oreal!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by SassyCappy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I had such high hopes for this foundation. Before I purchased it, I did read that it's not good for oily skin, but I don't really have oily skin - I have an oily nose. I bit the bullet anyway and purchased N-2 because that's what the result was from that silly L'Oreal "What's Your True Match?" quiz. Well, this certainly wasn't my color, and despite noticing how extra oily my nose was midday, I went out and purchased a different color, this time W-1. Great color, almost perfect in fact, but I just couldn't control the oil.

For the price, the bottle is just too small and pump-less, which is a huge annoyance.

Take it from me, a person who personally tested the theory: if you have oily skin, this is NOT the foundation for you!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by ShadRick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

L'oreal's True Match was my second foundation. I purchased it in Nut Brown C7 as it was recommended to me owing to my extremely oily skin. However, it didnt work in my favour. It made my face even more oily & I began getting breakouts. Just didnt work for me. I wouldnt reccommend this to someone who has oily skin. However, I must say this foundation is extremely blendable & suited my skin undertones very well (I have yellow undertones)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by softchaos

this is the first foundation I've ever purchased for myself. the color matches me perfectly, the coverage is medium to full and so buildable. I don't use a primer and so have had issues with it looking weird around my nose with my enlarged pores. I'm not used to wearing foundation much so I do find myself looking cakey if I do full coverage even without powder. a spritz of some facial mist usually takes care of that. it doesn't dry me out even though it's oil free and I do have dry skin on my cheeks and near my mouth. I have the glass bottle one and I'm not a fan of the way it is meant to be dispensed. I'd prefer a pump. I use a foundation sponge to apply and I'm going to try using a brush to see if I like that better.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by ilec

One word "Dry"

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by seaofLove87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my favorite foundation. I've loved it for about 2 years now, and I don't think that'll change any time soon. During this duration I've tried other foundations, however, I always come back to this one. I love the way it looks & feels on my face! Other foundations (Im looking at you CG 3 in 1 foundation) are too thick and feel like house paint. This one just looks so nice on my skin, probably because it is so blendable. The lasting power isn't the greatest, but all you need is a good primer. It sheers out nicely but also builds up decent coverage. I suffer from some pretty bad acne/hyperpigmentation and this never fails to cover it up without looking to cakey. I really do love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Makeupwithpandas

Loving this foundation right now. I can say that you need a good primer for this one. For me when I applied it with my real technique round brush it had creased in my lines and I hated it. However if you do apply it with a beauty blender it works amazing. I am oily through out the day but using it with a beauty blender and setting spray, I find that the oils on my face is minimum. Overall it's a good foundation probably will be my HG. Just make sure you prime and moisturize your face before applying the foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Andisophiaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite foundation. It feels light on my skin and, liek the package says, is super blendable. The line has a crazy amount of colors to choose from, which as based on the undertone of your skin color, which can be confusing at first, but can bee perfect once you find the right shade. Doesn't feel greasy, look cakey or anything like that. It feels velvet-like and smooth. The packaging (for those of us that have the original old-school glass bottle) can shatter easily, but you get more product out of it than the pump because you can scrape out all the liquid, so there's more bang for your buck. One of the cons is when you put on the stuff with your fingers, it works it's way under your fingernails and into the side creases of your nails, and it's a pain to scrub out if you're in a hurry, so I'd reccomend using a foundation brush with this guy. Overall, I give this a thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by ReviewingMakeup