September 30, 2014 | 2086 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by TheGingerSnap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

As a girl with very light skin, it can be difficult to find a foundation that is light enough. Cover Girl and Revlon's lightest shades of liquid foundation are still too dark for me. Yet L'Oreal has provided. After searching for ages to find a good foundation, I bought shade W1, and was pleasantly surprised.
This foundation glides on the skin smoothly and provides medium coverage. I use it on top of primer and find that it lasts a very long time, especially when set with powder. If you do not use a mattifying powder, this foundation provides a dewy satin like finish.
The variety of shades is fantastic, so odds are that there is a shade to match your complexion.
The SPF 17 is a great bonus. Even with the sunscreen in the liquid, it does not feel too runny.
I gave it a four out of five because the containers I have do not have a pump applicator. It can be a little messy just trying to use the product out of the bottle. However, I do like that the bottle is made of glass.
The bottles are small, but you get a lot of product in them. It does not take a lot of this foundation to do what you need it to, so it should last you a long time. Overall, I think it is a good value for the money spent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by beautyvee09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just recently tried this product for the first time and I LOVE it. The coverage is medium to full and leaves a satin, smooth finish that can easily be mattified with powder. This foundation goes on smooth and works well for me with a sigma kabuki brush. I'm not.sure why some of.these reviews say you can't apply another product on top I.had no problem applying highlight. contour, or even blush.
FYI- Maybelline Fit Me foundation is way oilier than this foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Bexstar

I use this foundation in w3 and mix it with ponds white BB cream in light. The combo of the two is perfection, medium to full coverage as I have pigmentation from my pregnancy. The finish is flawless when applied with a beauty blender, luminous slightly dewy but no need to power. I'm almost 30 so I have a few lines and I need my foundation to last 9 hours. I find this combo never cakes or sits in my lines and it lasts up to 10 hours before it starts to break down.Some people say that it's impossible to apply creme products over this foundation but I use pixi creme blush and it applies beautifully over this combo. I'm smitten with my routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by TinaH123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite foundaton! I have acne prone and oily skin so I can barely find a perfect foundation. They have a wide range of shades and it blends so effortlessly into my skin. It does get a little oily throughout the day but it's not a big deal! I blot it away and set my makeup again. It doesn't make me look like I have a cake face either! This is definitely good for people who have acne prone skin and this will be the only foundation I want to buy. With this foundation, a little bit goes a long way so just use a small amount of it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by radicalrachel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really want to like this foundation, I really really do. This is the only drugstore foundation I've found that matches my skin (shade w1) and there are things that I enjoy about it. It is very matte and has medium coverage. However it sticks to all of my imperfections and separates around dry spots. It dries quickly, which can be nice, but once it dries it is impossible to apply creamy products on top of it. The foundation rubs right off and looks disgusting. I've only been able to wear it out in public once because every time I put it on it looks so bad that I have to take it off. The one time I wore it out it did have good lasting power and didn't get too greasy.
The best way I've found to apply this is to mix it with strobe cream, apply it with a beauty blender and to pat my setting powder on instead of brushing it on. Even if I can get it to look decent I can't get past the fact that I can't apply cream blush, highlighter or eyeshadow base on top of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Barbirivera

I bought this because is HG for so many beauty gurus on youtube I had to give it try. It's not expensive, it's very easy to find and there are many shades to choose from so that's good. I like that it has very good coverage, the color matches my skin very nicely and it looks very smooth in general. After a few hours I don't look oily or patchy but I do notice that the foundation clings to a few fine lines I have (I'm young so I don't have wrinkles yet). I can't say this is HG because in general I feel foundations don't look good on my skin BUT I can say without doubt that this is a good product: great coverage, looks like skin, not cakey at all....a very reliable foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Sarahxox17

This foundation has basically saved my skin forever. Before this product, I have been using the loreal visible lift foundation, which did not match my skin color at all and the pale shade was even too dark, and worst of all: it gave me the worst break out of my life. I had pimples and scars and acne all over my face, especially on my chin. Because of that I switched to the revlon color stay, which I have always loved but i began to realize that it was a tad too dark for me and I wanted a foundation that made me feel like I wasn't wearing any. Finally, I found the loreal true match on sale because it was the only shade that looked like it could match my light skin color. I got it in porcelain w1 and I'm so grateful I got it. It was around $10 at walgreens and it's packaging seemed small but you only need a tiny amount of this stuff and it goes a long way. This foundation isn't pinky at all which I love, and it's so hard to find a light color foundation without pink undertones. It cancelled the redness on my face and made me feel like I wasn't wearing any foundation at all. I only need a tiny amount of this stuff and I only use one layer on my face and it gives me a nice full flawless coverage. It gives you a Demi-matte finish and I have oily skin as well. This foundation lasts forever too, I rarely have to touch it up with powder. I went in the pool yesterday with it on, went underwater and everything, and the foundation still remained on my face and flawless, even after going in the pool underwater! You can't even feel this product at all and I know that this is now my holy grail foundation. It has sunscreen in it which helps with me because I easily get sunburnt. This product also cleared my acne so fast and easily can make it look like you have no acne or redness, and it will get rid of it as well. Please try this product, it's amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Being an oily skinned girl who is pretty much an exclusive Revlon Colorstay user, I didn't have high expectations for this foundation. But after seeing Nicole Guerriero (who also has oily skin) rave about this foundation over and over again, I decided to give it a go. It is in fact really natural looking and blends beautifully. It has a matte or semi-matte finish and I would say it probably has medium/buildable coverage. I have a lot I need covered (hence the Revlon CS) and was actually quite impressed with how this performed. That being asid, I did have to do two layers of it to get it how I wanted it. That being said, it still looked quite natural. I was also impressed with the wear time of this foundation. Nothing incredible or anything, but I can rarely get through even a few hours wearing most foundations without looking and feeling greasy. This will get me through a solid 6 hours without touching up so I'm quite impressed. However, I wish I lived in an area that solid this product with a pump only because I seem to be physically incapable of portion control with this foundation. Definitely worth a try though for those who want something with decent coverage and soild wear time that still looks natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Awesomeangelface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have such a weird skin tone so this product is absolutley perfect for me ! it truly blends in with my skin. its like im not wearing makeup at all. love that it has spf in it too

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by honeyappleseed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

oh this product is so revolutionary! nothing ever matches my skin tone. until now! its crazy how it blends right with my skin color still not sure how they make it happen. love it