July 29, 2014 | 1397 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - TruBlend

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by tamala21

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I read some of the reviews for this product. I just bought it yesterday and tried it today. It did go on nice. Not to cakey for me actually felt really nice like nothing is there. Seems to have good coverage too.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by raquelnicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand how this has good comments! First of all, it made me break out. It makes my face look cakey and it WILL NOT stick on. The shade range is not a lot. It wasn't worth it's price either. I got it for 10 dollars at Rite Aid. I think it should be like 8 or anything. The pump does not work right it gets stuck. I WILL NOT REPURCHACE

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by SuperFineFanny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product in my local drugstore and have been using it for a week without incident. Pumps out smoothly, even has a cap that you can close in case you're dragging it around with you. I usually end up using one full pump plus a half pump to finish ears and neck after face. It has nice coverage and goes on extremely smooth on to my oily skin. I've suffered no break outs, washes off easily and stays on for around 6-8 hours. As I do have oily skin, I would call it's coverage Satiny on my face and I do have to apply powder after about 4 hours. The finish is flawless and the color (Ivory) was actually a real Ivory that doesn't seem to be too pink OR too yellow - it's almost neutral in it's Ivoryness (haha) for me. Will definitely buy this product again as it was only $8.50. Good foundations are hard to find!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was using this for a while until I found the Clean line as a replacement. I like that this product has a pump however I think it just made my face look cakey and it showed any dry skin. The color however matched me perfectly (410 Classic Ivory) so I chose the same color when I switched over to the Clean foundation.

Its a good product, I just don't think it worked for my particular skin type.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm already on my second bottle of this lovely foundation!! It actually matches perfectly to my skin (even though what pumps out is kind of a sickly grey shade LOL)...I'm NC20 and Buff Beige seems to be the best match for me. I love how it feels going on...smooth like a nice moisturizer yet gives great coverage. Not too noticeable of a scent. This applies best with a good primer underneath. I use powder over it, but it still manages to leave my skin glowy and gorgeous. No breakouts from it EVER. Also only about $8 or so for a bottle that lasts quite some time. Definitely a winner!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by CaittFraser

I hate this foundation! Mine looks a little different from the pictures (it's from Australia) but it's SHIT. It's heaps watery and barely pigmented! You cannot tell I'm wearing make up... BECAUSE no matter how much you use - nothing builds up... However, I do sometimes use this under my powder if I can't find my primer/moisturiser

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by alovelyjessture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved this because it came in a pump. ALL FOUNDATION SHOULD COME IN PUMPS.. it's soooo much more sanitary than reapplying populating bacteria onto your face every morning.

However the ultimate downside? I applied this for the first time this morning and my mom said, "Are you not feeling well? You look sick."
So... yeah. This one's going back to the store.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by cltrecartin

I owned this foundation for the longest time, as it was inexpensive and I have an aversion to trying new products (due to severely sensitive, hive-prone skin). To be perfectly honest, it's not wonderful, nor is it awful. It goes on VERY damp and glowy, and can pick up a greasy feel quickly, and has very little staying power. It is very sheer, and goes on smoothly, so it almost has the feel of a tinted moisturizer. It tends to settle in my larger pores if it is on for too long, which is particularly noticeable in fluorescent light.

The reason I originally purchased it is due to its shade- I bought it in 1 (or 405), and it was light enough to match my very pale skin tone. With a fine dusting of powder over top, I found it could look good for around 2 hours before it began to settle and look...well, I'll be honest- gross. But for short times, I found it to be perfectly acceptable. So if you are on a low budget, and aren't planning on not retouching for hours, this could work.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Kiley77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The smell the smell the smell. This foundation smells terrible-like chemicals. It makes me wanna vomit and get a headache.Lame. It may bend well and I like the pump, but it sucks.I want to rant my hate on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by canshin665

It was a pleasant surprise for me when I first tried it. It feels very light and the color looks very natural even though I should have chosen one darker color.
Above all, it has a great coverage!!! Trust me, my skin tone has not been a source of pride for me. Also it applies very smoothly and it feels very moisturizing.

If you want to see "Before &After" picture with this product on please visit