April 20, 2014 | 1676 users online

Fragrances - Cacharel - Amor Amor

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by chelseydaniele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I rememeber the first day I smelled this perfume. I was constantly smelling of my wrist the whole day. The smell is addicting. If they sold a candle with this frangrance they would be amazing!
It is hard to find now, but you can still buy it.
It is my all time FAVORITE perfume.
The smell is almost romantic, almost gives you the feeling of being in love.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by MeaggyLin

I've had this one for a couple years now. Still love it. It's sweet and sophisticated.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by TwinkleKat

I find this way too sickly sweet for me. I think it would suit maybe, teenagers?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Liita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume! smells so nice!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2009 5:47:00 AM More reviews by sehrazat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I guess you really can grow out of a perfume. I loved this a couple of years ago--to me it smelled of a gutsy, passionate and unique affair. I am now near the end of my second bottle and I find that it smells like a cleaning agent and very cheap. I am still giving it a three because I think it still smells kinda nice on paper or in the bottle, perhaps my body chemistry has changed since when I first bought it. But you really must be careful and try this on your own skin numerous times before buying.
I just smelled it again. God, I really hate this fragrance now. Weird.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by celueste

I am so in love with this scent, from the first time it my met my nose in the beauty shop to now, it still makes me incredibly happy to smell. I've went through a 50mL bottle of this and then recieved a 100mL as a christmas present. I have to say I preferred this over anything else. I would recommend smell test if you were to ever come across this. Most people which whom smelt this on me absolutely loved it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2008 12:10:00 PM More reviews by MauveRebelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's lovely, but kinda too sweet. My mother bought it to me as a present, but I am not confortable wearing it. Too girly, too teenager. I prefer more sensual perfumes. Now, ok, I must wear it, so I put on very little amount with a tissue in some part of my body, and that's it. But I wouldn't wear it on a date. It just doesn't fit with my personality. The bottle looks great though, I love the red color, the writing on it, the shape of the bottle, that looks really stylish in your purse.
top notes : Pink grapefruit, blood orange, mandarin, black currant
heart note : Lily-of-the-valley, jasmine, melati blossom
base note : Grey amber, vanilla, white musk, tonka bean
On me, I first get a sparkling black currant and jasmin potion and it finishes into a vanilia and musky love panacea. A bit disapointing you don't smell the citrus notes more. A nice present for a 14-23 yo girl who is really girly and likes fruity scent.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2008 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sorry, I have to disagree with the majority on this one. The smell is choking & made me gag after spraying it on my wrist, it's definitely not the kind of smell that appeals to me. Maybe more for older people? My mum received it as a gift & disliked it so she gave it to me, then I gave it to someone else! I hope they enjoy it more than I did.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2008 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Kayraven

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This fragrance is the perfect spring-summer rosy scent mostly suitable for girls and young women. I bought this years ago when it just came out in a 50 ml bottle and never regret. It has a surprisingly strong staying power and leaves a slight smell in the air after you leave. However, this might seem a bit too sweet for some people and due to this you might get bored with this scent. The package is very nice because it's simple and has a beautiful red color. Also I do think it's a good price for such a strong scent, which you would probably use for quite long. Wouldn't repurchase because hardly ever stick to one scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 10:44:00 AM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this for a steal at TJ Maxx and I'm so glad I did. It's so cute, I love the bottle. The staying power is good too for eau de Toilette. I really like the way this smells too. Very pretty and classic, I will wear this all fall/winter long...