Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/10/2011 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I don't have many eyeshadows that I use regularly, I just try new looks with my available shades... except for this one. I wear Sin as a wash all over my lid on my lazy days. It's just a really flattering color for paler skin. It's a soft and shimmery pinky champagne color. It's not neutral, but it has a modest amount of pop for being such a light color. I recommend this shade - It's great, it's my absolute favorite.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A slightly sheer, shimmery warm-toned medium champagne that's completely dupeable, for a lot less than US$17.

on 11/10/2011 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

For all the brown girls out there, this is a good highlight colour but that's ALL. Don't try and use it all over your lid, it'll make you look lyk a ghost! It has a frosty finish so use a small amount els your brow bone will look lyk an opaque powdery silver! I have better highlight colours so I would not repurchase this.

on 11/5/2011 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a beautiful, pink champagne color. It's good alone, in combination with other shadows, and as a highlight for your cheekbones, nose, and cupids bow.

on 11/3/2011 11:17:00 PM

This eyeshadow is GORGEOUS! I wear sin everyday and its great. I pair it with the sin urban decay primer potion and what a duo! I originally tried sin in the naked palette and I immediately used it all up within a month or so so i had to buy the individual eyeshadow. Such a beautiful color.

on 10/31/2011 4:33:00 PM

This is my favorite eye shadow color of all time. I have been buying it for as long as I can remember (from the days when UD eye shadow was in a little tin with no window to see the shadow color). It is the only beauty product I actually use up and re-buy. Looks nice alone, as a highlighter or with pretty much any other eye shadow color. I love the shimmer with out any glitter look and think it works on everyone!

on 10/19/2011 1:28:00 PM

Sin is a nice Pearly soft pink shadow. I wear this as a lid color... I will not buy again only because I do not wear it often and have plenty that will last me a while.

on 10/19/2011 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Good color. A little too much sheen to go from lid to eybrow bone. But great as a highlighter. Pretty good lasting power.

on 10/16/2011 2:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Gorgeous, perfect one-wash wear-alone shadow. Shimmery, not glittery. Buttery smooth formulation. A nice, pink-y nude, excellent for day, easy to blend with. A favourite.

on 9/25/2011 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Such a beautiful color! This is my go-to eyeshadow for the lid when I'm in a hurry or just don't want to think about my eye makeup. It's a gorgeous, shimmery, champagne pink color that really brightens up the eyes. I'm a huge fan of most Urban Decay shadows (except the overly glittery ones) and this shadow has great pigmentation and buttery texture. It's definitely on the expensive side but you get a lot of product for your money and it's so pigmented that it'll last you a long time. Love it and will repurchase when I run out!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products