Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/10/2011 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

For all the brown girls out there, this is a good highlight colour but that's ALL. Don't try and use it all over your lid, it'll make you look lyk a ghost! It has a frosty finish so use a small amount els your brow bone will look lyk an opaque powdery silver! I have better highlight colours so I would not repurchase this.

on 11/5/2011 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a beautiful, pink champagne color. It's good alone, in combination with other shadows, and as a highlight for your cheekbones, nose, and cupids bow.

on 11/3/2011 11:17:00 PM

This eyeshadow is GORGEOUS! I wear sin everyday and its great. I pair it with the sin urban decay primer potion and what a duo! I originally tried sin in the naked palette and I immediately used it all up within a month or so so i had to buy the individual eyeshadow. Such a beautiful color.

on 10/31/2011 4:33:00 PM

This is my favorite eye shadow color of all time. I have been buying it for as long as I can remember (from the days when UD eye shadow was in a little tin with no window to see the shadow color). It is the only beauty product I actually use up and re-buy. Looks nice alone, as a highlighter or with pretty much any other eye shadow color. I love the shimmer with out any glitter look and think it works on everyone!

on 10/19/2011 1:28:00 PM

Sin is a nice Pearly soft pink shadow. I wear this as a lid color... I will not buy again only because I do not wear it often and have plenty that will last me a while.

on 10/19/2011 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Good color. A little too much sheen to go from lid to eybrow bone. But great as a highlighter. Pretty good lasting power.

on 10/16/2011 2:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Gorgeous, perfect one-wash wear-alone shadow. Shimmery, not glittery. Buttery smooth formulation. A nice, pink-y nude, excellent for day, easy to blend with. A favourite.

on 9/25/2011 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Such a beautiful color! This is my go-to eyeshadow for the lid when I'm in a hurry or just don't want to think about my eye makeup. It's a gorgeous, shimmery, champagne pink color that really brightens up the eyes. I'm a huge fan of most Urban Decay shadows (except the overly glittery ones) and this shadow has great pigmentation and buttery texture. It's definitely on the expensive side but you get a lot of product for your money and it's so pigmented that it'll last you a long time. Love it and will repurchase when I run out!

on 9/25/2011 4:02:00 PM

Looove this eyeshadow. It's great for an all over the lid color. It's smooth and shimmery and I don't find it too frosty. And this shade of pink works well with my skin tone. It's soo pretty and a great quality shadow.

on 9/16/2011 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you use this with the UDPP or even TFSI, it will last all day and not crease at all, but at the same time it's so buttery that it acts like a cream shadow! I love it as a everyday one-wash-and-go shade and it look wonderful against my grey eyes.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products