BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

It does what it says, It brightens your under eyes/skin. I think its a bit pricey for what it does but it really gives you a beautiful glow. Its not a concealer- its a brightener and it does the job. Like others have said, its nice to have but not a must have.

I use this after benefit boi-ing concealer and I love this combo it wakes me up and covers the blue I have under my eye and I love it. It goes perfect together.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Ugh! This makes my under eye circles look WORSE. Anywhere else, it doesn't even do anything. Awful!!

This is great to brighten eyes! I put it just under my bottom lashes - from corner to corner, and spread it a little beyond the outside corner and up. It really makes a big difference! Can be reapplied later in day and blended well, doesn't cake up or anything. Love this stuff!!!!

Don't understand all the gripes here - it's a brightener. It's a whitish/pinkish/lavenderish color that brightens my entire eye area. I love this stuff! I use it in combination with Benefit's Eye Bright and I'm loving it.
I put on my foundation, then my loose powder, and THEN the Ooh La Lift. You can't put it under other makeup and expect it to do anything! But it makes SUCH a difference with how bright and awake I look, even before eye makeup. I've even found I wear less eye makeup because I like how bright my eyes look.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I have tried quite a few BeneFit products and frankly had more misses than hits. This is a big miss. Did zip nichts nothing whatsoever. It feels nice and cooling but no lifting or brightening. I can get that same feeling with body shops elderflower eye gel for a lot less money. The only thing worthwhile for me now from this brand are the creaseless cream eyeshadows.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It's a great product to use it 'on the go'. It's not a concealer, it just gives an optical illusion that your dark circles disappear and brightens eye area. Look great on flash photographs

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't think this is a must have, but definately a nice to have. I like to mix it with my moisture select concealer for under my eyez plus I dab a bit in the inner corners. I needed somthing to wake up my eyes at 6am. I considered bright eye but when I got to the counter this product intriged me. I thought bright eye might be to thick for under the eyes and a little harder to blend and I don't want to be rough under the eyes. I really like it I found it did what I was expecting and its pretty natural looking. I probably will repurchase when I need to. The packaging could be better

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ugh - just wasted my $$$ on this product that does not do anything. i have tried to place this product as a "primer" for my concealer - the result was the same as when i'm wearing my concealer. Not sure how the product does anything......well maybe a hint of "brightness" but nothing substantial. Will not purchase again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Comforting and cooling on application. Brightens.
Wear under many of my concealers - a product I'm always experimenting with.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products