September 2, 2014 | 1786 users online

Treatments (Eye) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Ooh la lift!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by melonbaobao

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This doesn't do very much. I've tried it a few times because some magazine gave a full size version for free a few months ago. You can notice a slight difference when wearing it, but don't even think about having it underneath makeup or your foundation would go lumpy. I'm glad I didn't have to pay for this product, per se.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2010 9:47:00 AM More reviews by MixMami

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Did nothing omg i thunk the pppl who says it does
something is mad to that they waste 22$ and jus wishing it will work for the high price they spent on it ugh

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by LizzyAnneSD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. My "dark circles" aren't that dark, so I can use this alone without concealer and it works great. Perhaps it only works well for certain skin tones? I am fair w/ pink undertones. I will definitely be buying more when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by ellemck1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'll start with what I don't like:

-It can crease after a little while, which is slightly annoying.
-The packaging. I'll have to depot this to get all of the product to use.
-It wears off after a while, and I'm using it again.
-After reapplying so many times, the undereye area starts to look slightly scaly and bumpy. Not pretty.

What I do like:

-It has a cooling sensation while applying.
-Even with the fading and other problems, it does cover my circles up to some effect. They aren't nearly as dark with this stuff as they are without.
-In combination with the Eye Bright pencil, my eyes appear wide awake and bright.

I'll buy it again, but I'd prefer it if it was in a different type of packaging, and didn't make my eyes all bumpy.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2010 9:16:00 PM More reviews by SmashboxQueen

I have to go with the general consent on this product - USELESS. I've always had slightly dark circle under my eyes, and this product doesn't do anything magical or wonerful for them. definitely a waste of money!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by jennynm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is USELESS. I got a sample sized version in the Realness of Concealness kit (which is a pretty awesome kit) and I'll probably just throw it away. It just disappears into my skin and creates no lift or anything at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2010 8:10:00 AM More reviews by crazyskin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was awful. I have had it for three weeks and so I am def returning it but it was awful. Funny thing is that it does give you that fresh eyed look IF you put that on alone.. IF you were concelor you see NO difference. There is no lift, no fresh look, nada. This is my 2nd bad experience with Benefit..

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by kesg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

like for many others, this product does nothing for me. Not worth the money

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2010 9:48:00 AM More reviews by TheSecretaryEG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

PROS
I found the product felt nice and cooling to apply
CONS
I didn't find it particularly moisturising
I didn't find it did anything for puffiness/dark circles/lines
Given its pale pink hue I thought it may have given a brightening effect but I don't think it does
VERDICT
feels nice to put on but doesn't provide any noticeable benefits, I would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by nobunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

did just about absolutely nothing. returned to sephora. don't waste your time, ladies. nobody i know likes this product.