BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

on 1/5/2011 10:23:00 AM

Don't understand all the gripes here - it's a brightener. It's a whitish/pinkish/lavenderish color that brightens my entire eye area. I love this stuff! I use it in combination with Benefit's Eye Bright and I'm loving it.
I put on my foundation, then my loose powder, and THEN the Ooh La Lift. You can't put it under other makeup and expect it to do anything! But it makes SUCH a difference with how bright and awake I look, even before eye makeup. I've even found I wear less eye makeup because I like how bright my eyes look.

on 12/10/2010 6:27:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I have tried quite a few BeneFit products and frankly had more misses than hits. This is a big miss. Did zip nichts nothing whatsoever. It feels nice and cooling but no lifting or brightening. I can get that same feeling with body shops elderflower eye gel for a lot less money. The only thing worthwhile for me now from this brand are the creaseless cream eyeshadows.

on 11/26/2010 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It's a great product to use it 'on the go'. It's not a concealer, it just gives an optical illusion that your dark circles disappear and brightens eye area. Look great on flash photographs

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't think this is a must have, but definately a nice to have. I like to mix it with my moisture select concealer for under my eyez plus I dab a bit in the inner corners. I needed somthing to wake up my eyes at 6am. I considered bright eye but when I got to the counter this product intriged me. I thought bright eye might be to thick for under the eyes and a little harder to blend and I don't want to be rough under the eyes. I really like it I found it did what I was expecting and its pretty natural looking. I probably will repurchase when I need to. The packaging could be better

on 9/26/2010 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ugh - just wasted my $$$ on this product that does not do anything. i have tried to place this product as a "primer" for my concealer - the result was the same as when i'm wearing my concealer. Not sure how the product does anything......well maybe a hint of "brightness" but nothing substantial. Will not purchase again.

on 9/24/2010 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Comforting and cooling on application. Brightens.
Wear under many of my concealers - a product I'm always experimenting with.

on 9/24/2010 12:34:00 AM

This doesn't do very much. I've tried it a few times because some magazine gave a full size version for free a few months ago. You can notice a slight difference when wearing it, but don't even think about having it underneath makeup or your foundation would go lumpy. I'm glad I didn't have to pay for this product, per se.

on 9/16/2010 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Did nothing omg i thunk the pppl who says it does
something is mad to that they waste 22$ and jus wishing it will work for the high price they spent on it ugh

on 9/10/2010 6:50:00 PM

I love this stuff. My "dark circles" aren't that dark, so I can use this alone without concealer and it works great. Perhaps it only works well for certain skin tones? I am fair w/ pink undertones. I will definitely be buying more when I run out.

on 8/23/2010 3:40:00 PM

I'll start with what I don't like:

-It can crease after a little while, which is slightly annoying.
-The packaging. I'll have to depot this to get all of the product to use.
-It wears off after a while, and I'm using it again.
-After reapplying so many times, the undereye area starts to look slightly scaly and bumpy. Not pretty.

What I do like:

-It has a cooling sensation while applying.
-Even with the fading and other problems, it does cover my circles up to some effect. They aren't nearly as dark with this stuff as they are without.
-In combination with the Eye Bright pencil, my eyes appear wide awake and bright.

I'll buy it again, but I'd prefer it if it was in a different type of packaging, and didn't make my eyes all bumpy.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products