Pureology Hydrate Conditioner

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Mentha Arvensis Oil/Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Fragrance, Trideceth-6, Methylparaben, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Limonene, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Menthol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract/Rosemary Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis Extract/Sage Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract/Sunflower Seed Extract, Wheat Amino Acids, Mentha Piperita Extract/Peppermint Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Melanin.

on 2/11/2011 9:18:00 PM

Best conditioner I've ever used.

on 1/16/2011 11:09:00 AM

This is my HG conditioner. It is the most conditioning product I have ever used, yet it doesn't weigh down my fine hair. It tingles on the scalp, and has the most refreshing minty smell, and nothing gives my hair the slip and shine without oiliness like this does. It is really expensive...and I am currently out, but I will continue to purchase the travel sizes at Ulta for around $5-$7 until I can afford the full size. So worth it to me!

on 1/11/2011 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is ideal for fine color treated hair that tangles easily. Seems to penetrate the hair while many conditioners just sit on top of the hair. It is expensive but it's very concentrated and it is one of few product lines that actually dramatically improves the quality of your hair.

on 12/19/2010 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This conditioner works well with the hydrating shampoo. I think the conditioner is the one that does the hydrating. The only thing I don't like about it is there is menthol or mint put in the formulation that gets pretty intense and does burn sometimes. Yuck. For that reason I would not repurchase this particular conditioner but may try others in this line.

on 12/15/2010 12:31:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this product! I have fine, blonde hair and I am not kidding when I say that Pureology shampoos/conditioners make your hair color last 6 months longer than normal! The lavender hydrate shampoo really keeps blonde hair blonder and the conditioner is so good at hydrating my hair without weighing it down. My hair has a tendancy to look greasy when I use conditioner on my scalp, but not with Pureology! I love everything they make, including their hair sprays and volume mousse. Try it...I know you'll love it!!!

on 11/10/2010 12:37:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I use this shampoo in when my hair feels dry or on humid days when I need more hydration (my hair is fine but curly). Sometimes I mix this with the volume shampoo or alternate with the volume. You only need a little bit (nickle size) b/c it's so concentrated and only need to shampoo once.

It is expensive but it last forever! Also, go to a beauty discount store or online and find the sales or ask them to call you when pureology is offering a special. The larger the size you buy, the better value it is for your money. Do the math on the bigger sizes and you'll see it's really the same as other brands- maybe cheaper b/c it lasts so long.

on 6/28/2010 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I like this conditioner and always have it in rotation with my others. I like that it moisturizes my dry fine hair very well without weighing it down. I hate the scent however, but I like that there are alot of natural ingredients in this. I will repurchase.

on 5/28/2010 4:19:00 PM

Love the minty feeling and the scent hated the price and the no hydration.

on 5/25/2010 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner are magical, in my opinion. I had been using them happily for over a year, and had to switch for financial reasons. (They are damn expensive...) Anyway, my hair changed drastically during that time--hormones--and I thought my hair was thinning, drying out for good, etc. I decided to go back to Pureology, and literally within a day my hair has improved. I usually have to blow out and flat iron my hair, but upon using the shampoo and conditioner again, my hair was fine just flipping upside down, drying with a little mousse. Amazing. I have a weird wave in my hair, and usually have to blow it out, but Pureology makes lazy hair possible!

on 5/2/2010 11:33:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Works great on my fine, curly, somewhat frizzy hair without weighing it down. Leaves it soft without any residue. My bf loves it too ;)