January 31, 2015 | 1812 users online

Conditioner - Pureology - Hydrate Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by bcburch01

I absolutely LOVE this product! I have fine, blonde hair and I am not kidding when I say that Pureology shampoos/conditioners make your hair color last 6 months longer than normal! The lavender hydrate shampoo really keeps blonde hair blonder and the conditioner is so good at hydrating my hair without weighing it down. My hair has a tendancy to look greasy when I use conditioner on my scalp, but not with Pureology! I love everything they make, including their hair sprays and volume mousse. Try it...I know you'll love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by slivola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this shampoo in when my hair feels dry or on humid days when I need more hydration (my hair is fine but curly). Sometimes I mix this with the volume shampoo or alternate with the volume. You only need a little bit (nickle size) b/c it's so concentrated and only need to shampoo once.

It is expensive but it last forever! Also, go to a beauty discount store or online and find the sales or ask them to call you when pureology is offering a special. The larger the size you buy, the better value it is for your money. Do the math on the bigger sizes and you'll see it's really the same as other brands- maybe cheaper b/c it lasts so long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this conditioner and always have it in rotation with my others. I like that it moisturizes my dry fine hair very well without weighing it down. I hate the scent however, but I like that there are alot of natural ingredients in this. I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by iaabtw2

Love the minty feeling and the scent hated the price and the no hydration.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by CET13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner are magical, in my opinion. I had been using them happily for over a year, and had to switch for financial reasons. (They are damn expensive...) Anyway, my hair changed drastically during that time--hormones--and I thought my hair was thinning, drying out for good, etc. I decided to go back to Pureology, and literally within a day my hair has improved. I usually have to blow out and flat iron my hair, but upon using the shampoo and conditioner again, my hair was fine just flipping upside down, drying with a little mousse. Amazing. I have a weird wave in my hair, and usually have to blow it out, but Pureology makes lazy hair possible!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Works great on my fine, curly, somewhat frizzy hair without weighing it down. Leaves it soft without any residue. My bf loves it too ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by fashiondisco

this is a great great product but what i really CAN'T stand about it is that when i apply it the minty sensation becomes sooo overwhelming and even after i wash it off my scalp is still burning i dont know if its just me or what .A bit odd.this is still a good product though

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by kohout

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Either I am very ignorant or never chose to look at the ingredients of Pureology's Hydrate shampoo and conditioner (which I have used for almost 2 years) but was suprised to find silicones and parabens left in.
So much for being 100% vegan.
I have heard a lot of controversy over Pureology boasting such claims...and all you really have to do is look on the back to understand.
I had gone CG about a month and a half ago...switching my styling products and that is when I became more interested in the ingredients I was using on my very dry, porous, curly hair. I noticed a significant difference, but noticed every time I used my shea butter condtioner(which is not Pureology..) the health of my hair was significantly better.
I quit using the conditioner..and switched it to Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition(which SUPRISINGLY is more "vegan" and penetrated my hair much better...take a look for yourself. It's bananas.)
I also switched my shampoo to Jessicurl Hair Cleansing Cream and occasionally use Jess' Too Shea! Conditioner.
In a nutshell, I have seen better results with less expensive products...and products which are more natural than Pureology.
I think it is the hype..we see "sulfate free" and automatically assume it is natural. If Pureology ever changes its formula I may choose to go back...but not now.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best hair product I ever used in my whole life. I have super fine, dry , brittle hair and this conditioner ( together with the shampoo ) make my hair look absolutely amazing, soft ,shiny , healthy and never weigh down my hair. I have used many $$ brands ( Kerastase , Redken, Fekkai , Sebastian and so ) but never come a cross something as good as this. Definitely HG for me.
UPDATE - Not sure what they change but this now is total S***. Can;t wash it out of my hair AND make my hair crazy dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by kimichka

Great everyday conditioner! I have relatively fine hair and this doesn't weigh it down a bit! Smells pepperminty, and makes your scalp tingle a bit. It doesn't, however, provide for deep conditioning, so I use something richer and more nourishing about once a week. Overall, works great with my hair and leaves it nice and soft!