September 17, 2014 | 756 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Bronzer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2007 11:18:00 PM More reviews by iuhooch625

I have this in the medium shade and I have been really happy with this product. It is a good bronzer that has no shimmer or glitter, and gives my face a warm glow without any orange or dirty tint to it. Plus it's only like 3 bucks...I would definitely recommend trying out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2007 2:17:00 AM More reviews by twiggyy

i've been using this product for a long time now in the medium color, and love it.
i dust it over my cheekbones in place of blush and it give a wonderful, natural look that seems to get better as the day wears on and it sinks into more.
unlike other more expensive products, this one isn't too shimmery or sparkly and as i mentioned before, looks verrrrry natural.
i find that it really wakes up my face and i can wear it with foundation/tint or none (which is what i usually do on a daily basis).

for the price, try it out for sure !

*EDIT* i have just changed my hair color from a very white blonde to a dark brown that is almost black, and this bronzer still works for me ! the color looked good with my light hair, but also looks really good when i have a complete opposite hair color.
best!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2007 10:50:00 PM More reviews by flamencovixen

I purchased Light/Medium Bronzzer and the Medium/Dark Bronzzer as they were BOGOF at Walgreens. These two bronzers are matte.

I have light skin, neutral to warm undertones, MAC NC 25 to 30. I prefer the Medium/Dark as a bronzer as opposed to the light/medium bronzer. Medium/Dark gives me a natural-looking tan without being over the top or muddy.

The Light/Medium, on the other hand, when applied all over my face, doesn't make me look bronzed but burned! Light/Medium appears to have some red - a dusty, muted reddish-brown - but a red tone nonetheless. Thus, it's better suited as a blush (and it does look nice as a blush).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2007 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think there are several different products reviewed in this thread. My WnW bronzer says "BronZZer" on the front of a square silver compact. It looks just like the blushes!

I love this shade. Just so you know I can be a tough case for bronzer. I am an AAB, so I have fair skin and a difficult time finding bronzers that don't make me look dirty. I would describe this bronzer as a true bronzer, it is not orange, brown or tan. Unlike other bronzers you won't have to keep adding and adding this one is pigmented enough that it wil show up. I have spent more money than this and looked a shimmery, glowy and greasy mess! This product is top notch and worth a try for the price! Thank you WnW - you solved the bronzer dilema that most prestige lines couldn't!

UPDATE 6/2009: I still use this bronzer - it is better than many high end bronzers I have tried in the past. I tend to use this everyday that I wear makeup. Even if I am using a cheek color I still like to bronze with this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2007 2:24:00 PM More reviews by viverr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

*Review for Medium/Dark Bronzer* I recently bought NARS Laguna and found this to be too orange and dark. The staying power isn't very good and the packaging is crap. *NC25*

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2007 11:37:00 PM More reviews by vmg85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because it was on sale so I got it for less than $3. I was pleasantly suprised about how nice it looked. Very natural, pinkish/brown color. Looks almost like a blush but works well brushed up along temples/forehead, for the tanned look. It doesn't have as much staying power as I'd like though. That's why I probably will be looking for something else when I stop using this. You really can't complain on this one though for the dirt cheap price!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2007 11:26:00 AM More reviews by anabolina

I got this about 6 months ago, before I started using retin-a and my skin became somewhat sensitive and tried it out never suspecting it would be the worst product I've ever tried. My skin wasn't particularly sensitive, and my skin became red and inflamed where I put the bronzer. Stay away, stay far away.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2007 6:25:00 PM More reviews by lisa4839

I just got this in Medium/Dark. Its ok, definately not the worst but certainly not the best. I wasn't sure how a matte bronzer would look on me and thought at $3 this would be the one to try. Its not very flattering on my NC35 skin. Won't repurchase, but thinking of exchanging it for the Bali Bronze (shimmery).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2007 8:14:00 PM More reviews by cho_chang

I don't own bronzer, so one day I went to the drugstore to get one. I heard WnW and NYC Sunny were good. No NYC where I went; and also no WnW colors besides Light/Medium. I was hesitant to get it since it looked a bit red in the pan, and I was right. This doesn't work well as a bronzer at all! As another reviewer mentions, it just makes you look burned lol.

It's completely matte, no shimmer at all. It's also pretty hard (but not chalky--but if I run my brush across this, nothing comes off...if I run my brush acorss my Milani blush, I get a bit of a mess), and not very pigmented.

But that's what makes it my go-to blush these days. It's a nice nude, neutral color that I don't have to think about using. I don't have to consciously use a light hand to apply, I sweep my brush over hte pan as many times as I want and I won'tget too much color. Basically, if I think my cheeks look bare, I reach for this because I know it'll work to add a bit of color and/or contour.

Me: combo, acne-prone, sensitive skin; light/medium skintone (Asian), dark hair/eyes continued >>

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2006 6:52:00 PM More reviews by ohjodi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a special summer-edition bronzer which contains several shades in one compact. It looks good, natural. Just a tiny bit does the trick. I do like how all W&W compacts come with a bit of mirror, although the brushes aren't worth keeping.